Vitamin D3

The matter is closed. Contribute or be banned. It is your choice.

» The matter is closed. Contribute or be banned. It is your choice.

In other words you lied about Cole being banned, ROFLMAO

Here you are AGAIN, eagerly jumping into a catfight of your own making, and loving it, then threatening to cry to the moddies in the meantime

when you become a moddy let us know. otherwise Just keep deluding yourself that you never participate in fights, shall I post some of your “contributions”?

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-91413-page-0-category-4-order-last_answer.html

A copy of my first reply from Hairsite:

Re: PLEASE BAN Cole Kutz‏
2/08/12

Something will be done about this poster and his posts today.

Thanks

HairSite.com

A copy of my second reply from Hairsite:

Re: PLEASE BAN Cole Kutz‏
2/08/12

He has been banned.

Regards

In a message dated 2/7/2012 8:23:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.

And you are next, if you keep this up.

Hairsite: “Hanging please leave forum members alone.”

rev: “…you talk too much for a guy that knows too little.”

Widowspeak: “More of the same babble from Mr. KnowItAll, a.k.a. HanginNoWhere. Hangin’s one of the reasons I don’t post here like I used to.
No drugs, rugs or plugs…beta-sis.”

HanginInThere: “I do not like my pics being up permanently online, Jacob got mad because he had not saved them yet, so he started making up all kinds of conspiracy fake pic stories.”

Jacob: “Wrong. You took the pictures down because personal information was on the one. All of yours were not of the same person. THAT is why you took them down.”

Widowspeak: “If you don’t pretend [HanginInThere] is relevent to this site or tell him you achieved regrowth with his so-called “advice” you will be attacked just like he attacks my posts and accuses me of being someone else.”

The Natural is right. Hangin is ALWAYS the common denominator where there’s trouble. Now Hangin will proceed to “put me in my place” and then call me Kramer."

mj2003: "Natural, I ignored the prick when [HanginInThere] directly insulted me out of the blue. You can do the same.

The internet is a funny place. It’s kind of like the US Army… “Be All You Can Be”. Everyone sits behind a computer with multiple phd’s and such vast experience these days, but the one thing they seem to lack is Human-Correspondence 101.

Best of luck."

orrible: "I followed hangins regime after spending time on this forum in early 2005 and reading how naturals didnt give you side effects etc. I took beta sisterol, saw palmetoo & green tea extract in combination. After only 2 weeks i had developed gyne. I stopped the hairloss tabs and took anti estrogens but it didnt resolve. In the end i had surgery. I just thought i would post as i havent visited this forum in awhile and i would have appreciated learning about this before my disaster with naturals.

My link is below. If anybody takes the time to read through it you may see me refered to as stonecold. That was my old username on that forum, but i modified it to orrible to correspond with my hairloss forum username.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,3770.0.html"

Hogan: (reply to HanginInThere)“…why I would be jealous of a mentally retarded, balding, 40-something, with no degree, living in the the Philippines? LOL”

Hairoine: “Just wondering if your hair looks so good then why do you bother coming on this board?”

HanginInThere: “I come…because I am bored.”

Hairoine: "Oh right. You do realise though that now no one will listen to anything you say. Am not having a go but if your bored that surely the only reason you come on this part of the forum is to wind people up?

If you have more knowledge than the guys on here and they are not willing to listen then why bother posting anything? I would just let people get on with whatever they want to do and if anyone comes directly to you for help then go for it."

yellbird: “Mental Wards are full of Bored people like him. As the Doctor entered the room he asked how you doing. The reply was I am HANGINTHERE Doc.”

thegreek: [HanginInThere] all your threads end up offtopic or deleted… You are so freaked out that everybody understood what an idiot you are that you try to fill the place with stupid threads.

It will end up offtopic as well… you are the forum clown and you know you cannot change it, pretty soon you are going to freak out completely and fill the forum with BS threads…"

Every village has an idiot…you are officially our idiot."

Hogan: "All of my supporters have regrown their hair and have moved on with their lives. Not hangin(there) around some bulletin board. Unlike some who seek any attention that they can get from any stranger that is willing to flatter them. Get a life.

I haven’t posted on this board for the last year and a half because I have been busy working on my MBA, something you will never have. While you have been busy pitching your horrible regimen on un-suspecting noobs, I have gotten an MBA.

You live a sad, sad life. The only existence you have is on this board."

The Natural: “Most men are sensitive about their hair or lack thereof.”

HanginInThere: “most of us are fine with it then you have crybabies like the natural …”

Willy: “Hangin, You’re so fine with it that you post more than anyone on Hairsite EVERYDAY!!! P L E A S E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !”

ApeSmith: “Hanging, even if someone does not provide proof of their regrowth, hey wish them well and good luck and be on your merry way, there is no need for bitterness and acting pathetic.”

Jtelecom: “Hangin, You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW!”

VITAMIN D3 - Vitamin D3 “the sunlight vitamin” is necessary for mineral absorption and in some ways acts as a hormone. Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is a vitamin D analog that has been observed to enhance motor skills and coordination and promote hair growth in male athletes when administered in high doses. It is widely held among many world renowed researchers that most people are significantly Vitamin D deficient, and that the 400 I.U. RDA is a fraction of what is necessary for optimal health.

