Why can\'t other Doctors do hairlines like Armani?

I really like Dr. Armani’s hairlines and have narrowed it down to him as the doctor I want once I have a surgery, mainly because his hairlines look so thick and natural.

I go to other Doctors websites and all the results look like they are comb overs, thin and wispy :frowning:

Even Burberry who was a NW 7 has a nice hairline, so please don’t tell me its because we do not have enough grafts available to give a nice hairline.

Why can’t other Doctors give a nice hairline.

They do have the ability to do low thick hairlines but most of them are more conservertive, not saying armani isnt conservertive, just less so than some of the other docs. I’ve seen similar hairlines from dr rahal and dr keser and dr umar.

some people have a lot more donor than others aswell

I don’t care how good Armani’s hairlines are in the chosen cases being shown online. I don’t trust him. Too many lies for too long.

» I really like Dr. Armani’s hairlines and have narrowed it down to him as
» the doctor I want once I have a surgery, mainly because his hairlines look
» so thick and natural.
»
» I go to other Doctors websites and all the results look like they are comb
» overs, thin and wispy :frowning:
»
» Even Burberry who was a NW 7 has a nice hairline, so please don’t tell me
» its because we do not have enough grafts available to give a nice hairline.
»
»
» Why can’t other Doctors give a nice hairline.

He does seem to have above average hairlines and better sense of style.

» so thick and natural.
»
»
»
»

Evry surgeon hs his specific plus points–in the end you select what suits u!!!

Guys, there is much more to it then just implanting a bunch of grafts into the front and calling it a hairline.

The hairline is the first thing people will see in your result. The grafts are coming right out of the scalp, if they are not placed and angled properly it will be a dead give away that you have had a procedure.

Most would argue the hairline is the most important part to an undetectable result.

Simply implanting grafts is not enough. You need to master high density, hairline design, temple angle closer, preserving the male angle, giving the patient many styling options.

These are just a few of the skills that need to be mastered to deliver an undetectable looking transplanted hairline.

» Guys, there is much more to it then just implanting a bunch of grafts into
» the front and calling it a hairline.
»
» The hairline is the first thing people will see in your result. The grafts
» are coming right out of the scalp, if they are not placed and angled
» properly it will be a dead give away that you have had a procedure.
»
» Most would argue the hairline is the most important part to an
» undetectable result.
»
» Simply implanting grafts is not enough. You need to master high
» density, hairline design, temple angle closer, preserving the male angle,
» giving the patient many styling options.

»
» These are just a few of the skills that need to be mastered to deliver an
» undetectable looking transplanted hairline.
»
»

Yes,i agree hairline is very important for ht to appear natural and by looking at pics here,he appears to be good at it!!!

I do agree with the conservative comment to a certain extent. While dr armani is somewhat conservative, he understands he needs and wants of his patients and accomodates to not only hte best of his abilities but he also provides the best transplant within the constraints of the variables like hair thickness, age, and the possiblity of future hairloss. not to say that other dr’s do not use these parameters as well, it just seems as though he does it better than the rest.

» so thick and natural.
»
»
»
»

I completely agree with Reddog. I’ve personally had a smaller strip procedure of 1,700 grafts with another doctor prior to my two procedures with Dr. Armani. There really is no comparison. He really outlined a perfect design for my hairline and planned for future loss which is why I had zones 2,3, and 4 covered in my second procedure. I still have a great amount of donor left should i need another procedure in the future. Dr. Armani really devised a great plan for me and he takes all factors into consideration which made me go to him and will keep me going to him should I need to.

»

If I had a dollar everytime you post that pic I could probably afford one of those famous Armani hairlines.

» Most would argue the hairline is the most important part to an
» undetectable result.
I’m not most people. I would argue that everything depends what you have LEFT to place behind that hairline. In other words, it depends if the patient can maintain that ‘Armani hairline’ via their donor supply, AND their wallet. An understanding of rudimentary mathematics says otherwise.

I’ve said this time and time again. Any HT doctor can create an ‘Armani hairline’ provided: a) that doctor is liberal with their patient’s donor supply b) the patient has the funds to pay.

» I’ve said this time and time again. Any HT doctor can create an ‘Armani hairline’ provided: a) that doctor is liberal with their patient’s
donor supply b) the patient has the funds to pay.

Wow, so according to your statement it does not matter who you choose for your doctor. Just go to any Hair transplant surgeon, closest one near by will do??

I do not agree with this statement at all.

I totally agree that Dr. Armani gives the patient a 100% natural looking hairline. I had no hairline what so ever when I came to Dr. Armani and he basically restored my entire hairline giving me a natural undetectable look that even my friends and family cannot notice.

» I totally agree that Dr. Armani gives the patient a 100% natural looking
» hairline. I had no hairline what so ever when I came to Dr. Armani and he
» basically restored my entire hairline giving me a natural undetectable look
» that even my friends and family cannot notice.

What’s with the Armani shills on here? Burberry I wonder if either you a) get paid by Armani (or he gave you a discount on your HT) to stay on here and incessantly post your results (when you should be out living your life with your new hair) or you b) aren’t satisfied with your new hair and that’s why you still find the need to hang out on hair loss chat forums…

» so thick and natural.
»
»
»
»

dude - if your understanding of the vital importance of hair caliber and donor supply is so limited that you post a question like this , then you should stay away from hair transplants completely .

» I don’t care how good Armani’s hairlines are in the chosen cases being
» shown online. I don’t trust him. Too many lies for too long.

Cal - I’m curious about why you think Armani is not trustworthy. I am researching HT doctors for a possible HT and I would value your input. Thanks.

I’d rather not start up that pissing match again, to be honest. It’s been debated many times in the past.

I will say that Armani’s donor supply claims have more than a little to do with my negative opinion. It’s not the only reason but it’s a big one.

This stuff like 10,000, 12,000, 15,000 grafts . . . IMHO these numbers aren’t even close to realistic. Not even close. And if a HT doc is bullshtting his patient about that critical figure then he will probably bullsht him about anything.

I have my opinion and I’m sticking to it. Nobody else has to agree with me.

» I’d rather not start up that pissing match again, to be honest. It’s been
» debated many times in the past.
»
»
»
»
» I will say that Armani’s donor supply claims have more than a little to do
» with my negative opinion. It’s not the only reason but it’s a big one.
»
» This stuff like 10,000, 12,000, 15,000 grafts . . . IMHO these numbers
» aren’t even close to realistic. Not even close. And if a HT doc is
» bullshtting his patient about that critical figure then he will probably
» bullsh
t him about anything.
»
»
» I have my opinion and I’m sticking to it. Nobody else has to agree with
» me.

8,000 grafts is pretty normal for someone with average density. 10,000 grafts is for someone with above average donor. 6,000 grafts would be available for someone with below average donor density. Of course every case will vary but these are about the norm figures.

I have personally seen 10,000 grafts done for a patient using all FUE. This was over 4 procedures for the patient. The patient had above average donor.

An example on this forum would be Burberry. I believe he has had 7,500 grafts FUE. He had average donor.

I am with Cal on this one, as I have said before, it would be good to see what these guys having 10,000 FUE would look like when shaved down to #1 guard - not good is my guess. Of course the person taking the photos would have to be independent - it is just too easy to manipulate them otherwise.

BTW, I acknowledge that Armani seems to be very good - this is not a comment on ability.

7500 is not the same thing as 12,000 or 15,000.