What happened to Baccy?

I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post this but since Baccy was such an intricate force in the DIY follica experiments, I thought it note worthy to post what he finally did. I think he solved his problem with a tattoo and lately I have to admit that I’ve been considering the same since it doesnt look like a cure is coming within “5 to 20 years”. I found this quote by him on another site.

“It looks totally natural. I think it continues to fade for up to 2 weeks before reaching it’s final shade. It’s light and as vague as a person’s natural shadow when shaved. My plan is to get it darkened all over (including my natural shadow) next year when I’ve become totally acclimatised to it.
You can’t tell it’s a tattoo because basically it doesn’t look like one. You can see the individual black dots which look like real follicles. Especially in daylight.
In direct sunlight, you may not be able to see it but that is the same for a natural hair shadow. But in regular lighting conditions it looks like you have a full head of shaved to the bone hair.
I’ll try to post some pics when I see my m8. I would recommend this treatment to anybody, regardless of their stage of baldness. If you actually have quite a bit of hair on top, you could go even darker as you will have the stubble as well.
If you’re as paranoid as me about it being too ‘in your face’, I can assure you that (name withheld) takes a softly softly approach and errs on the side of lightness. You may find that it is far too light after the first treatment has settled.”

He appears to be happy now- my concern is that since touch-ups are required- what happens if this place isnt around anymore?

because you do not go to fuc##k idiot?

» because you do not go to fuc##k idiot?

Are you coherent or just being a DH?

he was captured by MIB

now they are 2 idiots?

Head tattoos are the most ridiculous thing to hit the hair loss industry. What’s the point? You still LOOK bald, but now you look bald by choice? Talk about a mental issue - you’re more concerned what other people think about you being bald than actually having hair? Totally, totally bizarre.

» Head tattoos are the most ridiculous thing to hit the hair loss industry.
» What’s the point? You still LOOK bald, but now you look bald by choice?
» Talk about a mental issue - you’re more concerned what other people think
» about you being bald than actually having hair? Totally, totally bizarre.

Have you actually seen one up close? And no- people that are’nt balding who decide to shave their heads do not look bald IMO… but hey you’re entitled to yours.

» » Head tattoos are the most ridiculous thing to hit the hair loss industry.
»
» » What’s the point? You still LOOK bald, but now you look bald by choice?
»
» » Talk about a mental issue - you’re more concerned what other people
» think
» » about you being bald than actually having hair? Totally, totally
» bizarre.
»
»
» Have you actually seen one up close? And no- people that are’nt balding
» who decide to shave their heads do not look bald IMO… but hey you’re
» entitled to yours.

It doesn’t matter what it looks like up close. We’re all here because we’re either bald, going bald, or have managed to halt our hair loss and would like to regrow what we’ve lost. Why? Because people LOOK better with hair - that’s a scientific fact. People prefer people with hair to those that don’t, because the vast, vast majority of people look strange without it. So how does a head tattoo solve that issue? You still look strange, but now you’ve convinced people that you look strange on purpose? LOL! Its utterly preposterous. Shaved head or shaved head with tattoo, the result is the same - you’re still bald! But hey, if it helps your mental health to think you’re fooling people into thinking you actually prefer to look strange rather than being forced to look strange, then tattoo away.

» » » Head tattoos are the most ridiculous thing to hit the hair loss
» industry.
» »
» » » What’s the point? You still LOOK bald, but now you look bald by
» choice?
» »
» » » Talk about a mental issue - you’re more concerned what other people
» » think
» » » about you being bald than actually having hair? Totally, totally
» » bizarre.
» »
» »
» » Have you actually seen one up close? And no- people that are’nt balding
» » who decide to shave their heads do not look bald IMO… but hey you’re
» » entitled to yours.
»
» It doesn’t matter what it looks like up close. We’re all here because
» we’re either bald, going bald, or have managed to halt our hair loss and
» would like to regrow what we’ve lost. Why? Because people LOOK better
» with hair - that’s a scientific fact. People prefer people with hair to
» those that don’t, because the vast, vast majority of people look strange
» without it. So how does a head tattoo solve that issue? You still look
» strange, but now you’ve convinced people that you look strange on purpose?
» LOL! Its utterly preposterous. Shaved head or shaved head with tattoo,
» the result is the same - you’re still bald! But hey, if it helps your
» mental health to think you’re fooling people into thinking you actually
» prefer to look strange rather than being forced to look strange, then
» tattoo away.

