We will need ht for fine line with follica?

this and one doubt that I have on follica… working well in our heads with , the methods of abrasion still thus need to make our fine line with doctors of ht? some idea? benji…you already it thought on this some time?

» this and one doubt that I have on follica… working well in our heads with ,
» the methods of abrasion still thus need to make our fine line with doctors
» of ht? some idea? benji…you already it thought on this some time?

We dont know if it works in human beings. I wouldn’t even worry about stuff like this until its shown to work. I was hoping at the least, it might be effective in donor area scalp (the scalp that was used in experiments on SCID mice), so someone could “make” more hair to be available for transplantion. I’d love to it to be able to make a full head of hair and all that jazz, but that is hoping for a great deal indeed. We have no idea what their results will look like, thats why I hope they get the trial started this summer…

it would be better to wait for results of follica before making a tranplante of fine line.I agree…but i think that one that accurately restores our heads with much hair, property it I would need the surgical intervention in the case the line ténue, exactly that for aesthetic correct…this if follica really work in human beings…my thoughts.

I don’t think it will matter whether we “need” a traditional HT for the hairline or not.

A lot of the guys on these boards are so picky about their hairlines (way more than any non-MPB sufferer ever would be) that they’ll probably never be happy with any artificial hairline from anything. No matter whether they get it from Follica or the transplant docs.

I’ll bet the Follica method could create a nice hairline during the dermabrasion step. When doing the abrasion, the doctor could just “feather” the dermabrasion down to nothing right where you want the hairline to be placed.

If you tried to just do the dermabrasion way farther down on your forehead than you actually want the new hairline, to try to get your “natural” hairline back, you might not get what you want. I wonder if you might end up with a childhood hairline doing that. That might be so low that you don’t want it.

And in my case, I don’t want a NW#1 even if I could get it. Gimme a low & dense NW#2 instead of the NW#1 any day.

» I don’t think it will matter whether we “need” a traditional HT for the
» hairline or not.
»
» A lot of the guys on these boards are so picky about their hairlines (way
» more than any non-MPB sufferer ever would be) that they’ll probably never
» be happy with any artificial hairline from anything. No matter whether
» they get it from Follica or the transplant docs.
»
»
» I’ll bet the Follica method could create a nice hairline during the
» dermabrasion step. When doing the abrasion, the doctor could just
» “feather” the dermabrasion down to nothing right where you want the
» hairline to be placed.
»
» If you tried to just do the dermabrasion way farther down on your forehead
» than you actually want the new hairline, to try to get your “natural”
» hairline back, you might not get what you want. I wonder if you might end
» up with a childhood hairline doing that. That might be so low that you
» don’t want it.
»
» And in my case, I don’t want a NW#1 even if I could get it. Gimme a low &
» dense NW#2 instead of the NW#1 any day.

Agreed. Many of the guys here have torn apart pics of HT patients that I thought looked pretty good. I’ve had a HT and am pretty happy with my hairline. I would like to get it “thickened up” some but am happy with the placement. I would like to get more volume on top but am basically pretty happy with my transplants. But like I said, I don’t think I’m quite as picky as many of the members here.