We can do this ourselves and save money!

The Safe technique by Dr. James harris allows FUE without the dangers of transection. This means that it is possible to perform the technique without prolonged training. He is now selling the punches for $220 and I am thinking of getting one of my freinds to perform my HT using the punch and saving me about $30,000. If we order 5 or more we can get a discount of 10% (an extra $20). Anyone else interested? It’s 0.8mm which is even better. We can perform some initial training using mice just to be extra careful. Dr. Joans also runs a two week training course so we could all chip in and send someone there but it’s probably not needed.

We can use pseudo ephidrine which is available as a cough mixture to control bleeding. Does anyone know where we can buy some anasthetic???

https://www.hsccolorado.com/shop/

FUE in general is not rocket science. And the blunt technique was in fact created by Dr. H in order to cut down the learning curve in FUE as well as providing protection for the graft.

» FUE in general is not rocket science. And the blunt technique was in fact
» created by Dr. H in order to cut down the learning curve in FUE as well as
» providing protection for the graft.

As far as anaestetic you of all people should be able to your hands on it since you work in the pharmaceutical field yes?

Marco, ring me up soon it has been a while since we last spoke and I need to talk to you about some things. Thanks. Oh my number is now 720-329-1216.:slight_smile:

DHI has been using this kind of instrument for years and still does and it was a disaster :slight_smile:

I guess everyone cannot learn the technique.:smiley:

Do you all still not get Marco’s sense of humor? :slight_smile: Seriously that one was almost flagrantly obvious.

Yes of course… I was going along with it.

» Yes of course… I was going along with it.

Then I apologize HT. I’ve been dealing with idiots in the off topic forum and seemed to have lost my “sense” for sense of humor.:smiley:

What is going on in your off topic? I do off topics at another site but it is usually politics, sports or making fun of someone.:smiley:

» What is going on in your off topic? I do off topics at another site but it
» is usually politics, sports or making fun of someone.:smiley:

I guess off topic is the same everywhere then. Politics, social issues, and of course always making fun of people. Some however choose to do it in very poor taste. http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry.php?id=15020&page=0&category=12&order=last_answer as posted by our own John the ultimate lunatic.

Yeah that thread is out of control.

» Yeah that thread is out of control.

Almost as bad as a Sofar- BM brawl :smiley:

I guess every site has hardcore battles. I’m of course guilty of mud slinging a time or two. LOL:-D That picture though makes me sad.

I hope you are joking.

Ever seen that “Chia Head” baldness cure commercial that SNL did in the early 1990s?

no but I can imagine…

» I guess everyone cannot learn the technique.:smiley:

LOL cheap excuse :).The instrument is for surgeons that luck the necessary skill to perform FUE… and still it does not work well we ve seen it years before from DHI which is something like a greek Bosley that train doctors/techs with this crap thing to perform transplants

The claim that it was created by Dr.Harris is also inaccurate…everybody wants to play the pioneer :smiley:

A real FUE doctor does not need this crap and that “minimizing the risk of transections is just marketing”.

If the punch is really that great, shouldn’t we be seeing more FUE results from Dr. Harris by now?

The Greek,

I have to disagree. I saw it(the blunt punch) produce great grafts and results… However in terms of someone else trying to do his technique(The SAFE Technique)… I don’t know. But in terms of seeing one doctor… that being him. It worked for him.

And lastly if you know anything about “blunt dissection” a cornerstone of all surgery, then you would realize that it does indeed protect follicles. Whether or not it is a marketing scheme… I don’t know. I just know what I witnessed first hand.

Wait before I go… this post is not attacking… I know Dr. Harris enough to know that he is not the type to use gimics to derive wealth like we see here on this very site, day in and day out.

In fact, that is why besides when I was posting pictures of that clinic a while back, you don’t see him (Dr. H) posting much. IMO and gathing my opinion from when I worked there, he does not like to engage in these forums because of all the mudslinging… :slight_smile:

» If the punch is really that great, shouldn’t we be seeing more FUE results
» from Dr. Harris by now?

I only read the first couple lines of this thread but i hope this is a joke.