Who believes in clonage or multiplication of the hair for DR. GHO here?

SOMEBODY??? :smiley:

@baldlatino34,
and @all out there:

I know the entire history behind Dr. Gho. In fact, I know what most of you guys know about him, or what ever happend in the past.

IF/WHETHER Dr. Gho’s patented (and trademarked!) HM procedure works well or not, THAT is not the point!

Sorry, I have NO idea, whether it works well or not. I read carefully his patents, and YES, if Dr. Gho is doing so, as (well) described in his patents, YES normally it could(should) definitlly work. I can’t find anything, WHY his technique shouldn’t work. That’s all I can say.

But the point in general is (without thinking about Dr. Gho), to make 2 (or more) hairs from 1, YES, it has always been possible - but unfortunately WITHOUT the help of regenerative medizin (extra cellular matrix etc), such techniques didn’t work always perfect. And here the point: WITH the usage of tissue engineering, combined with important growth factors, its seems to work fine. In fact, much better than ever before.

So you have to ask all those physicians or researchers, who current work with such techniques, like Dr. Hitzig, Dr. Jerry Cooley, Dr. Gho or Dr. Cole or ? 
, who know, or knows not, if it works or not.

Be assured - if a physician performs this technique RIGHT and very well, this sort/type of HM technique, has truly the potential to work very well, whitout any doubts.

» @baldlatino34,
» and @all out there:
»
» I know the entire history behind Dr. Gho. In fact, I know what most of you
» guys know about him, or what ever happend in the past.
»
» IF/WHETHER Dr. Gho’s patented (and trademarked!) HM procedure works
» well or not, THAT is not the point!
»
» Sorry, I have NO idea, whether it works well or not. I read carefully his
» patents, and YES, if Dr. Gho is doing so, as (well) described in his
» patents, YES normally it could(should) definitlly work. I can’t find
» anything, WHY his technique shouldn’t work. That’s all I can say.
»
» But the point in general is (without thinking about Dr. Gho), to make 2
» (or more) hairs from 1, YES, it has always been possible - but
» unfortunately WITHOUT the help of regenerative medizin (extra cellular
» matrix etc), such techniques didn’t work always perfect. And here the
» point: WITH the usage of tissue engineering, combined with important growth
» factors, its seems to work fine. In fact, much better than ever before.
»
» So you have to ask all those physicians or researchers, who current work
» with such techniques, like Dr. Hitzig, Dr. Jerry Cooley, Dr. Gho or Dr.
» Cole or ? 
, who know, or knows not, if it works or not.
»
» Be assured - if a physician performs this technique RIGHT and very
» well, this sort/type of HM technique, has truly the potential to work
» very well, whitout any doubts.

Proof. That’s all we want.

No bulls*t pics of a few follicles or a small patch of hair with questionable lighting. If it works then there should not be any trouble producing examples of money-shot NW#6-to-NW#2 type transformations.

» No bulls*t pics of a few follicles or a small patch of hair with
» questionable lighting. If it works then there should not be any trouble
» producing examples of money-shot NW#6-to-NW#2 type transformations.

I agree.

» » No bulls*t pics of a few follicles or a small
» patch of hair with
» » questionable lighting. If it works then there should not be any
» trouble
» » producing examples of money-shot NW#6-to-NW#2 type transformations.
»
» I agree.

If Gho can produce 2 hairs from 1, i.e. regenerate the donor hair, then he could turn a NW6 into a full head of hair. He would be publishing evidence of such transformation, and he would even OFFERING this transformation for rich people.

As this is not happening, it is very clear to me, that Gho is not telling the truth, and keeps reinventing the same hype over and over again. But good for him, there will always be fools ready to believe in the donor regeneration, even when they won’t be able to verify if it happened or not, until they finally shave their heads and find the little white dots.

Believe it or not, but Gho doesn’t offer the patient the opportunity to verify the donor regeneration.

