What exactly is the knock against Armani?

» For a while the Armani clinic was claiming to be able to get 12,000-15,000
» FUE grafts from an “average” guy’s donor area.
»
»
» Any questions?

Cal, I have stated several times, more then several actually what we can and cannot extract from a persons donor and I have never said those numbers.

Every person is different when it comes to donor availability, every case is unique and is treated as such. Depending on a specific patient’s donor availability a personal hairloss plan is developed both for the short term and long term during their consultation.

I have personally seen 6,000, 8,000 and 10,000 grafts extracted from a patient’s donor using our FUE technique.

»
» LOL, what a shame!!!
»
» Nearly every bad Armani results goes under investigation by hairsite for
» any kind of bullsh… reason and u never hear back about it. The post gets
» deleted. Happened over and over again.

Over and over again? What exactly are you talking about Tequilla? We do hundreds of procedures per year and only two patient have posted that he wasn’t completley satisfied with their result, Stingray and Chanyouze.

We publicly and privately addressed their concerns and even offered Stingray a FREE touch up procedure to thicken his result.

Tequilla you have 11 total posts to your name and every single post of yours is in an Alvi Armani thread with negative comments.

Your negative Agenda towards the clinic is blatantly obvious

The pessimists out there will try to find any reason in the world to justify they’re own fears and insecurities. The fact is I am an Armani patient who is 6 years out from a procedure, and I can honestly say it was the best decision i’ve ever made. I have not one complaint about any aspect of my experience, and thats the God’s honest truth. My hair is as thick as it has ever been. Even my current girl friend (who loves to run her fingers through my hair) can’t tell a thing. She even makes comments like “your friends must be jealous of how thick your hair still is compared to theirs”.
» Hi All!
»
» What exactly do the Armani critics have a problem with? Is it that
» he does aggressive treatments on those in their 20’s…that it’s not
» leaving them with enough donor hair down the line?
»
» Or is it that some think his results are not as great as they look in
» photos he provides. Is it that his slick website too much of an
» infomercial…reminds me of Bosley or MHR a little. Or is it something else
» all together…like his crazy high prices?
»
» In my case, I’m a 40 year old NW 2.5 (but a very high forehead to begin
» with) with excellent donor density and thick wavy hair. If Armani’s pics
» are really what his results are, I think they blow away every other doctor
» I’ve seen,even H&W (I don’t want the mature hairline…I don’t think it
» really looks natural IMO).
»
» So tell me why exactly, in my particular case, I wouldn’t want to use
» Armani. I’m looking for real advice here. Thanks.

At the very least the Armani clinic has referred to 12,000 grafts as “average” FUE donors in the past. At the very least this one is true.

I am not keeping track of their old statements myself because I’m not obsessed with spending my personal time tearing down that clinic. But they are flat-out lying to say this claim was never made. The clinic used to throw out numbers like 10,000 and 15,000 for possible FUE donor reserves on a regular basis.

» At the very least the Armani clinic has referred to 12,000 grafts as
» “average” FUE donors in the past. At the very least this one is true.
»
» I am not keeping track of their old statements myself because I’m not
» obsessed with spending my personal time tearing down that clinic. But they
» are flat-out lying to say this claim was never made. The clinic used to
» throw out numbers like 10,000 and 15,000 for possible FUE donor reserves on
» a regular basis.

Again Cal, just so we are clear. Every patient is different when it comes to donor availability, each case is unique and is treated as such.

Depending on a specific patient’s donor availability and hair density a personal hairloss plan is developed. Not only for the initial procedure the patient is planning for but for down the road as well.

A hairloss plan is developed for each patient including shampoos, medications to prevent future hairloss, a personal examination by the doctor including donor assessment as to how many grafts are available.

This way the patient is not only happy with their hair 6 months to a year after their procedure but for years and years to come.

A long term plan is developed and progression of the patients hairloss is discussed and planned for before any procedure takes place.

I myself have personally seen 6,000, 8,000 and 10,000 grafts extracted from a patient’s donor using our FUE technique.

There are a few examples on this forum posted just recently of 7,000+ graft patients.

» »
» » LOL, what a shame!!!
» »
» » Nearly every bad Armani results goes under investigation by hairsite
» for
» » any kind of bullsh… reason and u never hear back about it. The post
» gets
» » deleted. Happened over and over again.
»
»
» Over and over again? What exactly are you talking about Tequilla? We do
» hundreds of procedures per year and only two patient have posted that he
» wasn’t completley satisfied with their result, Stingray and Chanyouze.
»
» We publicly and privately addressed their concerns and even offered
» Stingray a FREE touch up procedure to thicken his result.
»
» Tequilla you have 11 total posts to your name and every single post of
» yours is in an Alvi Armani thread with negative comments.
»
» Your negative Agenda towards the clinic is blatantly obvious

What a load of Bull,you know it and so does everyone else who use other hairloss forums.Freedom of speech is not allowed on here if your not agreeing with the Armani clinic or Pat.Check other hairloss website out before doing any sort of treatment.

Ban me again,I do not mind this time honestly!

» » At the very least the Armani clinic has referred to 12,000 grafts as
» » “average” FUE donors in the past. At the very least this one is true.
»
» »
» » I am not keeping track of their old statements myself because I’m not
» » obsessed with spending my personal time tearing down that clinic. But
» they
» » are flat-out lying to say this claim was never made. The clinic used
» to
» » throw out numbers like 10,000 and 15,000 for possible FUE donor reserves
» on
» » a regular basis.
»
» Please point to the link or the thread where I made these claims.

Thats a good one Pat its probally been removed,just like a lot of postings that don’t agree with you.What a laugh!

All patient results are archived in the summary page on a regular basis. Every doctor has at least 1 patient who claims to be unhappy for one reason or another, Armani is no exception, the only difference is that certain individuals purposely subject Armani to repeated criticisms while they leave other doctors alone. This is a fact. It is also a known fact that since the fallout between Armani and another website, the efforts to discredit Dr. Armani have increased ten fold in this forum. When Armani’s clinic posted wet/dry before & after photos, they were crucified relentlessly. Other clinics had done the same and were able to get away with it unscathed. Strange, isn’t it?

Deleted posts and banned users? Ask those who registered multiple logins in the forum. It’s actually quite comical to see the same people creating one new account after another over and over again.