Which company is leading?

I don’t visit this forum much because it’s usually 90% hype and 10% reality. Out of curiosity, which company’s research is the most promising these days? Is it still within 5 years away?

» I don’t visit this forum much because it’s usually 90% hype and 10%
» reality. Out of curiosity, which company’s research is the most promising
» these days? Is it still within 5 years away?
What forum has higher % of reality? I dont want to debate, Im just interesting…

» I don’t visit this forum much because it’s usually 90% hype and 10%
» reality. Out of curiosity, which company’s research is the most promising
» these days? Is it still within 5 years away?

i think it will be Aderans, they r doing phase 2 now.

Intercytex may be next but it all depends on whether they are going to start phase 3 soon.

ICX - still technically in the running, but right now we see no evidence that the work will continue on it after the TRC phase#2 .

Aderans - they’re currently moving into phase#2. We know very little about their progress. They don’t stand to benefit from hype so they’ve played it very close to the vest. But their origial idea was better than ICX’s and they show all signs of continuing progress.

Folica - Not much word about their progress either. (They have no incentive to want public interest yet.) I think they haven’t really gotten into FDA testing yet.

Accell - One failed test (Dr. Jones). But it was such a worst-case scenario that it’s hard to conclude too much from it. Some other HT docs are said to be messing with it quietly but no news.

» ICX - still technically in the running, but right now we see no evidence
» that the work will continue on it after the TRC phase#2 was disappointing.

where does it say that ICX phase 2 trial was disappointing?

Oh, of course ICX won’t really say it out loud.

I don’t think they’re total con-artists or anything but it’s simply not in their interests to admit the issue like it is. Their ability to try to improve things is entirely dependent on outside money (read: faith in the project) to continue the work and try to improve it.

But considering the whole picture it’s gotten pretty obvious that this is what happened. This has been the widespread conclusion around here for a long time.