Vitamins and supplements don\'t work, guys

Are you guys honestly trying to treat your hair loss this way? Don’t you think it would be front page news if it worked? Fellas, don’t waste your time and money.

» Are you guys honestly trying to treat your hair loss this way? Don’t you
» think it would be front page news if it worked? Fellas, don’t waste your
» time and money.
Are you telling us that Hangin’s regimen, which is all supplements, doesn’t work???

I am totally shocked.:smiley:

» » Are you guys honestly trying to treat your hair loss this way? Don’t you
» » think it would be front page news if it worked? Fellas, don’t waste
» your
» » time and money.
» Are you telling us that Hangin’s regimen, which is all supplements,
» doesn’t work???
»
» I am totally shocked.:smiley:

nice to see Kramer talking to himself again
this is his day…wake up , decides to take a bath today or brush his teeth…nah why waste energy, wait until the once a week day comes around again

go look in the mirror, count the hairs on his head, this doesnt take long, since there are about 5

go to Hairsite, decide which nick to log in under…Widows, thegreek, Truthhurts, Gayme, Hmmm decisions decisions

rats someone is asking Hangin a question again, that DAMN HANGIN, …thinks of some lame comment to make about Hangins regimen, types it, pats self on the back, chuckles, catches a glance of himself in the mirror, throws up and cries.

:smiley: :smiley:

» go look in the mirror, count the hairs on his head, this doesnt take long,
» since there are about 5
This is EXACTLY what will happen to anybody foolish enough to stay on Hairloss Hangin’s regimen.

I WAS living proof that Hangin’s regimen is ineffective.

Hint:
Just ask Hangin for his pics due to beta-sis and wait for his excuses.:wink:

» » go look in the mirror, count the hairs on his head, this doesnt take
» long,
» » since there are about 5
» This is EXACTLY what will happen to anybody foolish enough to stay on
» Hairloss Hangin’s regimen.
»
» I WAS living proof that Hangin’s regimen is ineffective.
»
» Hint:
» Just ask Hangin for his pics due to beta-sis and wait for his excuses.:wink:

i dont claim beta sis is a miracle worker but it is effective…amazing for someone who refuses to post his pics…by the way where are yours? …to mock other board members for their pics or lack thereof…hypocrite?

if grunge is so great and not shampooing is so great lets see the proof? where are your pics? douchebag

you have some link to widows pics on your signature, which is truly pathetic, we want to see YOUR PICS…YOU ARE NOT WIDOWS…NOBODY BELIEVES YOU ARE WIDOWS. STOP THE CHARADE YOU IMMATURE TWIT

Vitamins & supplements work just like good shoes make a better athlete.

Awesome shoes won’t make a loser into a winner. You can suck with awesome shoes just like you can suck with bad ones. But you still need to be using a decent set of shoes or it’ll make you worse than you should normally be.

Vits & supps make a difference if your baseline condition is not good. But once you get your body’s nutrition in good standing, it won’t really improve you past that.

» Vitamins & supplements work just like good shoes make a better athlete.
»
» Awesome shoes won’t make a loser into a winner. You can suck with awesome
» shoes just like you can suck with bad ones. But you still need to be using
» a decent set of shoes or it’ll make you worse than you should normally be.
»
»
»
» Vits & supps make a difference if your baseline condition is not good.
» But once you get your body’s nutrition in good standing, it won’t really
» improve you past that.

dht blockers are not considered supplements, they achieve the same thing in a lot of guys that PROP does…vitamins and minerals are a different story, they are only a part of the regimen

also none of it will work on everyone, we each respond to different regimens

for you to claim that supplements dont work is preposterous, it would be like me claiming that some guy getting results with a particular regimen, whatever it may be. is a lie. How would I know that If i did not observe his results?

now if a guy posted pics with what is, in your opinion, no regrowth, or he looks worse, that is a different story.

But if guys say, I followed so and so regimen and my hair looks great, who are you to judge?

vitamins, supplements, and products

We do not routinely recommend any of them.================Medical treatments for male and female pattern hair loss==Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology - Volume 59, Issue 4 (October 2008)

» vitamins, supplements, and products
»
» We do not routinely recommend any of them.================Medical
» treatments for male and female pattern hair loss==Journal of the American
» Academy of Dermatology - Volume 59, Issue 4 (October 2008)

u think the traditional medical community recommends natural anything? get real