Which doctor can offer a guarentee

I was wondering, with all the clinics out there, does any clinic or doctor offer a guarantee of their work? I would love to see a clinic say we guarantee our work and should we make a mistake we’ll correct it free of charge.

» I was wondering, with all the clinics out there, does any clinic or doctor
» offer a guarantee of their work? I would love to see a clinic say we
» guarantee our work and should we make a mistake we’ll correct it free of
» charge.

I agree with you, but there is no VALID guarantee on the market today IMHO.
The problem is that you are receiving thousands of grafts over a surface area of hundreds of square centimeters. It’s extremely difficult to accurately count every graft.

Furthermore, most of us have a lot of thinning hair that may be getting thicker with drug use. Therefore, it’s impossible–completely impossible–to guarantee with 100% accuracy to guarantee growth via graft counts. All we can do is roughly estimate.

That being said, I feel if a doctor charges by the graft (everyone does) that the patient should get what he pays for. My girlfriend had a boob job. she paid $5,000 for boobs. We don’t pay $10,000 for a hair transplant and get whatever they can do that day. We pay X number of dollars per graft.

With that in mind I have been working on a graft growth guarantee system to honestly and accurately guarantee growth. Patients need to have realistic expectations for it though. At best, it can only be 90% accurate and is designed to fix work that’s obviously had 50% growth, not work that appears to be 90% successful. My system will help make a rough estimate of how many grafts didn’t grow and should be replaced free of charge.

If you’d like to be a volunteer to test my prototype system, I would welcome your cooperation. I think there is a way to do this with a little fine tuning and patience and realistic expectations of course.

Thanks, Peter Mac

» » I was wondering, with all the clinics out there, does any clinic or
» doctor
» » offer a guarantee of their work? I would love to see a clinic say we
» » guarantee our work and should we make a mistake we’ll correct it free
» of
» » charge.
»
» I agree with you, but there is no VALID guarantee on the market today
» IMHO.
» The problem is that you are receiving thousands of grafts over a surface
» area of hundreds of square centimeters. It’s extremely difficult to
» accurately count every graft.
»
» Furthermore, most of us have a lot of thinning hair that may be getting
» thicker with drug use. Therefore, it’s impossible–completely
» impossible–to guarantee with 100% accuracy to guarantee growth via graft
» counts. All we can do is roughly estimate.
»
» That being said, I feel if a doctor charges by the graft (everyone does)
» that the patient should get what he pays for. My girlfriend had a boob
» job. she paid $5,000 for boobs. We don’t pay $10,000 for a hair
» transplant and get whatever they can do that day. We pay X number of
» dollars per graft.
»
» With that in mind I have been working on a graft growth guarantee system
» to honestly and accurately guarantee growth. Patients need to have
» realistic expectations for it though. At best, it can only be 90%
» accurate and is designed to fix work that’s obviously had 50% growth, not
» work that appears to be 90% successful. My system will help make a rough
» estimate of how many grafts didn’t grow and should be replaced free of
» charge.
»
» If you’d like to be a volunteer to test my prototype system, I would
» welcome your cooperation. I think there is a way to do this with a little
» fine tuning and patience and realistic expectations of course.
»
» Thanks, Peter Mac

are you a HT doctor?

Surgery is not an exact & quantifiable science like that. Not for HTs and not for appendixes.

There are probably clinics that would offer you a guarantee, but they won’t be good ones.

If you get your head messed up by a bad HT, then you’ll be pissed off either way. I don’t think you’re gonna feel much better about it because you battled with them for months over it until they finally gave back a small token fraction of your bill just to make you go away.

Peter Mac,

How have you been?

Are you affiliated with any hair transplant clinics these days?

» I was wondering, with all the clinics out there, does any clinic or doctor
» offer a guarantee of their work? I would love to see a clinic say we
» guarantee our work and should we make a mistake we’ll correct it free of
» charge.

There are clinics who claim to replace any non-growing grafts free of charge for their patients. That sounds great except that it’s really hard to substantiate your case unless the transplant was done on a totally bald area and you could objectively count 1 hair at a time.

If you do some research, you will find that the top doctors do not offer any guarantee.

When it comes to hair transplant, the best possible “guarantee” you can find is to look for doctors who are able to produce consistent results over an extended period of time.

Dr. Woods does offer additional assurance for his patients that no other clinics offer. Not only does he perform the entire procedure himself, he also allows his patients to watch the entire process via a real time camera display. Patients can watch how each graft is being transplanted into the balding area during the entire process. Patients can see for themselves that each and every single graft is being handled with care, plus they can also count exactly how many grafts have been transplanted during the procedure.

For more details, watch the video at
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss-articles/361.htm