Where are all the good consultants?

I dont see often people like joetronic,b-spot and spex…i only see hairtech. these were very good consultants that were actually helping and not fishing for customers. they were staying on the sidelines and didnt jump in every thread where they smelled of a new possible patient.

They had descency and they were trying to help with various threads about pics,videos what a transplant can do, what to do post op and such . this forum miss people like them and now i see so many misconceptions and BS floating around. I am not saying they were saints and their words were gospel, but from what i see lately they certainly look like saints to me now lol

there are good posters around but posters have other jobs and they cant be here 24/7 trying to protect the basic truths about what transplants can achieve. I am going off the forums because i see so many BS that i ve seen before and i am a bit tired and i know if i stay here i will freak out from the BS

But i wish there were more patient advocates in here so people could find various sources of information. anyway take care guys i just wanted to say this before i leave.

Protect the newbees they are the most vulnerable

Yeah I totally agree, don’t get blow away by Armani or someone and think that all your troubles are over. Keep in mind that the Armani photos shown are probably the BEST results that he has performed, ever. I still notice the following in almost all Armani post-op pics - - - -

persistent redness underneath the HT, even in photos 14.5 months post-op, still red, look like ass. Red pimple effect forms around hair, if this happens in the front of the hairline, which is does in %50+ of the displayed Armani results, it looks dreadful, imagine going out for beers with that on your forehead every night. Look carefully, you’ll see what I’m talking about.

the “pluggy” look. you might feel that the “pluggy” look is so much better from the procedures done in the 90’s that it’s amazing, but look carefully. On almost 80% of Armani’s patients that post pictures (i.e. the BEST results) there is still this awful “pluggy” look going on at the front of the hairline. Kind of a micro version of the Joe Biden, big punch, transplant days. Look carefully, you’ll see what I’m talking about almost everytime.

Chinese guy, there is a chinese guy named chanyouze or something on here, and he got fuct bad. Armani patient, went in with some hair, came out 11 months later with less. Thing don’t always go right dudes.

that’s all I got for now . . . don’t be blinded by the big boobies. . . .those boobies got teeth. . . .

I’m not sure how this became a conversation about Armnai hairlines, but to comment on the quote above. I can speak for my own experince, my hairline does not luck pluggy, or bumpy at all. And I mean at all!

These below hairlines are photos that patients have posted. They took the photos on there own. Judge for yourself…

I was a NW6 before I had my FUE transplant with Dr.Armani. My hairline was completely redrawn by Dr. Armani and he did a great job making the newly implanted hair completely undetectable. My harline looks so natural that none of my friends and family can notice anything.

» Yeah I totally agree, don’t get blow away by Armani or someone and think
» that all your troubles are over. Keep in mind that the Armani photos shown
» are probably the BEST results that he has performed, ever. I still notice
» the following in almost all Armani post-op pics - - - -
»
» persistent redness underneath the HT, even in photos 14.5 months post-op,
» still red, look like ass. Red pimple effect forms around hair, if this
» happens in the front of the hairline, which is does in %50+ of the
» displayed Armani results, it looks dreadful, imagine going out for beers
» with that on your forehead every night. Look carefully, you’ll see what I’m
» talking about.
»
» the “pluggy” look. you might feel that the “pluggy” look is so much better
» from the procedures done in the 90’s that it’s amazing, but look carefully.
» On almost 80% of Armani’s patients that post pictures (i.e. the BEST
» results) there is still this awful “pluggy” look going on at the front of
» the hairline. Kind of a micro version of the Joe Biden, big punch,
» transplant days. Look carefully, you’ll see what I’m talking about almost
» everytime.
»
» Chinese guy, there is a chinese guy named chanyouze or something on here,
» and he got fuct bad. Armani patient, went in with some hair, came out 11
» months later with less. Thing don’t always go right dudes.
»
» that’s all I got for now . . . don’t be blinded by the big boobies. . .
» .those boobies got teeth. . . .

(sorry truthtales ure thread just got hijacked!)

lmao this is a classic case of forum BS. Compare joe’s post above to his first post a few days ago below:

“I’d say the revolution has begun with that photo of Burberry. No matter what you think of Armani’s practice of working on younger patients (perhaps who should or should not be advised to wait) Burberry’s photos show that full restoration of the scalp is possible - and if that is possible, then there is not any real reason to wait. I’d like to think that younger men without financial security would think twice and not run into a situation that might cost them a lot more money in the future. But has anyone who has questioned the Armani clinic in the past ever thought that perhaps they are so confident in their ability to FUE transplant hair that they don’t think it such a grave matter to give a FUE transplant to a 24 year old kid anymore. I have been roaming around the internet for a couple months now on this sh*t, and it’s obvious, obvious, that Armani does the best job. I mean what are you getting the hair transplant for? A healthy heart? no. It’s all about image and this guy (Armani) knows it and transplants accordingly. In short, he gets it. H&W might do good work, Bisanga might be renowned, but this guy Armani knows why people get hair transplants and does his surgery accordingly. . . . it’s over, get on board with Armani’s way of doing things or move out of the way.”

