Why Stopping shampoo is meaningless

Why Stopping shampoo is meaningless

who would have guessed that!! lol:-D

Rather than shampoo, I would think that hormones in our milk and meat, as well as other nasty things that are now in our food, would have a much greater chance of impacting our hair.

Children are hitting puberty much, much earlier nowadays and many speculate that it is the hormones in our food. This could also obviously have an effect on hair.

THAT is a better explanation for “global balding” than shampoo.

» » the whole oprah thing is what really cracks me up… the nike shoe thing
» » too…
» »
» » also what is funny is how widowspeak in every post says that he is
» » regrowing his hair “without plugs, drugs, or rugs” or whatever he says.
»
» » he says it in every post, it makes me think that he is insane,
» »
» » widows and all of these shampoo guys seem really whacked out to me…
» not
» » just because of their theory, but by the strange way they present
» » themselves and communicate.
» BluesClues…There is nothing to laugh at about Oprah. I will be there if
» I choose. Her ratings will be the highest ever if I appear on her show.
»
» The motto, which will be on the front of my upcoming best seller is “no
» drugs, plugs or rugs” Total regrowth by WidowsPeak.
» I will sign a book deal after Oprah. There will be many deals to choose
» from.
»
»
» I am the most sane person here.
» Just look at the posts from the balding club here of BaldinInThere,
» Kramer, Diamond Dick, Hitlerspeak, BlueClues, Jtel, Blahblah and the rest.
» A total bunch of toupee clowns…
»
» The Regrowth King

Well well well Widows, I see you are getting back to your true self again. The King of Delusion is more like it. Here we go again with your Oprah garbage. You know damn well this is a total lie and you only say this because Lawrence is actually the guy that is going to appear on Oprah and you feel left out.

The book deal title “no drugs, plugs or rugs” is a great title Widows but unfortunately you can’t back up the title because you are BALD!! How much of this b.s must we hear from you.

Jerry Springer would be the only talk show that would even consider you. Maybe if you brought along your lesbian roommate and you went on wearing a bra (from taking too much Beta SIS) and told her you are a cross dressing buddah practicing no spill dressed in an Elvis suit and you are in love with a WWF wrestler than maybe just maybe you would be on to something and they would put you on. Otherwise, you are just talking crap Widows and you know it. Oprah Winfrey runs a respectable show Widows and that is why you don’t stand a chance being on and Dr. Lawrence Cutsinger does.

cross dressing Bhudda :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

you shampoo guys are hilarious

Why don’t you read this you brainwashed delusional moron.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1594/is_2_11/ai_94775472

There is no evidence that SLS causes baldness what so ever. SLS is a natually derived chemical from coconuts. Read a real scientific paper before you go to some morons website.

» Why don’t you read this you brainwashed delusional moron.
»
» http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1594/is_2_11/ai_94775472
»
» There is no evidence that SLS causes baldness what so ever. SLS is a
» natually derived chemical from coconuts. Read a real scientific paper
» before you go to some morons website.

Or take a look at this site which will tell you actually what
the Doctor who performed the study had to say about SLS.

http://www.fitness-beauty-spa.com/scam.html

I don’t know if anyone has brought this up yet, but many of us shave our heads and don’t use shampoo. I personally haven’t used shampoo in about a year and a half. If the shampoo theory was correct, wouldn’t the shaved head guys be noticing alot more stubble on top when they shave?

»
»
troy…I read your cute little article, which of course is data taken from the Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Association’s Food and Drug Administration-approved experts panel.
I would love to know how these so-called “experts” are chosen and what qualifications, if any, they have.

This stupid article says there is no evidence of SLS baldness??? REALLY???

I must have missed that Troy.

Maybe you could copy/paste the part of your article where it says they tested SLS for baldness. Could you do that for us Troy???

The stupid article says there was nothing mentioned about baldness Troy. SO WHAT Troy. That means they didn’t test SLS for baldness Troy…

I guess you can “read” anything you want the article to say, right Troy?

