Where I Stand At 28

» I think I’m headed for an NW7 based on my thinning: every where I’ve begun
» to thin has rapidly experienced hairloss. At this point I am confident (as
» possible) that I know what to expect in the way of more hair loss.

superflyhairguy,

I would have your donor density checked by a reputable FUE clinic. This will determine how much of a hair transplant candidate you are. CIT, our form of FUE, involves many different instruments and protocols. This means that you should have more than one in-person consultation at an FUE clinic to complete your homework. Definitely don’t forget to take your medication because there is a good possibility that you may experience accelerated shedding if you discontinue them.

It is common for patients who have a high degree of hair loss to resort to a combination of scalp and body hair. Body hair is not predictable even if it grows like a wild fire on the body. Your goals should be subtle in regard to body hair. Many of our patients have awesome results with body hair and some have “average” results with body hair. It’s limitations should be understood before any BHT procedure begins. Some clinics offer body hair farming which is especially helpful to patients with extensive hair loss who want to use the most of their scalp donor hair. It isn’t always a one to one trade off but the method is meant to replete the scalp donor area.

My advice is not medical advice