What´s going on?

Hi,

Maybe somebody remember me? I have visited in these sites sometimes about a year ago or so, but I havent had time anymore to wrote anything for a long time. I have been busy, so I haven´t had time to read these sites carefully either. So, what is going on? Is it Intercytex the company which will solve the problem and will give us the solution for this discomfort, hairloss? What is going on during last months? When can we expect to have HM? Is this hope buried or what? What about diffuse hairloss could this Intercytexs HM solve this problem some day?

Maybe somebody remember that I told you last year that I was pregnant? Last summer, late in July we got a very, very beautiful and lovely boy child! He is so cute! He has my husband´s hair, blond and thick also. My days are so busy, because I also do some work at home. I´m still dreaming about the cure for this female alopecia. When I was pregnant my hair was thicker and I was quite afraid when all the extra hair dropped some months after the labour :frowning:

We are very happy and blessed because we have this healthy and wonderful baby boy! Those of you who have child or children can understand this happiness so well.

I hope that someday near future my big dream can come through and I could have get my hair back.

Kind reagards,

My Dream

Hello,

Intercytex is still in Phase II for efficacy. The data on the latest round of results with the latest protocol should be available (my guess) in late spring. The results from this fall were probably disappointing for most people on this forum, but a fair assessment would be that progress has been made – there was some regrowth but there was a lot of variation among patients. It appears the injections work better with some kind of epidermal stimulation.

The promising news, in my opinion, is from Follica. Their research (from Cotsarelis, a UPenn dermatologist) and patents suggest a shockingly easy way to cure hair loss – basically scraping the skin (not as bad as it sounds – like dermabrasion for skin resurfacing) and adding some topical or oral compounds (all already available). I am extraordinarily excited about Follica, perhaps pollyannish. But the science is there, the procedures make sense. And it’s simpler than cellular injections.

As far as your hair loss, my girlfriend is experiencing some degree of hair loss (Ludwig scale 1-2, I think). I honestly don’t want to tell her, but I feel like something should be done about it.

Hair loss sucks!

All the best,
BB

» Hi,
»
» Maybe somebody remember me? I have visited in these sites sometimes about
» a year ago or so, but I havent had time anymore to wrote anything for a » long time. I have been busy, so I haven´t had time to read these sites » carefully either. So, what is going on? Is it Intercytex the company which » will solve the problem and will give us the solution for this discomfort, » hairloss? What is going on during last months? When can we expect to have » HM? Is this hope buried or what? What about diffuse hairloss could this » Intercytexs HM solve this problem some day?
»
» Maybe somebody remember that I told you last year that I was pregnant?
» Last summer, late in July we got a very, very beautiful and lovely boy
» child! He is so cute! He has my husband´s hair, blond and thick also. My
» days are so busy, because I also do some work at home. I´m still dreaming
» about the cure for this female alopecia. When I was pregnant my hair was
» thicker and I was quite afraid when all the extra hair dropped some months
» after the labour :frowning:
»
» We are very happy and blessed because we have this healthy and wonderful
» baby boy! Those of you who have child or children can understand this
» happiness so well.
»
» I hope that someday near future my big dream can come through and I could
» have get my hair back.
»
» Kind reagards,
»
» My Dream

Just to elaborate on the new Folica thing –

It seems like it would be a geniunely easy way to cause the body to regrow hairs just like you originally had in any given spot. But this also doesn’t offer any very good reason to assume the new hairs would be any more DHT-resistant than the ones you were replacing in that spot.

At worst, it may prove to be one more out of several steps of progress we’ll see lately. Even if it can’t change the DHT resistance of the new hairs where they are grown, this method might still be used to shore up depleted donor areas (with new DHT-resistant hairs in that case!)

And if ICX’s all-new/significantly regrown hair follicles turn out to have characteristics problems, then we could probably fall back on just using ICX to beef up new hairs from this method.

Too early to tell overall. Just another indicator that we’re probably nearing the end of the long, dark night in this MPB battle. We’re seeing increasingly marketable methods of affordably regrowing hair on a large scale being tested. We don’t know the specifics of what will be selling first, but it’s getting harder and harder to believe that affordable HM is a long way off anymore.

Hi,

Thank You Guys. It´s very interesting and awsome if we´ll get the treatment or cure during next 4-5 years and if sooner the better! I hope the good HM is coming soon. Maybe there will be some delays and difficulties on the way, but we must be optimistic.

BostonBaldy: I´m sorry about your girlfriend´s hairloss. I think that you should discuss it with your girlfriend. Try to be very kind and gently, because, you know, it must be very hard to bear it. Maybe She haven´t realized the situation quite well or She try to forget it. Maybe there is some slight reason which cause it and maybe some doctor can help. Hope for the best!

Kind regards,

MyDream

By the way, what is this Follica? Is it the same thing like www.folica.com or what?

Kind regards,

MyDream

exact same thing happened to an old gf of mine

she denied it, said all of her family the women got hair loss

etc

she had classic symptoms of PCOS, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

you might want to look it up on google to see if your gf is experiencing those symptoms

» exact same thing happened to an old gf of mine
»
» she denied it, said all of her family the women got hair loss
»
» etc
»
» she had classic symptoms of PCOS, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
»
» you might want to look it up on google to see if your gf is
» experiencing those symptoms

It may cause it. I have it although that kind of thing is not anyone in my hole family. Luckily I haven´t the other ilnesses related the PCOS, only the hair problem and quite bad.