I don’t know what your real position is or what your point really is but it stinks. If you think my results I regretfully posted are pluggy have pimples or pluggy look i invite u to meet with me in person and bring a camera with u provided u block my face out. if that was really the case, i highly doubt i would’ve spent roughly 15g’s on my hair transplant with armani bro. it’s one thing to have totally legit reasons for being bias towards a clinic, but ure grounds for discrediting armani r the funniest i’ve seen to date. if u would’ve said dense pact i’d agree, if u would’ve said guys in their 20’s i’d agree, but pluggy look? pimples on hairlines? unnatural look???and all this on 80% of his patients? to that i say hahahahaa …no seriously… who r u really? :wink:

Guys,

I have just had my 2nd procedure so am not in the best position to show pics of a recent hairline shot…
However, if you look at my blog, you will see my hairline work from my 1st prcedure with Dr Armani - in NO WAY WHATSOEVER can my hairline work be called "pluggy"
At the time I posted my results after 8 months I had people telling me that my hairline result was the best they have ever seen…

Yes, my recent photo’s show more loss in zones 1,2 & 3, but from the start I had very poor hair all over the zones… My long term goals were to have as much donor hair used across my head & I spoke with Dr Armani on Wednesday & we both came to the conclusion that the hair I lost since pro1 & pro2 was that of my natural hair which was destined to be lost in that time period of 4 years.
My hairline still looks amazing & I will be posting an entire thread on my 2nd procedure when i arrive home.

Once this 2nd procedure has grown in - I would imagine that the result will be pretty much all from transplanted hair & will hopefully remain with me for future years etc.

I dont understand your comments about BS on these forums… I have personally spent now over $30,000 all in all, with costs of procedure, travel expenses, rogaine, proscar & other hair loss products…
I have nothing to personally gain by sharing my experiences on these forums & the only reason I do it is to show people what I have personally gone through in 5 years.

If no-one shared thier experiences then everyone would be going in blind to these Doctors, many of which in my opinoin are butchers & that is speaking from personal experience after having a horror show procedure in the UK myself.

Dan

» I dont see often people like joetronic,b-spot and spex…i only see
» hairtech. these were very good consultants that were actually helping and
» not fishing for customers. they were staying on the sidelines and didnt
» jump in every thread where they smelled of a new possible patient.
»
» They had descency and they were trying to help with various threads about
» pics,videos what a transplant can do, what to do post op and such . this
» forum miss people like them and now i see so many misconceptions and BS
» floating around. I am not saying they were saints and their words were
» gospel, but from what i see lately they certainly look like saints to me
» now lol
»
»
» there are good posters around but posters have other jobs and they cant be
» here 24/7 trying to protect the basic truths about what transplants can
» achieve. I am going off the forums because i see so many BS that i ve seen
» before and i am a bit tired and i know if i stay here i will freak out from
» the BS
»
» But i wish there were more patient advocates in here so people could find
» various sources of information. anyway take care guys i just wanted to say
» this before i leave.
»
» Protect the newbees they are the most vulnerable

what a joke, you are asking ht consultants to protect the newbies, yeah right.

yeah I agree totally predatory.

Of the people that replied to defend Armani how many you work for Armani or have received financial compensation from him?

that’s right - it looks pluggy, check out the disaster on that guy Sonic’s head, total redness, pluggy, the whole deal. . . …

Sorry, but I see guys in this forum, where I ask myself why they are here.
Only for negative propaganda…This forum should give advice to people, that have problems with their hair and also for people that want to inform themselves about HT, the techniques and the best doctors in this field.
I am 49 years old now, started with my first HT in 2004 at age 44.
As I had a lot of fear before my first procedures, (that I could pick out the wrong surgeon), I swear to myself: Should this doctor perform what he has promised before, I will go into this forum and help other people to find the right surgeon. This is what I am doing now. And if there are some guys trying to make other insecure, I stand here like a rock. I think there are not too much people outside, that have been 4 times at Armani. All the 4 surgeries, I had no problem with inflammation, redness for a longer time( 3-4 month maximum),
pimples and so on.
Hence my experience, I say it once more: If somebody wants to choose a surgeon, where he can lay back, get the results as promised in the consultance meeting,
take Armani. Sorry, this is the only one I know and can guarantee for.
But I suppose, I can say what I want, some guys want to see the world like they have painted it before.

