What a diiference

Hey guys…

Just letting everyone know how great things are coming along. Its been 8 months since my FUE with Dr. Armani. This is my first spring/summer with my new hair and I must admit it’s been great so far.

On Memorial Day weekend I went to the beach and it was so nice to be able to take my hat off and enjoy the weather. I didnt have to worry about the wind messing up my hair covering my thin spots.

During a BBQ at my friends house I even got a few compliments on my hair style by some people. I can’t tell you how awesome it feels to be so happy about something that use to make me feel so miserable.

I realize its not the hair making me happier but my self confidence. Last year I probably would have passed up the BBQ because I was depressed or worried about going out and showing my thinning hair.

If anyone out there is thinking about getting a procedure and can make it happen financially, I would go for it. I couldnt be happier so far this summer!

I hear you man, I think that was a good decision on my part to have a transplant despite the fact that I didn’t go to a top doctor. Now I am able to enjoy life especially the summer months without my baseball cap. I still have to think about fixing my strip scar one day but it wasn’t like before when I was so self conscious about my thinning scalp. It is life changing for sure.

Hey can I ask if you put the whole thing on your credit card? Is that what most people do?

Hey…

I personally didn’t do that. But I am sure if you got a 0% intro rate that would not be a bad idea at all.

I also know that Armani’s clinic has a finance plan as well. That is a good route also if you are looking to get a procedure done. Hope that helps…

» Hey…
»
» I personally didn’t do that. But I am sure if you got a 0% intro rate
» that would not be a bad idea at all.
»
» I also know that Armani’s clinic has a finance plan as well. That is a
» good route also if you are looking to get a procedure done. Hope that
» helps…

Hey Leong,

I couldn’t be happier for you. Your results look great!

Leong,

Nice results man! I can totally relate to the feelings/experiences you encountered - pre and post procedure. Before I had mine I can remember avoiding get togethers with friends/family at all costs, especially during the summer when everyone would be swimming, etc. It’s a great feeling to be able to get out there with confidence, enjoy life and not have to worry about your thinning hair. Congrats!

» Hey…
»
» I personally didn’t do that. But I am sure if you got a 0% intro rate
» that would not be a bad idea at all.
»
» I also know that Armani’s clinic has a finance plan as well. That is a
» good route also if you are looking to get a procedure done. Hope that
» helps…

Put it on your credit card and collect some mileage points.

» » Hey…
» »
» » I personally didn’t do that. But I am sure if you got a 0% intro rate
» » that would not be a bad idea at all.
» »
» » I also know that Armani’s clinic has a finance plan as well. That is a
» » good route also if you are looking to get a procedure done. Hope that
» » helps…
»
» Put it on your credit card and collect some mileage points.

I financed about half my procedure and paid the rest from my savings.

Eric what is the interest rate for Armani financing?

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to chime in that getting a hair transplant definitely changes the way you feel about yourself. It’s a boost of self confidence.

Gabriel