Whats the best regimen for best FUE donor healing and recepient growth/healing?

I just had a FUE procedure done a week ago with Dr.Armani (will be posting my experience very soon it was a great one!)and i would like to heal my donor area the best that i can so i can minimize scarring as much as possible and hopefully even grow back some hairs in some of the donor area’s if thats possible.

Right now im on day 7 post FUE and my donor has been stinging pretty badly for the past couple days near the back to the point where its giving me a constant headache, and the sides where they took donor looks thin and like poo right now. Its still red and flesh looking. Im hoping its going to look better than this and i want to do everything i can to hopefully heal some of the scars up and regrow some hair maybe.

What can i do?

Also, for the recepient area what can i do so it heals and grows in as fast as possible?

Ive been aplying the Fucidin H Cream twice per day to my donor, and on the 4th day started applying Dr.Armani’s Minoxidil to help the donor grow.

Ive also been applying the Vitamin E Oil twice per day to the recepient area and on the 4th day started applying Dr.Armani’s Minoxidil there aswell.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I would like to heal the quickest and best as i can. Thanks!

Hi Rawman,

I’m happy to hear about your fantastic experience, how many grafts did you have done?

As far as healing goes, follow the post op instructions to the letter, they are designed for maximum healing. You will notice your donor are will start healing very quickly.

» Hi Rawman,
»
» I’m happy to hear about your fantastic experience, how many grafts did you
» have done?
»
» As far as healing goes, follow the post op instructions to the letter,
» they are designed for maximum healing. You will notice your donor are will
» start healing very quickly.

Hi Pats, 3500 grafts. Im going to write a whole thread about my great experience there because so far i couldnt be happier with my hairline/temple result and design and Dr.Armani and his whole staff were absolutely great. I need to write a whole page because i couldnt have had a better experience and everybody treated me like family there. I wouldnt have gone to another clinic if the procedure were for free, thats how happy i am with Alvi Armani and my experience there. Very HIGHLY recommended, i wouldnt trust my hair anywhere else because my hairline/temples looks like a models again and Dr.Armani did an absolutely AMAZING PERFECT job at preforming what i showed and talked to him about. I better stop rambling because this is going to turn into a whole page and i want to describe my great experience properly.

Thanks!

rawman, I am glad you had such a good experience at the Armani clinic. My experience was very good as well. I look forward to seeing your results!

That’s great to hear Rawman, if you have any questions along the way feel free to ask or email me at eric@alviarmani.com

» That’s great to hear Rawman, if you have any questions along the way feel
» free to ask or email me at eric@alviarmani.com

Thanks a lot guys, sure will do Eric, i really appreciate that!

rawman,

I look forward to seeing your results! It sounds like your experience with Dr. Armani and his team was very similar to mine - top notch and unparalleled. Good luck with the rest of the healing process and remember to have patience!(easier said than done sometimes…) The first few months are the hardest to get through then its smooth sailing…

Jay

» rawman,
»
» I look forward to seeing your results! It sounds like your experience
» with Dr. Armani and his team was very similar to mine - top notch and
» unparalleled. Good luck with the rest of the healing process and remember
» to have patience!(easier said than done sometimes…) The first few months
» are the hardest to get through then its smooth sailing…
»
» Jay

Hey Jay, yep very good experience, I really liked Dr.Armani and his staff/techs a lot, they were ALL very very nice people. The only pain i actually felt was from the freezing needles which sting a bit, then minutes later i felt nothing. Dinner was great, i got offered snacks and pop multiple times, and they assured me not to be afraid to ask whenever i needed to use the washroom, which was about 10 times or more lol i dont know what they put in the IV but it cleaned me out nice. I felt nice and relaxed and “high” pretty much the whole time. It couldnt have went better. It was a LONG day lol. Smooth sailing throughout. And the best part was looking in the mirror when i got home lol. Im INCREDIBLY happy with my hairline/temples and the techs said i was lucky because my donor was mostly doubles and triples which will give a very dense result. Man i cant wait untill the growth process is finished! I already feel so much better its like having your life back almost. Armani rocks!

» That’s great to hear Rawman, if you have any questions along the way feel
» free to ask or email me at eric@alviarmani.com

Hey Pats, can you help me out with a question please?

Its going to be friggin fathers day on Sunday, which is going to be day 17 post op for me. Nobody can know what i have done, and im going to have to see my father on fathers day. The scabs havent fallen out yet either.

I bought a fitted cap that is a size bigger than my head so it will be loose fitting, but how the heck can i wear it and not touch the grafts when i had grafts put into zones 1 & 2 and the temples/front hairline? This seems impossible to do, and i dont want to mess up the HT, but i need to hide it. I dont have any bandanas either and have never worn one in my life so thats not an option.

What the heck can i do? Thanks!