MPBResearch@aol.com

This is not instigating/participating in fights?

by the way its just as easy for me to email hairsite and point out your egging this little fight on

you are at risk for banning, if anyone is

So keep it up :smiley:

basically what started this is , you lied and said I was banned( you were playing Mr. Bigshot as usual…I got Hangin Banned because he messed with me…or sometthing to that effect

I came on and said BOO I am still here

Then you had a coronary, drooling posting “hangins hits” anything to stir the pot

most likely what Hairsite will do is ban both of us. if you keep this up

carry on

» VITAMIN D3 - Vitamin D3 “the sunlight vitamin” is necessary for mineral
» absorption and in some ways acts as a hormone. Vitamin D3
» (cholecalciferol) is a vitamin D analog that has been observed to enhance
» motor skills and coordination and promote hair growth in male athletes when
» administered in high doses. It is widely held among many world renowed
» researchers that most people are significantly Vitamin D deficient, and
» that the 400 I.U. RDA is a fraction of what is necessary for optimal
» health.
»
» MPBResearch@aol.com

nice copy paste there Tonto:-)

I actually thought you were banned, but let’s wait and see. You do understand now that Cole Kutz was banned for his behavior though. Just so you understand.

This is my last response to you - a waste of time.

You are on Ignore.

VITAMIN D

"Some interesting info on Vitamin D and hair growth. Here is an insert from the Thirteenth annual Vitamin D workshop that featured an array of renowned researchers:

Dr. Dixon presented fascinating evidence that high vitamin D blood levels prevent sunburn! Of course, it makes sense. When vitamin D levels are low, the skin stays as white as it can to make as much vitamin D as it can, just in case you ignore Dr. Gilchrest’s advice. When vitamin D levels are high, the skin rapidly tans to prevent excessive vitamin D skin production. A number of people have emailed me that observation: now that their levels are high, they tan very quickly. I’ve noticed the same thing.

Dr. Marie Demay presented her basic science research that vitamin D is involved in hair follicles. I loved her talk although she’s a scientist and I’m a psychiatrist so I didn’t understand much of what she said. However, I’ve always thought that vitamin D will really take off once science shows it’s involved in any of three things: sex, athletic performance, or hair growth. In Victoria, we saw evidence for neuromuscular (athletic) performance and hair growth. Two out of three isn’t bad; great job, Dr. Demay! In the way of full disclosure, my semi-baldness has not improved on vitamin D, but it has stopped getting worse.

Dr. Cedric Garland recounted how, 26 years ago, he and his brother Frank first thought about the relationship between vitamin D and colon cancer. The brothers, together with colleague Ed Gorham, were the first to provide epidemiological evidence that vitamin D deficiency is involved in numerous cancers. Their seminal 1980 paper is going to be reprinted, a well-deserved honor. Int J Epidemiol. 1980 Sep; 9(3):227-31

Vitamin D3 is the most bioavailable form of Vitamin D and its derived from cholesterol and functions as hormone precursor. The suggested dose is 1000 IU-5000 IU daily."

» The Natural Internal Regimen
»
» vitsmin B
» vitamin C
» vitamin D3
» vitamin K2
» curcumin
» garlic

Are you using? some results?

» I actually thought you were banned, but let’s wait and see. You do
» understand now that Cole Kutz was banned for his behavior though. Just so
» you understand.
»
» This is my last response to you - a waste of time.
»
» You are on Ignore.

Guess , as usual, you tucked your tail between your legs and ran…:smiley:

again if Cole is banned, why are his posts still on the board, why is his nick not being displayed as BANNED:-D

» Are you using? some results?

Yes, I do. Yes, I have.

» » Are you using? some results?
»
» Yes, I do. Yes, I have.

How long using?

» » The Natural Internal Regimen
» »
» » vitsmin B
» » vitamin C
» » vitamin D3
» » vitamin K2
» » curcumin
» » garlic
»
»
» Are you using? some results?

Just take Maxi Hair by Country Life

Much less expensive overall and takes care of all the hair needs. believe me I have tried them all over 20 yrs

»
» I have tried them all over 20 yrs

Did you tried vitamin d3 high doses?

» »
» » I have tried them all over 20 yrs
»
»
» Did you tried vitamin d3 high doses?

High doses no

» High doses no

There is no increase at doses of about 1000 IU in serum levels (In many studies in humans)
Only at doses close to or greater than 5000 IU.

Heaney (2003) Human serum 25-hydroxycholecalciferol response to extended oral
dosing with cholecalciferol

Vieth (2006) What is the optimal vitamin D status for health?

Nude mice were treated with different vitamin D3 analogs at doses that we had previously found to be the highest dose without inducing toxicity (hypercalcemia). Vitamin D3 analogs seem to act on keratinocytes to initiate hair follicle cycling and stimulate hair growth in mice that otherwise do not grow hair.

Vegesna (2002) Vitamin D3 Analogs Stimulate Hair Growth in Nude Mice

I’m taking a month ago (10,000 IU). In a few months post the photos.

STOP THE ARGUING!!!