» SOMEBODY??? :smiley:

I posted an independent study a few years back that verified Gho’s claims of donor regrowth are accurate. Getting the partial follicles to grow consistently in the recipient area is the most difficult part of the procedure. Gho got around this by soaking the grafts in cell culture medium prior to implantation.

Donor regrowth is real and has been independently verified by an unbiased clinic. Gho has a written guarantee that most of the donor will grow back. All it would take is one patient to photo-document the before and after doing donor hair counts to show there is no regrowth, and Gho would be sued out of existence, and the Dutch government would revoke his medical license and suspend his ability to do research. It’s one thing to make a verbal commitment or hype up results, but to repeatedly, and in all cases, not fulfill a written contract is something that could not last for long. And what could he possibly gain from such actions? He could probably make more money by offering standard FUE, as it is a cash cow these days and lots of people run toward it.

A friend from Holland told me Gho’s work is often in the Dutch media, and Dutch celebrity Gerard Joling recently got HST. Thus, I searched for some photo documentation of the procedure. Here is what he looked like before the procedure:

http://www.newsflash2000.nl/images/2009-11/gerard_joling_kaal.jpg

LOL! He is not as bald as that picture makes him look. He shaved his head just before the procedure. You commonly seen him before this wearing a toupee. Here are photos of the procedure. The strip scar is from a previous procedure with a different clinic years ago.

Here is a photo a week or two after the most recent photo at the previous link:

http://www.tomlempers.com/images/photos/gerard_joling_bonnie_stclaire_and_tom_lempers.gif

Here is a video shortly after the procedure. If he desires more density, he will have to have more procedures after the donor heals. You can’t reharvest the same follicles from the donor for about a year because, although the transected follicles immediately start regrowing hair after the procedure, it takes about a year before they fully reform.

Here is a video of him a year ago back in his toupee wearing days:

Here’s some recent videos now that the hair has had a couple of months to grow out after the procedure. Note: HST often results in the hair not falling prior to regrowing. So in some cases, you can grow the new hair in like a crew cut and don’t have to suffer through the transitory stage common with FUE.

Be sure to be realistic about expectations. This is the first evidence I’ve seen that Gho’s HST results in dense recipient regrowth. Prior to this, I’ve been under the impression not much hair can be moved per session, and I’ve only seen cases similar to the following:

http://www.dewittevrouwenhof.nl/algemeen/layout_images/brochures/hsi_haarjournaal_08_uk.pdf

Someone should ask Gerard about all of this just to confirm. I can’t guarantee that this work is from Gho. I don’t speak Dutch. It’s what I’ve been told by someone who lives in Holland. After I mentioned I would use Gho only for filler hair in the back, he told me there was no need to go elsewhere for the hairline work and cited Gerard’s result as an example, saying that Gho gets a lot of local media attention and does excellent work.

I’m just passing this along. It’s up to you to verify.

jb

» » SOMEBODY??? :smiley:
»
» I posted an independent study a few years back that verified Gho’s claims
» of donor regrowth are accurate. Getting the partial follicles to grow
» consistently in the recipient area is the most difficult part of the
» procedure. Gho got around this by soaking the grafts in cell culture medium
» prior to implantation.
»

So, Gho is capable of restoring to norwood 1 ?
How much does it cost?

Thanks.

