What happened to Boom Boom?

Very curious about his end results?

I’d have to assume from his complete disappearance that the results were not satisfactory?

I expect these high profile cases not to vanish… and when they do… the red lights start flashing!

» Very curious about his end results?
»
» I’d have to assume from his complete disappearance that the results were
» not satisfactory?
»
» I expect these high profile cases not to vanish… Good question Where is this guy? I have not seen nor heard hind nor hare from him? No pun intended. Like to see his finished results.

Why did he vanish?

» Why did he vanish?

Boomboom said he is happy with the repair procedure with Dr. Arvind. You can verify that yourself in the Patient Reviews link at the top of the page. As a matter of fact, you posted in the same thread yourself when he posted his update.

People moved on to other things. He did mention to me at one point that he hasn’t been posting much because he does not care for the politics in the forum, which I am sure we can all relate to. The important thing is that he is happy.

The important thing is that he
» is happy. I totally agree. Are there any photos that we can see of his final results?

Unfortunately, my life crashed 2 years ago—you know how it is–
I don’t want to go into details now, but I will eventually. I felt like the Biblical Job.
I did not pursue further HT work with Dr. A because of this. Other things became much more important. I am happy with the work he did so far. I wish Dr. A lived down the street:( not so far away. I think my hair looks much better.
I do consider Dr. A a friend. I also wish some people were kinder here on the board. The insensitivity is astounding sometimes. I fear for the emotional health of these people’s children.

» Unfortunately, my life crashed 2 years ago—you know how it is–
» I don’t want to go into details now, but I will eventually. I felt like
» the Biblical Job.
» I did not pursue further HT work with Dr. A because of this. Other
» things became much more important. I am happy with the work he did so far.
» I wish Dr. A lived down the street:( not so far away. I think my hair looks
» much better.
» I do consider Dr. A a friend. I also wish some people were kinder here on
» the board. The insensitivity is astounding sometimes. I fear for the
» emotional health of these people’s children.

Boomboom,

Glad to see you post again. I hope things will get better for you regardless of what happened. You have been through a lot in your life. You are a survivor. I pray that you will come through again this time.

Boomboom, I genuinely hope everything works out. You are a very real and funny HT patient, and I’ve tried to follow your case closely, as it offers some hope for those of us higher on the Norwood scale. If life ever offers you the opportunity, many of us would like to see how nicely your results grew in!

I fondly remember the time you put hair clippings on your head and started an uproar on the board! :slight_smile:

Best wishes!

» Unfortunately, my life crashed 2 years ago—you know how it is–
» I don’t want to go into details now, but I will eventually. I felt like
» the Biblical Job.
» I did not pursue further HT work with Dr. A because of this. Other
» things became much more important. I am happy with the work he did so far.
» I wish Dr. A lived down the street:( not so far away. I think my hair looks
» much better.
» I do consider Dr. A a friend. I also wish some people were kinder here on
» the board. The insensitivity is astounding sometimes. I fear for the
» emotional health of these people’s children.