Which Doc To Go With?

Hey Guys,

Which is the best doc to go with for HT? I really like Armani’s work, but I’m just a little afraid that he might be too aggressive, and I might be screwed in 10 years unless HM is a reality… which is possible, however. Bisanga does excellent work, and I’m also considering him. I’m only interested in FUE, this would be my first procedure, and I’m a 26 Y.O. Norwood 3V. Propecia over the last 6 months does appear to have slowed my loss greatly.

Who is the best FUE Doc? Another question, when people say goto Armani, do they mean his clinic with any doc there, or specifically Dr. Alvi Armani and not anyone else at his clinic? I’m a little confused to this issue. Thanks,

Peter

» Hey Guys,
»
» Which is the best doc to go with for HT? I really like Armani’s work, but
» I’m just a little afraid that he might be too aggressive, and I might be
» screwed in 10 years unless HM is a reality… which is possible, however.
» Bisanga does excellent work, and I’m also considering him. I’m only
» interested in FUE, this would be my first procedure, and I’m a 26 Y.O.
» Norwood 3V. Propecia over the last 6 months does appear to have slowed my
» loss greatly.
»
» Who is the best FUE Doc? Another question, when people say goto Armani, do
» they mean his clinic with any doc there, or specifically Dr. Alvi Armani
» and not anyone else at his clinic? I’m a little confused to this issue.
» Thanks,
»
» Peter

Peter,

Dr. Armani will create and build you hairline as you want it, that is his specialty. You have complete say as to how many grafts you want to use and as well as hairline placement and design. If too aggressive is your concern you could express that to him, you would be surprised how flexible Dr. Armani will be.

When I went in for my surgery I was unsure if I wanted to attack my hairline or my crown first, where grafts should be used, how many etc… I spoke at great lengths with Dr. Armani about this. Shane and I were on the phone at 9:00 at night the evening before my surgery discussing it. I was very surprised how much they will work with you.

» Hey Guys,
»
» Which is the best doc to go with for HT? I really like Armani’s work, but
» I’m just a little afraid that he might be too aggressive, and I might be
» screwed in 10 years unless HM is a reality… which is possible, however.
» Bisanga does excellent work, and I’m also considering him. I’m only
» interested in FUE, this would be my first procedure, and I’m a 26 Y.O.
» Norwood 3V. Propecia over the last 6 months does appear to have slowed my
» loss greatly.
»
» Who is the best FUE Doc? Another question, when people say goto Armani, do
» they mean his clinic with any doc there, or specifically Dr. Alvi Armani
» and not anyone else at his clinic? I’m a little confused to this issue.
» Thanks,
»
» Peter

There is no such thing as the BEST fue doc, if you know anyone who is the BEST, let me know, that would save me a lot of hassle :slight_smile:

Peter,

I know you have stated that you like Dr. Armani’s work but are confused about a few things. If you provide me with your contact information we can set up a phone call for you and answer all of your questions. Once you get some answers to some of your inquires things might be clearer for you.

My email is listed below.

Hi Peter,

Last month May 23rd I had my first FUE procedure of 3552 grafts at the Alvi Armani Clinic and I will be going back for my 2nd procedure in 2 month. I was considering HT few years back, I later on changed my mind about it for many reasons such as, scaring, headaches, nerve damage etc.

The FUE procedure that I had at the Alvi Armani clinic was absolutely painless. I choose my clinic wisely and I made sure that many of there patients speak highly of them. Alvi Armani has one of the best repuations out there. I highly recommend you to go for the FUE procedure and I highly recommend Alvi Armani if your looking for a Doctor that does a great job and not just some doctor trying to get you in the chair for $$.

As a patient that just had his procedure done with Alvi Armani I give them A+

I will be posting my before and after procedure pictures so keep me on ur list.

Good luck !

Rami

Alvi Armani 3552 FUE grafts Session -1-
Propecia 1x daily
Minoxidil 2x daily
Saw Palmetto 2x daily
Multi Vitamin 2x daily

Peter:

I can sympathize with your concerns about aggressive hairline work, but you may want to rethink Dr. Armani. I just had an FUE procedure with Dr. Armani last Friday (June 6th) in his LA office. HE suggested, based on my very limited donor supply, that he place ALL grafts in the crown area. I disagreed. I had him place all 1500 grafts in Zones 1 & 2 (hairline and just behind it). My hairline is NOT low by ANY stretch of the imagination, believe me.

Dr. Armani will suggest how he thinks that he can maximize your result by the placement of grafts. He will NOT suggest placement of all grafts to lower the hairline if there is the chance that you will thin substantially in the crown. He just won’t do it. You read all sorts of vastly ERRONEOUS posts on this website by guys who don’t know sh*t about what they are talking about. They see a few pictures here and there of younger guys with lower hairlines and erroneously label Dr. Armani as “aggressive”. This could NOT be further from the truth. If you go to his website, you will see a whole host of middle-aged patients who did NOT receive aggressive hairlines, but excellent work nonetheless.

I would give my left ____ to go back in time and only go to Dr. Armani. It may sound trite, but he IS the best, NO question in my mind. His surgical skills rank right up there with the best surgeons in the world, but his artistic ability to place grafts is most certainly unsurpassed. I can only daydream now of how wonderful my hair would have looked if I had chosen Dr. Armani from the beginning. It is PAINFULL thinking about the past mistakes I made - going to hack of an FUE “surgeon” who ruined my donor area and most of my TRANSPLANTED hair.

If you are serious about transplants, you cannot go wrong with Armani. Good luck with your decision.