» » SOMEBODY??? :smiley:
»
» I posted an independent study a few years back that verified Gho’s claims
» of donor regrowth are accurate. Getting the partial follicles to grow
» consistently in the recipient area is the most difficult part of the
» procedure. Gho got around this by soaking the grafts in cell culture medium
» prior to implantation.
»
» A friend from Holland told me Dutch celebrity Gerard Joling recently got
» HST. Here is what he looked like before the procedure:
»
» http://www.newsflash2000.nl/images/2009-11/gerard_joling_kaal.jpg
»
» LOL! He is not nearly as bald as that picture makes him look. He shaved
» his head just before the procedure. You commonly seen him before this
» wearing a toupee. Here are photos of the procedure. The strip scar is from
» a previous procedure with a different clinic.
»
» http://www.spitsnieuws.nl/archives/foto/2009/11/de_vleespet_van_joling.html
»
» Here is a photo a week or two after the most recent photo at the previous
» link:
»
» http://www.tomlempers.com/images/photos/gerard_joling_bonnie_stclaire_and_tom_lempers.gif
»
» Here is a video. He will have to have more procedures to fill out the
» crown after the donor heals:
»
» De Wereld Draait Door - BNNVARA
»
» jb

i think it isn’t possible to harvest your donor hair that some of them stays in scalp and grow back. How they can see through the scalp skin and take out hair so that some of them stays in donor area? it just isn’t possible!!! They need some kind of very tiny instruments and microscope which shows through the skin to do that. do they have those instruments? i don’t believe so. btw
 i think if they harvest half of your donor hair then both hair (hair what they took aout and hair what stayed in your donor area) are damaged and you don’t see any growth in the future.

i think it’s just hype and they sell FUE hair transplant method lying to people that their donor hair grow back. it’s just money what they want from patients. they just sell HM words and offer common FUE to you and nothing else.

»
» Proof. That’s all we want.
»
»
» No bulls*t pics of a few follicles or a small patch of hair with
» questionable lighting. If it works then there should not be any trouble
» producing examples of money-shot NW#6-to-NW#2 type transformations.

Not only proof but a lot of transparency, no more working in secrecy. It has to be like what Dr Jones did with Acell, tell us right away if it isn’t worth waiting for.

» i think it’s just hype and they sell FUE hair transplant method lying to
» people that their donor hair grow back. it’s just money what they want from
» patients. they just sell HM words and offer common FUE to you and nothing
» else.
Be realistic - would that make any sense for Gho’s clinic in future?

The only “trick” behind that is, trying to accomplish what Dr. Gho is claiming: multiplying hair. Because that is the only way Docs like Dr. Gho can keep their patients, which need as much hair as they wish to have. If Docs are unable to do so, because there is not enough donor hair, they can’t keep their patients - and as a result, they are unable to earn far more money from this patient, if this patient would like to have far more hair. So it would make no sense, just to sell “common FUE” to a NW5 or higher patient just one time.

Hopefully in future there are far more docs out there, who are truly be able to offer and to accomplish such a “special FUE procedure”.

@James Bond - Thanks for your input! :slight_smile:

» » i think it’s just hype and they sell FUE hair transplant method lying to
» » people that their donor hair grow back. it’s just money what they want
» from
» » patients. they just sell HM words and offer common FUE to you and
» nothing
» » else.
» Be realistic - would that make any sense for Gho’s clinic in future?
»
» The only “trick” behind that is, trying to accomplish what Dr. Gho is
» claiming: multiplying hair. Because that is the only way Docs like
» Dr. Gho can keep their patients, which need as much hair as they wish to
» have. If Docs are unable to do so, because there is not enough donor hair,
» they can’t keep their patients - and as a result, they are unable to earn
» far more money from this patient, if this patient would like to have far
» more hair. So it would make no sense, just to sell “common FUE” to a NW5 or
» higher patient just one time.
»
» Hopefully in future there are far more docs out there, who are truly be
» able to offer and to accomplish such a “special FUE procedure”.
»
» @James Bond - Thanks for your input! :slight_smile:

well, if you sell words HM and actually offering common FUE then you least fooled one patient more, got his for example 10 000$ and fcuk what happens next. then you fool another patient get his money then another etc. it’s just dead circle. he doesn’t need to post bad results and no one knows what he is offering there. easy to sell HM words and fool NEW people who hasn’t got any HT surgeries and who hasn’t done any BIG research before surgery.

btw
 if it’s true and he actually can do this HM thing then he probably has in he’s portfolio already tons of NW6 patients who has now full head of thick hair. show me them! don’t show some stupid pics what actually doesn’t show me anything.

