Which shampoo for essential oil treatment

:smiley: OLA
I am using an essential oils treatment and i have been advised not too use a harsh or too strong shampoo as it irritate the skin and the scalp wont react properly to the essential oils.
I am looking for a soft daily Shampoo.
Anything to recommand?

Thank you

Nothing???

ยป :smiley: OLA
ยป I am using an essential oils treatment and i have been advised not too use
ยป a harsh or too strong shampoo as it irritate the skin and the scalp wont
ยป react properly to the essential oils.
ยป I am looking for a soft daily Shampoo.
ยป Anything to recommand?
ยป
ยป Thank you

just look for a ph balance shampoo then, Neutrogena has one that is called mild daily use shampoo or something like that.

Personally I don;t think it makes any difference what kind of shampoo you use, shampoo is never the cause of your hair loss and it will never cure hair loss either.

ยป
ยป Personally I don;t think it makes any difference what kind of shampoo you
ยป use, shampoo is never the cause of your hair loss and it will never cure
ยป hair loss either.

It matters when you ar eusing an essential oil treatment as you dont want so chemically charged or as you said a hard Ph to embalance the herbal treatment
so i wanted to check what kind of herbal shampoos people use on this forum, but i am not getting much reponses!! for now i am just finishing the bottle i have already

ยป
ยป Thank you

Hey there! Iโ€™d suggest that you examine the ingredients section when buying hair products and look for names like Saw palmetto, He Shou Wu, aloe vera, green tea, grape seed extracts, etc.

Watch this video for the recipe for free natural shampoo to help prevent hair loss and grow healthy hair http://youtu.be/FstLYoC5MSE

Essential oils are very useful in nourishing the scalp and promoting hair growth. Make sure you massage it well into the scalp, and leave it for 30 minutes before washing hair with an herbal shampoo. Remember to rinse your hair with lukewarm water.

ยป
ยป Thank you

for you chemical shampoo is irritating then please consult and get correct shampoo from doctor these the right path for you otherwise my recommendation is you can try Johnsons products or Hindustan products it will also give better result.

your problem will rectify soon.

ยป ยป :smiley: OLA
ยป ยป I am using an essential oils treatment and i have been advised not too
ยป use
ยป ยป a harsh or too strong shampoo as it irritate the skin and the scalp wont
ยป ยป react properly to the essential oils.
ยป ยป I am looking for a soft daily Shampoo.
ยป ยป Anything to recommand?
ยป ยป
ยป ยป Thank you
ยป
ยป for you chemical shampoo is irritating then please consult and get correct
ยป shampoo from doctor these the right path for you otherwise my
ยป recommendation is you can try Johnsons products or Hindustan products it
ยป will also give better result.
ยป
ยป your problem will rectify soon.

stop using google translate to speak english

My shampoo is not eritating i am just looking for something light so i dont alterate my essential oil treatment.
Anyway i bought the powerhair shampoo from uk hair solutions and it is good i only need a little to wash as it mouses great and it smells fresh and makes my hair less greesy than usual.

ยป My shampoo is not eritating i am just looking for something light so i dont
ยป alterate my essential oil treatment.
ยป Anyway i bought the powerhair shampoo from uk hair solutions and it is good
ยป i only need a little to wash as it mouses great and it smells fresh and
ยป makes my hair less greesy than usual.

Yes i got that too.
I bought the 9 months with the shampoo offered free .

Try Loreal shampoo. It can be useful for you. It is number one shampoo :slight_smile:

Lady gaga i know it has been a long time but if you ever get that message on your email please get back on the forum and tell us how is it going with your uk hair solutions treatment?
I want to buy it as i m reading a lot of good reviews but many other says it s a con.
I need to be sure before i start!
I m sending a pm too

Hi britishmarco,

I have just seen your message as i chenged my email inbox registered to this hairsite account
I was using another product with essential oils before called yogi oil for few months and when i added the powerhairshampoo and liked i decided to start the whole treatment, so few months of 2 applications a week and shampoo 2 or 3 times a week my hairloss stopped and my hair is feeling thicker, i dont have any regrowth on the hairline as it has been receding a lot these last few years but there are some on the cortex for sure, so still using it and happy with it for now, What are you using at the moment?

Thansk for the reply, i have started in August, i am applying it 2 times a week overnight and washing with the same brand shampoo next day, i wash my hair with another shampoo on others day but i only use the uk hair solutions shampoo on the days i apply the oil, noticed no difference at the moment and no shedding.
You said you have regrowth on vortex, what is the vortex, can you specify the region of the head please? do you mean the top of your head?

Thanks you