Why I don\'t think a working HM will be here soon

It’s not really important whether you care about what I say. All I was doing was stating my opinion on why it will not be here any time soon. Certainly not this year. And given the hybrid example, which uses mechanical and electrical systems which are well understood, there seems to be no way that it will be here in 3 years either.

I would be very interested in hearing your counter-argument on why you believe it will be here. Not “Who cares what you say”. That’s not a very good argument. I have never called anybody a name, and will not do so, even if I disagree with what you say.

I would also suggest that if you don’t like people calling you names, then just ignore posters who participate in that behavior. If you can’t control yourself if somebody calls you a name, and feel you must “get back” at them and call them a name too, then you are no more mature than the person who called you a name. You are one and the same.

I mean, just look at this thread. Just a bunch of grade school name calling. It doesn’t matter who started it. If you called somebody a name, then you are part of the problem. I come here to get information and also have discussions. I think most people here do too. This name calling really distracts from what this forum is supposed to be about.

<>

Look. I think you both are wrong for all the name calling. I don’t care who you think started it. It doesn’t matter. All the name calling doesn’t help things. I think you both should stop. If he calls you a name, so what? It’s just some anonymous guy. Leave it alone. You’re just feeding the problem by the name calling. You just did it right now out of the blue, in response to my thread that didn’t call you are him or anybody else a name, and it was uncalled for. I’m done responding to name-calling threads.

» It’s not really important whether you care about what I say. All I was
» doing was stating my opinion on why it will not be here any time soon.
» Certainly not this year. And given the hybrid example, which uses
» mechanical and electrical systems which are well understood, there seems
» to be no way that it will be here in 3 years either.
»
» I would be very interested in hearing your counter-argument on why you
» believe it will be here. Not “Who cares what you say”. That’s not a very
» good argument. I have never called anybody a name, and will not do so,
» even if I disagree with what you say.
»
» I would also suggest that if you don’t like people calling you names, then
» just ignore posters who participate in that behavior. If you can’t control
» yourself if somebody calls you a name, and feel you must “get back” at them
» and call them a name too, then you are no more mature than the person who
» called you a name. You are one and the same.
»
» I mean, just look at this thread. Just a bunch of grade school name
» calling. It doesn’t matter who started it. If you called somebody a
» name, then you are part of the problem. I come here to get information
» and also have discussions. I think most people here do too. This name
» calling really distracts from what this forum is supposed to be about.

Baldie was responding to my post not yours, in the future make sure you know who you are talking to

He said he didn’t care what the “two” of us thought. I assumed he meant you and me.

40 posts in one day Hangin. Nice job.
You’re well ahead of schedule hitting another 1600 posts in the next nine months.

In fact, using the same math you used earlier, I project you’ll be at 10,800 posts by September.

» 40 posts in one day Hangin. Nice job.
» You’re well ahead of schedule hitting another 1600
» posts
in the next nine months.
»
» In fact, using the same math you used earlier, I project you’ll be at
» 10,800 posts by September.
»
»
»

anyone whose favorite hobby is counting posts and following other posters around, is pathetic

» » HanginInThere got a mate,at last poor soul!
»
» dude i have plenty of mates

and you say I’m gay