Who is the best hair surgeon for hair transplant?

hi guys,

i have interested in ht but i don’t know where i will find out the best surgeon and i don’t know any surgeon for ht. i also don’t know more about ht processes
so any one can suggest me whr i will find out gud surgeon i can go anywhere because money is no problem for me.

hi guys,

i have interested in ht but i don’t know where i will find out the best surgeon and i don’t know any surgeon for ht. i also don’t know more about ht processes
so any one can suggest me whr i will find out gud surgeon i can go anywhere because money is no problem for me.

HT doctors love folks who mention money’s not a problem along with their lack of knowledge about transplants. It lets them sell you the lowest hairline possible because they know you’ll have the money to pursue the impossible - a full head of hair behind that hairline.

» i have interested in ht but i don’t know where i will find out the best
» surgeon and i don’t know any surgeon for ht. i also don’t know more about
» ht processes

Time to start researching then, the HT section on this forum is a good place to start.
In my opinion you should not have an HT until you have done at least a full year’s research.

» hi guys,
»
» i have interested in ht but i don’t know where i will find out the best
» surgeon and i don’t know any surgeon for ht. i also don’t know more about
» ht processes
» so any one can suggest me whr i will find out gud surgeon i can go
» anywhere because money is no problem for me.

I’d go for Dr. Woods

Great guy

» » hi guys,
» »
» » i have interested in ht but i don’t know where i will find out the best
» » surgeon and i don’t know any surgeon for ht. i also don’t know more
» about
» » ht processes
» » so any one can suggest me whr i will find out gud surgeon i can go
» » anywhere because money is no problem for me.
»
»
» I’d go for Dr. Woods
»
» Great guy

And i go for SHUT THE HELL UP

@ thread starting person, read for gods sake read and use your brain, cause its your hair and your money all you can do is read and gather informations and if you think you are done with gathering infos, try gathering more infos