When will ICX start looking for a partner?

I believe they wrote that they will begin looking for a partner after the 48 week trial is done. Will that be in June of this year? The report stated that the 24 week mark had passed, but the report was for December 2007. So 24 weeks from December would bring us to June.

» I believe they wrote that they will begin looking for a partner after the
» 48 week trial is done. Will that be in June of this year? The report
» stated that the 24 week mark had passed, but the report was for December
» 2007. So 24 weeks from December would bring us to June.

They will complete the last cohort of the trial and have all data ready by September 2008. That is when an interested party could see EVERYTHING they have. If I were a buyer its what I would do. But who else other than Aderans or (a very long shot) Phoenixbio would want it? There is no other hair transplant outfit large enough to put up a great deal of money any more, and there is no association of dermatologists that does this kind of thing in union with one another. It would have to be Aderans wouldn’t it?

» They will complete the last cohort of the trial and have
» all data ready by September 2008. That is when an interested party could
» see EVERYTHING they have. If I were a buyer its what I would do. But who
» else other than Aderans or (a very long shot) Phoenixbio would want it?
» There is no other hair transplant outfit large enough to put up a great
» deal of money any more, and there is no association of dermatologists that
» does this kind of thing in union with one another. It would have to be
» Aderans wouldn’t it?

I saw that the report mentioned a Sept. release of the data, but I thought that meant a PUBLIC release (since that is when they have their mid-year report I think). Therefore, I was thinking that ICX may have all their information ready before then and may privately discuss a partnership earlier than that-- basically whenever the Phase II trial is completed.