We are looking for importers and/or distributors of hair products to hair salons

We are looking for importers and/or distributors of hair products to hair salons.

We have a beautifully branded natural treatment oil that strengthens hair roots which developed in Nepal, using an ancient formula by a pharmacist specializing in traditional home remedies named Andamati.

The combination of ingredients components enables effective and innovative treatment of hair loss and hair strengthening.

For additional information, Contact Irit Cannon: irit@sksint.com

I need to see pics showing a NW7 guy turning into a NW1 before I put in an order of 7 million bottles.

“We have a beautifully branded natural treatment oil that strengthens hair roots which developed in Nepal, using an ancient formula by a pharmacist specializing in traditional home remedies named Andamati.”

So:
‘beautifully branded natural treatment oil that strengthens hair roots’ - almost impossible to prove/disprove and mentions nothing about actually growing more hair. Nice use of the word natural, and who cares if it is beautifully branded?

‘developed in Nepal, using an ancient formula by a pharmacist specializing in traditional home remedies’ - good to add a bit of mystical hogwash into the mix.

‘Andamati’ - impressive “exotic” name.

Yup - all the ‘ingredients’ are there :slight_smile: Forgive me if the word ‘SC@M’ springs to mind…

» “We have a beautifully branded natural treatment oil that strengthens hair
» roots which developed in Nepal, using an ancient formula by a pharmacist
» specializing in traditional home remedies named Andamati.”
»
» So:
» ‘beautifully branded natural treatment oil that strengthens hair roots’ -
» almost impossible to prove/disprove and mentions nothing about actually
» growing more hair. Nice use of the word natural, and who cares if it is
» beautifully branded?
»
» ‘developed in Nepal, using an ancient formula by a pharmacist specializing
» in traditional home remedies’ - good to add a bit of mystical hogwash into
» the mix.
»
» ‘Andamati’ - impressive “exotic” name.
»
»
» Yup - all the ‘ingredients’ are there :slight_smile: Forgive me if the word ‘SC@M’
» springs to mind…

sounds like it would sell well though
people love stuff like that

just like Oil of Olay, crap like that which sounds exotic and does absolutely nothing …but sounds like it does