Yeah I think Armani is the best at this FUE procedure, but I still don’t think the results are great. I mean there are countless examples of persistent redness and hairtransplant or pluggy look even on Armani’s own website right now.

I just think FUE hair transplant is still not great because the results vary so wildly, I mean who want to sits in a chair, spin the roulette wheel and hope that the result turns out like Pats205’s hairline and not Sonic’s or even worse the Chinese guy.

Joe,

Joe you honeslty have to watch your false accusations it is not nice to accuse people that they’re getting paid by Dr. Armani by sharing their stories and results.

I think your the one that’s getting paid to throw false accusations on the board about Dr. Armani and his patients. Besides who are you to speak out?

As others have stated, I have had work done by Dr. Armani and his results changed my life. In no way, shape, or form are they detectable, nor has anyone been able to detect I had work done. If anything, I have received numerous compliments on my hair. This is a hair help forum, not a bashing forum. And the fact of the matter is that you have numerous individuals who are more than content with the work they received by Dr. Armani. But I guess when you are the best people will always try to bring you down. I’m headed for my 2nd procedure on wednesday the 9th and am extremely excited. I will keep everyone posted through my blog.

I’m not saying people are being paid to pump up Armani, I was asking who is being paid by Armani to recruit and work for him or who has received financial compensation? Nobody responded to that question, so should I then assume the worst that everyone that posted or replied in defense is being paid? I think that’s decision people have to make. I also think it would be much clearer if people just were upfront about it. Who cares if you work for Armani, good for you, but just be upfront about it. Everyone with half a brain knows that Pats205 works for him, there is nothing wrong with that.

And like I said before, hands down Armani does the best work, period. But you have to ask yourself if you want to play russian roulette with your forehead. I mean seriously, here’s a list of guys from the gallery with redness or the pluggy look that have had work done at Armani - -

F144
F141
F133
F131 (I’ll give this guy a half passing grade, not totally pluggy)
hairwhereIwantit
F121 (really bad)
F119
F125 (don’t really see the difference between the before and after)
Sonic

F138 (75% perfect, but not)

Of the guys that you can see their hair line this is about half, I dunno, if it was me, I wouldn’t want to load three bullets into the metaphorical gun and see what happens to me on the other side of an FUE Armani Hair transplant.

But if you have to young men, first wait until you’re at least 35 and then as of Dec. 2009 use Armani.

Truthtales,

I really appreciate your kind words. I’ve always tried to be level headed and offer logical arguments when discussing the merits of our procedure and hair transplantation overall. I’m still around and have recently been posting in a thread I started back in September.

H&W HD Video Fridays

This thread was originally started to share every high definition video I had posted since March of this year on other forums. Since then I have updated the thread with a new HD Video of a new patient EVERY Friday since.

If you ever have a question for me you are welcome to contact me at Joe@HassonandWong.com. If there is something you would like to discuss that you don’t mind sharing with others you can start a thread. Either/or, I’m happy to respond.

» yeah I agree totally predatory.

let me also add that some consultants are totally disrespectful and condescending, for example, this is what hairtech wrote to me:

"fastforward…

Actually you do not know what you are talking about… I have something for you fastforward…This is a suggestion. Put your computer into a toilet. Then you will be equal to the actual knowledge you know. "

Whoever said hairtech/the consultants are here to protect the newbies is out of his mind.

What does that mean? F144 F141 F133 F131 etc???

Joe,

I think you are totally off base with your comments. I can only speak for myself in that my experience with the Armani clinic was everything I hoped for and then some. As far as persistent redness and the transplant looking “pluggy”, this is definitely not the case. I did experience pimples but this is common in most patients and they went away after a few weeks, its just part of the process. For you to say that 80% of Armani’s patients are achieving poor/“pluggy” results is absurd. Where are you getting these numbers from?

» » yeah I agree totally predatory.
»
» let me also add that some consultants are totally disrespectful and
» condescending, for example, this is what hairtech wrote to me:
»
»
» "fastforward…
»
» Actually you do not know what you are talking about… I have something
» for you fastforward…This is a suggestion. Put your computer into a
» toilet. Then you will be equal to the actual knowledge you know. "
»
» Whoever said hairtech/the consultants are here to protect the newbies is
» out of his mind.

How rude, he is supposed to be in the service industry, would you feel comfortable letting someone who talk down to you like that do your hair transplant? Hell no!