This is why I need to get on Oprah asap.
I need to stop the false posts here like Troy’s.
I can’t be fooled but people like BaldinInThere, Kramer, Diamond Dick, Jtele and Blah are too stupid to challenge idiots like Troy.

Nice try Troy…you moron

The Regrowth King

»
»

You idiot Troyoyo, this study was conducted by the Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Association. Do you actually think they are going to come out with a verdict that is against SLS? Keep trying to debunk Lawrence’s theory because you won’t be able to do it. Next!!

» I don’t know if anyone has brought this up yet, but many of us shave our
» heads and don’t use shampoo. I personally haven’t used shampoo in about a
» year and a half. If the shampoo theory was correct, wouldn’t the shaved
» head guys be noticing alot more stubble on top when they shave?

That is true Mr. Notsobrightside if they weren’t actually using shampoo. However, we have conducted our own studies at GetItBack and we found that 95% of the people that shave their head STILL shampoo their heads. The main reason? They are creatures of habit and even though they don’t have any hair to shampoo, the suds gives them a better feeling of being clean. It’s a security issue with most. I don’t believe for a second that you haven’t shampooed in over a year and a half. You just say this to fit your theory that goes against what we all know is the real truth and that is shampooo and soap have always been the cause of baldness. If you don’t believe me, ask my leader Dr. Lawrence Cutsinger at GetItBack.

» » I don’t know if anyone has brought this up yet, but many of us shave our
» » heads and don’t use shampoo. I personally haven’t used shampoo in about
» a
» » year and a half. If the shampoo theory was correct, wouldn’t the
» shaved
» » head guys be noticing alot more stubble on top when they shave?
»
» That is true Mr. Notsobrightside if they weren’t actually using shampoo.
» However, we have conducted our own studies at GetItBack and we found that
» 95% of the people that shave their head STILL shampoo their heads. The
» main reason? They are creatures of habit and even though they don’t have
» any hair to shampoo, the suds gives them a better feeling of being clean.
» It’s a security issue with most. I don’t believe for a second that you
» haven’t shampooed in over a year and a half. You just say this to fit your
» theory that goes against what we all know is the real truth and that is
» shampooo and soap have always been the cause of baldness. If you don’t
» believe me, ask my leader Dr. Lawrence Cutsinger at GetItBack.
Wow…for once someone other than me is making sense. Hitlerspeak is 100% correct for once.
Congratulations Hitlerspeak for getting a “good post” confirmation from me. You should feel proud because I rarely give them out.

Start thinking like me HitlersPeak and you might regret your screen name and you may be omitted from BaldinInThere’s upcoming worst seller book called:

Glue, Tape and Toupees…the future of BaldinInThere and his friends Jtele, Blah, MrNotSoBright, Kramer, Diamond Dick, Troyoy, Maneless, etc.

BaldinInThere…you may even get an appearance on the cartoon network along side Dumbo.

The Regrowth King

Widows’ “no-spill” regimen is laughable considering that he does not possess any stones. Widows is a douchebag, plain and simple (just like he is).

Jtelecom

hairwidow can you please post some more pics of your rapidly receding temples and show us your increasing bald area…so that we can all know what to avoid in our regimens

you need to change your name to hairwidow…you are mourning the hair you once had :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

» hairwidow can you please post some more pics of your rapidly receding
» temples and show us your increasing bald area…so that we can
» all know what to avoid in our regimens
»
» you need to change your name to hairwidow…you are
» mourning the hair you once had :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

oh and while you are at it, since you say you are the king of regrowth, please post the board members names who agree that you are regrowing your hair :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Must be a long list right?

My prediction , there is nobody on the list,

prove me wrong hotshot

» » hairwidow can you please post some more pics of your rapidly receding
» » temples and show us your increasing bald area…so that we
» can
» » all know what to avoid in our regimens
» »
» » you need to change your name to hairwidow…you are
» » mourning the hair you once had :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
»
» oh and while you are at it, since you say you are the king of regrowth,
» please post the board members names who agree that you are regrowing your
» hair :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
»
» Must be a long list right?
»
» My prediction , there is nobody on the list,
»
» prove me wrong hotshot

I won’t provide any list because I’m not in a popularity contest.

