When come HM?

Sorry but this has been here dozen times before. Basically you are saying if miracle happens then we are cured. But so far it never did. There were similar situations and all failed. Most of them failed because it worked in animals better then in humans. There is no reason to think that follica will be different.

As far as I know FDA grants permision for a specific purpose. If they want to use the stuff in a new way they will need to ask again and then it is up to FDA to decide if trials are needed or not.

I doubt that FDA will just let them go with scraping ppls heads and throwing some growth stuff into the wounds without testing it properly. I know that in theory the ingredients could have been already allowed for other uses. It does not mean though that FDA will just let them go ahead with it even for this usage where new tissue is about to be grown in vivo. To me, it just sounds like asking for cancer or some serious trouble later on.

BTW that information about skipping the trials has been here before as well. It’s the same wishful thinking and walking in circles.

What I mean is that you are true, in theory it could happen. History though says that it will not.

you are free to hope for anything. Reality will teach you.

yeah. To me though, Stevi sounds like typical newbie user who just realized he’s going bald and now things I’ll wait 5 years at the most and have it fixed.

We all know here that chances it’s going to work out this way are very slim. Most probably he will start hiding in his house, stop meeting people and will put his life on hold for several years during which everything will get only worse for him.

It has happened to so many guys here.

The truth is that most probably Stevi, as well as me and others will be bald before anything substantially better than finasteride reaches the market.

History???And the Future?
The marked get it;-)
They want money,your money,and you want hair!!!

» History???And the Future?
» The marked get it;-)
» They want money,your money,and you want hair!!!
Sorry,my english isnt the best.Im form germany

Your english is good enough Stevi.

The problem is that all the guys before follica wanted money as well. All of them failed or disapointed the market.

Wanting money is just not enough to crack the problem and well it is quite tough one.

Most scientists seem to be doing the same mistake for decades now. They try to find a solution on animals even though so far not a single treatment that has been discovered to work good on animals have worked even close to the same in humans. This is the case of follica as well.

You seem to have high spirits which is good. Have you considered just shaving it off? Go to some capital city and look around. There will be tons of shaved heads around.

» But whats the problem now???when ist dosnt failed???why isnt it on the
» market???
» How long must we wait???:expressionless:

the problem? it doesn’t work ! (could never work) and no one wants to accept this reality :smiley:

the fact is: everything works on mice, so I have no problem to believe in that ('cause this is a fact)

but nothing works on human FOR NOW, when someone will shows to us any FACT, then I’ll believe

sure.
I havent hair loss,but im afraid to loss my hair.You know???
And it is better for all to know,there is anything on the marked to help in some years!!!:wink:
Im 26 years old,you???

» sure.
» I havent hair loss,but im afraid to loss my hair.You know???
» And it is better for all to know,there is anything on the marked to help
» in some years!!!:wink:
» Im 26 years old,you???

I’m almost 29. If you are worried, get on finasteride, and really consider buzzing it down or shaving it off completely. It’s worth trying. When you do so, then if taking a picture of yourself, smile! No one looks good if he stares into the camera shaking with a fear of how it’s going to look like.

Also get some tan and maybe hit a gym. This makes shaved head look much better.

Also, please understand, that there is no guarantee that there is anything comming to help you with hair in few years. Chances are it will not happen. Most probably you will have to face the balding sooner or later. Do not waste your youth and life worrying about something as stupid as hair.

i have time,and you or your friends

» I’m almost 29. If you are worried, get on finasteride, and really
» consider buzzing it down or shaving it off completely. It’s worth trying.
» When you do so, then if taking a picture of yourself, smile! No one looks
» good if he stares into the camera shaking with a fear of how it’s going to
» look like.
»
» Also get some tan and maybe hit a gym. This makes shaved head look much
» better.
»
» Also, please understand, that there is no guarantee that there is anything
» comming to help you with hair in few years. Chances are it will not happen.
» Most probably you will have to face the balding sooner or later. Do not
» waste your youth and life worrying about something as stupid as hair.

Exactly, very good post Debris.

I started to receed a few years ago, got it stabilised now (lucky in the sense that I am under no medication except vitamins and when it itches a kerastene product that stop it). Have now probably a NW2-3 (receeding), I cut it short, and am not scared to face a mirror like that.

Am 35, exercise home 20 minutes a day, and could still be very successful even with girls of your age (if I wanted, but am now happily married). Think that girls look at what is sexy in you, and that they don’t like “too perfect” guys incl. hair - that is one of the thing I know for sure and it helps.

