Where is some good results?

After dealing with this site on the hair replacement a decade ago, I am very cautious about what information i want to accept here as factual. This site has a lot more to do with money than anything else. But that is another topic.

Heres my question. For touch ups or small procedures, hair transplants seems like a viable option. HOwever for people like myself with extensive hair loss, norwood 6, or 7 who want all their hair back, the results have been shady at best. I know some doctors use body hair, but I am thinking that it doesn’t work right in a majority of people because I think we would see much greater transformations than we do. Most transformations are not that impressive to be honest. Do you guys know some legit cases where a person went from a norwood 6 to having a completely full head of hair without looking like he has sparse pubic hair on his head? The best case I have seen thus far was the dr Umar video. I haven’t seen anything else really that impressive. could you guys link me or something? I am assuming there is some really rich bald man with tons of body hair who had to have made some kind of amazing transformation.

» Do you guys know some legit cases where a
» person went from a norwood 6 to having a completely full head of hair
» without looking like he has sparse pubic hair on his head?

The patient below was a NW6, he has had 10,000 grafts with the Alvi Armani Clinic to restore his head of haor. His case is well documented on this forum.

You can see his full story here http://armani-fue-hair-transplant.blogspot.com/

Before

After