It’s safe to say I have the most sought after and anxiously awaited photos in regrowth history. I have no doubt that even before Oprah’s producers try to entice me on to their show I will be receiving other offers to beat Oprah to the punch.

I will be seeking legal counsel when things start to happen. These upcoming events will be changing my life. I know I will upset the drug community such as the manufacturers of Rogaine, Finasteride, etc. I threaten their very existence. I know Big Pharma may attempt to buy my silence. It’s kinda exciting to think about it.

The Regrowth King

notice how you cowardly avoided the question

name ANY board member who agrees you are regrowing your hair

I guess thats a wise move, changing the topic

since you cannot find one guy who agrees :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

“not in a popularity contest”?
hell hairwidow thats ALL you care about is guys thinking you are regrowing your hair,otherwise why post pics? why call yourself the REGROWTH KING

Too bad ur the only one who thinks so…tsk tsk

» notice how you cowardly avoided the question
»
» name ANY board member who agrees you are regrowing your hair
»
» I guess thats a wise move, changing the topic
»
» since you cannot find one guy who agrees
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
»
» “not in a popularity contest”?
» hell hairwidow thats ALL you care about is guys thinking you are regrowing
» your hair,otherwise why post pics? why call yourself
» the REGROWTH KING
»
» Too bad ur the only one who thinks so…tsk t
sk

I know, when I look at his pics, I hardly see much at all. Ive seen regrowth pics…like that guy who used proxiphen and has nw3-4 hair where he was completely bald, or that guy who did the big 3 for one year over at Hairlossbalk or a few of the propecia pics or the famous dutasteride pic or the three available fluridil pics or some of the pics on revivogens website.
ALl of those show some regrowth, but widows shows a very very small amount of regrowth if any at all. He is maintaining.

Beta sis, as info on bourbon alcoholics should show anyone, can apparently sit on androgen receptors to some extent. The side effects of bourbon alcoholism are breast enlargement, leg edema—or water retention in the hips, lack of libido, loss of body hair—even some pubic hair in some cases, thinning of the beard all mirror what you have read that flutamide does. Flutamide is a receptor blocker. By taking high amounts of beta sis (which at high doses may be every bit as good as flutamide because its half life is almost certainly longer), Widows is basically just blocking androgen receptors systemically.

I mean hell, if you think shampoo is the cause of hairloss and dont want to wash your hair in that way and use something else for cleaning your hair…thats fine. But its rather silly to not use things (like spiro topically) that we KNOW help a great deal up there.

Whatever…

In a few years, when HM is undergoing large scale tests, and men who had lost alot of hair will be able to present photos of new growth all over their heads, even after decades of shampooing…this persistent idea that shampoo is the cause of MALE baldness will be put to rest. It ain’t that baby shampoo boys.

» ALl of those show some regrowth, but widows shows a very very small amount
» of regrowth if any at all. He is maintaining.
»

Benji, the only thing Widows was been maintaining for the past three years is his insanity.

Whatever its clear you guys have obviously a one track mind with this nonsense. In my own personal life I have noticed that this is BS. I have seen bald NW7 bums just as I have seen NW1 bums. This grudge things is absolutely ridiculous. You have no scientific proof that it even works and yet you post here like it has already been proven and shown to the world. Till I see any evidence that this actually works its just BS plain and simple. I even read your so called leaders website it looks like the BIGGEST scam website I have ever seen in my life.

This is the most ridiculous post ever if we don’t believe you ask a another psycho what he believes about his own theory. He just disproved that this stupid no shampoo regime of yours doesn’t work but your so brainwashed to even care. Why don’t you step up to the plate and give us some real facts that disproves genes and DHT aren’t the cause of hairloss and that it is really in fact shampoo. You can’t plain and simple your just some idiot spouting BS.