You’re entitled to your opionion but I think someone NW6 with a round wreath around a shiny dome looks more PREPOSTEROUS then one with a NW1 shaved head. Its all about choices. My choice doesnt allow me the luxury of waiting around 10 years for a “maybe” cure. And you stated “It doesn’t matter what it looks like up close”. So you admit you havent even checked it out? Try to be a little open minded. Baccy is a hard sell but hes going on with his life now…happily.

fckhrls,
men want to not look bald, if ones head really looks like a shaved NW1 then it doesn’t look bald, just because you and some others don’t like the shaved look is simply not relevant, many men would be very happy with that - I would be one of them.

I am receptive about this topic. I would like to see pictures, and I would like to know what happens to the dots after years have passed. Do they get coarse and diffuse?

fckhrls: as you are only thinning (or so you say) then this is oviously of no interest for you, but bald people could benefit. Of course we want real long beautiful hair, but as this is still not possible, a shaved look could be the only way to have an improvement.

» fckhrls,
» men want to not look bald, if ones head really looks like a shaved
» NW1 then it doesn’t look bald, just because you and some others don’t like
» the shaved look is simply not relevant, many men would be very happy with
» that - I would be one of them.

» I am receptive about this topic. I would like to see pictures, and I would
» like to know what happens to the dots after years have passed. Do they get
» coarse and diffuse?
»
» fckhrls: as you are only thinning (or so you say) then this is oviously of
» no interest for you, but bald people could benefit. Of course we want real
» long beautiful hair, but as this is still not possible, a shaved look could
» be the only way to have an improvement.
»
» » fckhrls,
» » men want to not look bald, if ones head really looks like a
» shaved
» » NW1 then it doesn’t look bald, just because you and some others don’t
» » the shaved look is simply not relevant, many men would be very happy
» with
» » that - I would be one of them.

Am I seriously the only one who wonders if this wont help with thinning guys too? I use derm match to reduce the contrast between my scalp and my hair and when I apply it… I really can create the appearance that i am in fact not balding. For me Dermmatch is a real life saver as of now. I never leave the house without having applied it.

Couldn’t a tattoo beneath the existing hairs work in the same way? With the added benefit of being permanent … you could even swim and everything. I have black hair and use black dermmatch to “paint” my scalp … the result is really an illusion of fullness… i would imagine this is possible to achieve with a tatoo as well…? Anyone have thoughts on this?

Baccy regrew All his hair from those DIY experiements and now he’s enjoying his life so much that he doesn’t give a flying f*ck about us OR he has been assasinated by the HT industry. Take your pick!

The visible scarring problems of FUE work are well known and heavily discussed.

Tattooing dark dots on the thinning areas will eventually pose a much more visible (and embarrassing) version of FUE’s scarring issues.

» The visible scarring problems of FUE work are well known and heavily
» discussed.
»
» Tattooing dark dots on the thinning areas will eventually pose a much more
» visible (and embarrassing) version of FUE’s scarring issues.

You’re right Cal. Take your pick. A nice HT scar or what this tattooing can do to clean the problem up. I would much rather be running around with the top scars in the link below than the tat!

The bloke with the scars looks better,but how about this guy,does he really walk about thinking hes got a convincing hair/hairline - GET REAL!

This bloke works for them,take a look at the all their facebook photos

I shave my head,what I hate is the balding shadow,but I wouldn’t get a hair tattoo.If it was possible I think I’d rather have all my hair folicles removed somehow,and just make sure I have an all year round tan.

» » The visible scarring problems of FUE work are well known and heavily
» » discussed.
» »
» » Tattooing dark dots on the thinning areas will eventually pose a much
» more
» » visible (and embarrassing) version of FUE’s scarring issues.
»
» You’re right Cal. Take your pick. A nice HT scar or what this tattooing
» can do to clean the problem up. I would much rather be running around with
» the top scars in the link below than the tat!
»
» Redirecting...

»

OMG - why does he think that is preferable to just being bald? The people in his life must not like him very much to let him walk around like that.

» »
»
» OMG - why does he think that is preferable to just being bald? The people
» in his life must not like him very much to let him walk around like that.

I will admit- I didn’t exactly like the particular style he chose. Its too dark too, covered and I wouldn’t have opted for that particular hairline choice but I have seen some that chose the right pattern for the right facial/skull structure. To each their own I guess.

» » »
» »
» » OMG - why does he think that is preferable to just being bald? The
» people
» » in his life must not like him very much to let him walk around like
» that.
»
» I will admit- I didn’t exactly like the particular style he chose. Its too
» dark too, covered and I wouldn’t have opted for that particular hairline
» choice but I have seen some that chose the right pattern for the right
» facial/skull structure. To each their own I guess.

Each to his own - The man’s part of a firm trying to sell hair head tattoos,get real!

that’s awesome, but nowhere near as awesome as this