Kind regards,

MyDream

» » exact same thing happened to an old gf of mine
» »
» » she denied it, said all of her family the women got hair loss
» »
» » etc
» »
» » she had classic symptoms of PCOS, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
» »
» » you might want to look it up on google to see if your gf is
» » experiencing those symptoms
»
» It may cause it. I have it although that kind of thing is not anyone in my
» hole family. Luckily I haven´t the other ilnesses related the PCOS, only
» the hair problem and quite bad.
»
» Kind regards,
»
» MyDream

you have PCOS? this is a female disease, since it relates to the Ovaries.I thought you are a male

Please try the Women’s forum at, you may get more help over there…there is a forum for PCOS and hair loss.
http://www.hairsite.com/female/dissgroup.htm

» you have PCOS? this is a female disease, since it relates to the
» Ovaries.I thought you are a male

She has a husband and a baby and PCOS and says she has female pattern alopecia. I’m no rocket scientist but I think the clue is in there somewhere;-)

» Please try the Women’s forum at, you may get more help over there…there
» is a forum for PCOS and hair loss.
» http://www.hairsite.com/female/dissgroup.htm

Hi,

Thank you Hairsite I appreciate your help, but these guys have admited me in these sites before (about 1-2 years ago). I´m interested in HM and in these sites there are plenty of good information. I´m already 44-years old (and yes I was pregnant and I have neary 6 months old baby-boy) and I think that only HM or things like that could help me. My hairloss has ended, but I want me hairs back. I have lost a half of my hairs and it started at the age of 17.

Kind regards,

My Dream

» » you have PCOS? this is a female disease, since it relates to the
» » Ovaries.I thought you are a male
»
» She has a husband and a baby and PCOS and says she has female pattern
» alopecia. I’m no rocket scientist but I think the clue is in there
» somewhere;-)

not many women post here, I assume all the posts are from men, in this case this was a woman…
regardless of a small oversight, she may have PCOS, which can cause more rapid balding in a woman, in a typical male horseshoe pattern, than it does even in men with genetic MPB

MyDream,

If HM comes to the market, then chances are significant that you’ll find it quite helpful.

Intercytex senior analysts are predicting the the first version of the TRC will be quite convenient for Female Pattern baldness (over all thinning)(See Intercytex 2006 pathfinder) : It’s my understanding that the rejuvenation (of dermal papillas) route is promising for the female case.

» MyDream,
»
» If HM comes to the market, then chances are significant that you’ll find
» it quite helpful.
»
» Intercytex senior analysts are predicting the the first version of the TRC
» will be quite convenient for Female Pattern baldness (over all
» thinning)(See Intercytex 2006 pathfinder) : It’s my understanding that the
» rejuvenation (of dermal papillas) route is promising for the female case.

Amilcar :slight_smile: It sounds very good and gives me hope! Thank you very much for your information. I still hope that very good HM cure will come very soon (maybe it takes couple of years) and it would help me and everyone of You and everyone who suffer hairloss in this case female diffuse hairloss and male pattern hairloss. There is also for examle people who suffers universal alopecia and HM is useless to them, but maybe some day they also get a treatment/cure too, I hope so.

Kind regards,

My Dream

» MyDream,
»
» If HM comes to the market, then chances are significant that you’ll find
» it quite helpful.
»
» Intercytex senior analysts are predicting the the first version of the TRC
» will be quite convenient for Female Pattern baldness (over all
» thinning)(See Intercytex 2006 pathfinder) : It’s my understanding that the
» rejuvenation (of dermal papillas) route is promising for the female case.

One thing… I was thinking. Do they know yet if this is (the first generation HM) a treatment which “wake up” all or nearly all the gone hairs (rejuvenation?) or is it a treatment which could give us as much hairs as we´ll want in case it´s will be a good treatment?

Why the analysts predicted that the first version of HM is good for women? The same hormone cause the hairloss, for man and woman. What is the difference wheter the patient is a woman or a man?

Hope you can understand my english :slight_smile:

Kind regards,

My Dream

» » MyDream,
» »
» » If HM comes to the market, then chances are significant that you’ll
» find
» » it quite helpful.
» »
» » Intercytex senior analysts are predicting the the first version of the
» TRC
» » will be quite convenient for Female Pattern baldness (over all
» » thinning)(See Intercytex 2006 pathfinder) : It’s my understanding that
» the
» » rejuvenation (of dermal papillas) route is promising for the female
» case.
»
» One thing… I was thinking. Do they know yet if this is (the first
» generation HM) a treatment which “wake up” all or nearly all the gone
» hairs (rejuvenation?) or is it a treatment which could give us as much
» hairs as we´ll want in case it´s will be a good treatment?
»
» Why the analysts predicted that the first version of HM is good for women?
» The same hormone cause the hairloss, for man and woman. What is the
» difference wheter the patient is a woman or a man?
»
» Hope you can understand my english :slight_smile:
»
» Kind regards,
»
» My Dream

curiously have you ever tried any super hair vitamins and minerals
I have been on them for 20 yrs and they sure help a lot in overall fallout thickness, hair health, strength, growth rate, etc