Exectly,but iam not here to talk with you about your Sex-Life and your girls:-D
I want only get Infos about HM…
A part of this Forum is HM-Forum!!!When HM never works,why this Forum???
Can you answer the quastion my friends;-)

We are discussing progress/updates on current research for possible partial or complete cure on this forum.

Sorry about that mein Freund, by reading my email back, was sounding a bit as you described it. it is just that some people come to this website, expect a method to work and feel really bad after discrovering it is years (probably) away, complain about their look, the way the society are seeing them, etc.

If the drug/dermabrasion combination can work with any reasonable safety, then I will have hair back.

The FDA can refuse to approve the process for several years, and I can also refuse to listen to the FDA. The drugs are out there. Anyone can get the skin work done.

chance of this happening is less than 10% and here I’m being an optimist.

Statistically, the probability is almost zero (if you count number of treatments that work superior on mice and then work also in humans you’ll get pretty much everything vs nothing scenario)

» If the drug/dermabrasion combination can work with any reasonable safety,
» then I will have hair back.
»
» The FDA can refuse to approve the process for several years, and I can
» also refuse to listen to the FDA. The drugs are out there. Anyone can get
» the skin work done.

» Hi!
» Iam from europe(germany),and I have a great interest to
» Hair-Multiplication.
» Can you gave me some Infos about HM,and when we can get???
» Thanks and best wishes…:slight_smile:

basically, we will know within 5 years whether hm will become available within 5 more years from that date… in other words, 10 years total. 5 years of waiting for a ‘definitive’ announcement from ICX or ARI, and then another 5 years of waiting for the actual release. So it’s 10 years… 10 bloody years of waiting!!

» » Hi!
» » Iam from europe(germany),and I have a great interest to
» » Hair-Multiplication.
» » Can you gave me some Infos about HM,and when we can get???
» » Thanks and best wishes…:slight_smile:
»
» basically, we will know within 5 years whether hm will become available
» within 5 more years from that date… in other words, 10 years total. 5
» years of waiting for a ‘definitive’ announcement from ICX or ARI, and then
» another 5 years of waiting for the actual release. So it’s 10 years… 10
» bloody years of waiting!!

Not neccessarily. We will know within 2 years whether or not Follica works. If it does, it will be available shortly after that (if you believe it won’t need FDA approval). I’d say 5 years at the earliest, 10 at the latest. Lets not forget that some more effective antiandrogens may come along, or some other pharmacological solution may happen. I think we will most certainly have a cure within 15 years.

» Not neccessarily. We will know within 2 years whether or not Follica
» works. If it does, it will be available shortly after that (if you believe
» it won’t need FDA approval). I’d say 5 years at the earliest, 10 at the
» latest.

If its works and FDA approval isn’t required, then definitely within 2 years…I can’t think of any rational reason for the 5-10 years prediction.

» Lets not forget that some more effective antiandrogens may come
» along, or some other pharmacological solution may happen.

Even a potent anti-androgen like dutas doesn’t help much so tinkering with hormones is pretty much useless. The ultimate treatment will have something to do with regeneration either via DP, WNT or something else.

» I think we will most certainly have a cure within 15 years.

I’ll bet the rest of my life’s salary on a good treatment within 5 years!

» chance of this happening is less than 10% and here I’m being an optimist.

10% makes it sound like Follica is bunch of idiots just messing around with pathways and if they found the right one, we’ll see some regrowth. The science behind follica is completely different then the science behind other hairloss treatments/drugs, so we really can’t apply statstics from older research here. I understand that this is an unchartered terrority, however, human body has a remarkable regeneration capability given the right healing pathways are activated or deactivated. This is exactly what they are doing, sort of controlled damage to the scalp so that the body will start repairing it self.

» Statistically, the probability is almost zero (if you count number of
» treatments that work superior on mice and then work also in humans you’ll
» get pretty much everything vs nothing scenario)

Statistically, we can never live on mars…because we never have previously, basically using statistics to a hair loss treatment is pretty much useless.

»
» Even a potent anti-androgen like dutas doesn’t help much so tinkering with
» hormones is pretty much useless. The ultimate treatment will have something
» to do with regeneration either via DP, WNT or something else.
»
» » I think we will most certainly have a cure within 15 years.
»
» I’ll bet the rest of my life’s salary on a good treatment within 5 years!

A topical, potent antiadrogen could effectively stop hair loss for many. For those that are just starting to lose their hair, something like that could buy them a decade or more (during which time something else will certainly develop, meaning they would never have to lose any hair at all). For those who are already bald, you’re right, it wouldn’t do much.