I believe in Gho, for what i’ve read online, he seems to be a serious professionist with a lot of pubblications. Also, he work with hairs, so he will have no reason to say bulls+it
 risking to lose all the credibility and it means all the clients.

Who speak bad about him, proabably, are doctor, or people from them, who can’t get the same results of him.

Maybe is a pioneer, and all the pioneer are called liars.

» Who speak bad about him, proabably, are doctor, or people from them, who
» can’t get the same results of him.

He he, here you already can find such a list of doctors, including with their signatures:
2879_file8.pdf
:smiley:

i never tried
 so i cant give any suggestions

» So, Gho is capable of restoring to norwood 1 ?
» How much does it cost?

No. Absolutely not. This isn’t true hair multiplication. It conserves the donor more than traditional HT. In addition, the donor can’t be reharvested for about a year, and results will vary from patient to patient. I still need to see Gho’s work with my own eyes to verify it. Like I said, it’s what I’ve been told by someone from Holland.

Due to the study I cited, I’m certain that under the right conditions, the donor will partially regenerate. The study showed that about 70% of the harvested hairs regenerate. Gho claims to have gotten the percentage higher by transecting the follicles lengthwise as opposed to the old method of transecting them across.

» How they can see through the scalp skin and
» take out hair so that some of them stays in donor area? it just isn’t
» possible!!!

Wrong. It’s accomplished by using a very small needle that transects the follicles lengthwise leaving a portion in the scalp and a portion for the recipient area. Once again, regrowing the follicle in the donor is the easy part. The difficult part is getting the partially extracted follicles to regrow consistently in the recipient area. You must use a cell culture medium to accomplish this. Regular HT doctors do not have the specialized knowledge necessary to reproduce this process because they don’t generally have biochemical engineering backgrounds. Furthermore, the process is patented and protected so that only Gho can use it.

The study I cited proves the donor regrowth. I’m amazed people are still arguing about this aspect of Gho’s procedure. The more difficult aspect to believe is that he is able to regenerate the partially harvested follicle. That is 1000x more technically difficult to achieve than regrowth of the donor portion of the follicle. Yet nobody seems to question this part of the procedure, and everybody continues to question the donor regrowth!

BTW, Gho’s pioneering research is cited in numerous modern patents (including Aderans). It’s not as if he is not a known research pioneer in the field of hair multiplication. It’s just that most laymen can’t understand science, so they write him off as a charletan. Other researchers are heavily ripping off Gho’s patents. It will be interesting to see where it all ends up.

» »
» » Proof. That’s all we want.

» Not only proof but a lot of transparency, no more working in secrecy. It
» has to be like what Dr Jones did with Acell, tell us right away if it isn’t
» worth waiting for.

Find the study I posted here 2 or 3 years ago that proved donor regrowth at 70%.

Acell did not have scientific merit. Anyone who thought that was going to work is wishing for a miracle that will never occur.

» Hopefully in future there are far more docs out there, who are truly be
» able to offer and to accomplish such a “special FUE procedure”.

Ironman:

I’m positive Gho is able to accomplish some donor regrowth, but it is not a true 2 for 1 procedure. It is a donor conservative procedure. I suspect Gho has had a difficult time getting the procedure to be cosmetically proficient, and this has driven him to be a much smaller operator than he would otherwise be.

If the above patient is Gho’s patient, it shows he might finally be getting the procedure up to speed cosmetically.

I don’t recommend just rushing in though. As with any hair restoration surgeon, it is imperative you see former patients prior to getting a HT. As I said, I don’t speak Dutch. I was told that this patient is Gho’s patient and has freely talked about the procedure on Dutch television.

Smiles used to post here and knows all about this. I doubt he comes around here anymore though. He’s probably too busy with his Internet businesses.