Where to find other patients to discuss?

I am new and thinking of getting a transplant but there are so much information here and there. I was wondering where I can find other patients for meeting and hear their experience. Could be over skype or in person…

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by young101[/postedby]
I am new and thinking of getting a transplant but there are so much information here and there. I was wondering where I can find other patients for meeting and hear their experience. Could be over skype or in person…[/quote]

I’m sure JoeTillman (formerly Jotronic) could put you in touch with guys with similar hairloss and density who’ve had surgery.

Google > The Hair Transplant Mentor™

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by young101[/postedby]
I am new and thinking of getting a transplant but there are so much information here and there. I was wondering where I can find other patients for meeting and hear their experience. Could be over skype or in person…

[postedby]Originally Posted by hairdar[/postedby]

I’m sure JoeTillman (formerly Jotronic) could put you in touch with guys with similar hairloss and density who’ve had surgery.

Google > The Hair Transplant Mentor™[/quote]

and they are mostly Hasson adn Wong patients :slight_smile:

If you asked me 5 years ago whether to get a hair transplant or not, I would say no, because there might be better options in the pipeline from Aderans, but now most of the legitimate companies had gone out of business, nobody is working to bring hair multiplication to market, so I suppose hair transplant is sadly our only option besides minoxidil and propecia.