What ya gona do now - transplant,shavedhead - slash ya wrist

Well now,what are you all going to do now.

I took it upon myself at Christmas to start shaving my head,it looks alright,but I’d prefer more of a fuller shadow.I might get used to it,or I might even start looking at getting a FUE transplant,just to give me a fuller shadow,especially at the front,which is the only place I’ve actually lost any hair,the rest as just thinned,at present.A life time of propecia perhaps (Sh*t).

I’m even considering using nair or similer product to get rid of all hair,that may look better with no shadow at all,who knows.

I may even just try harder to get over it - f**king hairloss!

I believe we are our worse enemy.I deal with the public every week,no one comments,looks at my hairloss,no one really cares,except ourselves.

I believe we are our worse enemy.
that’s it in a nutshell.

baldie, don’t ever take propecia :

1. your shaved look seems quite satisfactory (I’m still convinced this is the best way to go). You kill two birds with one stone: no more hairloss (because no more hair) and no more grey hair.
  2. propecia is helpless against frontal hairloss
  3. propecia will slowly kill your libido.

» baldie, don’t ever take propecia :
» 1) your shaved look seems quite satisfactory (I’m still convinced this is
» the best way to go). You kill two birds with one stone: no more hairloss
» (because no more hair) and no more grey hair.
» 2) propecia is helpless against frontal hairloss
» 3) propecia will slowly kill your libido.

Ive been on finasteride for 12 years and Im as horny as I ever was. It doesnt effect everyone that way.

» » baldie, don’t ever take propecia :
» » 1) your shaved look seems quite satisfactory (I’m still convinced this
» is
» » the best way to go). You kill two birds with one stone: no more
» hairloss
» » (because no more hair) and no more grey hair.
» » 2) propecia is helpless against frontal hairloss
» » 3) propecia will slowly kill your libido.
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» Ive been on finasteride for 12 years and Im as horny as I ever was. It
» doesnt effect everyone that way.

I think it does a little,or maybe thats age - who knows!

I can’t speak on behalf of everyone in this forum, but I do infact have a plan of action. It’s the feeling of helplessness that really makes me depressed. Not being proactive and not being able to do anything about a problem is what really brings me down.

That being said, I have been on Finasteride for a year now with good success, I plan on checking back with Hairsite (multiplication forum) only once in a while for the next couple of months just to see if ICX does infact team up with Aderans. I hate to bring up speculation but there is a chance ARI might infact have their hair structure working which could be key for lackluster dermal papilla cells. Either way (If ARI can get ICX protocol to work or not), it is clear that this technology still has a way to go.

Despite what we have been promised, despite what we have been fed for the past 10 years, I feel it is time for me to move on at this point. I need to change what i can control at this time. Progress of this technology is something that none of us are likely to have control over, so I will be focusing all of my attention on other things in my life that I can control. I will be hitting the gym harder, and the books even harder. The “what women want” topic has been beaten with a dead stick, However it is clear that we need to emphasize on the features we can infact control: Mind, body, and soul. Your personality, the way you carry yourself (alot of this has to do with self-confidence) pick up a book, learn something! become inspired to do something (reach a goal). Change your life for the better by eating heathier and excersizing regularly, I’m not saying strive to be a bodybuilder, But lifting weights can teach a person discipline, self-control and ultimately add to ones self-confidence.

In closing, I will be back to this forum only if I recieve an update e-mail from Hairsite that is worthy of a right click. So my best wishes to all of you. Take care people & good luck!

-Minitor
3/19/08