Vitamin D3

Your crown is bald, sir. And no one believes that you can maintain the rest of your hair on saw palmetto and beta sitosterol :no: . That is why you left the other forum. Folk there got tired of your lies.

Bald spot on crown = way better than your situation. As I said you and Nick cage are pretty much at the same level of baldness , …NO? then

Prove me Wrong
Post your Pictures Bigshot

Oh, cough cough you dont own a camera right?

stop desperately trying to get others to follow your bogus regimen. You see anyone here swallowing your tales ? I dont

go back to “that other forum” where everyone drinks the koolaide :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1. You are 60 years old.
  2. Your crown is completely bald.
  3. Nobody is impressed with your combover.
  4. Jacob stated that your pictures were of different people.
  5. I believe him :yes: .

I am starting to hear your greatest hits again in the background…

1. you are 90 percent bald. Me? i have a small bald spot on the crown.

I prefer older with a small bald spot than younger and almost bald.,and broke…(like you) :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

what advantage is being younger? if you are unemployed no money no job no girlfriend, live with your parents, and NW6? Just sayin.:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1. you are desperately clinging to a regimen that cannot grow hair on a dog much less a human
  2. you hang out on “the other board” because nobody there has the brains god gave a goat, and they just swallow anything people dish out

4 nobody on this board listens to your regimen. Do you see anyone following it?
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1. you cannot get a date and you are horrified that you might never have a family get married and be a real man so you cling to any ridiculous regimen hoping women will think you are a stud one day. Good luck with that

by the way, my age? none of your concern but if you want a hint, I stormed the beaches at Normandy France in WW2, while you were not even a gleam in your grandmothers eye

Pictures , my pictures you say? funny you should mention pictures
COWARD

Did you scrape up enough money to buy a digital camera yet? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I tell you what, I feel sorry for you, give me your address and I will send you my old digital camera that my kids are using. that way you dont have to try to borrow more money from your parents.

1. Your crown is completely bald.
  2. You are a sixty-something year old man with a penchant for taking advantage of foreign woman who would do just about anything to better their present predicament. It’s sad, and I am not impressed.
  3. Spend much of your day arguing with men half your age about a subject that you know far too little. Namely, how to stop hair loss. Your DHT blockers have done nothing for that hole in the back of your head, sir.
  4. Jacob caught you in a lie.
  5. Jacob caught you in a lie. Those were not your pictures.
  6. Jacob caught you in a lie. Those were not your pictures. They were of two different people :yes: .
  7. People do not believe you when you state that you have maintained your hair with just saw palmetto and beta sitosterol. It is a lie. You keep changing your story, Buckwheat, telling people to use vitamins and minerals, but you don’t even use them.
  8. Many people here and at other forums are using curcumin and resveratrol, successfully. Get your facts straight, grand pa. And keep your old ass out of IH’s forum, Hair Loss Talk, Hair Loss Help, and Regrowth. They will laugh at you and your 1990’s hair loss regimen. This is 2011, wake up!
  9. I hear your hits in the background…
  1. you are in your late 30s or early 40s

2. you have no job

3. you live with your parents

4. you are calling my pics fake without seeing them

5. you are deathly afraid to post your own pics thus the i dont have a camera lie
    :clap: :no: :lol3:

6. you hang out on the other forum because, well thats the only place where people are dumb enough to believe curry powder works for hair loss. Course that could be because half the board there are indian cooks in training:hungry:

7. your hair is WAY worse than mine and you are 10 yrs younger than me:lol2: :lol2:

8. you claim you know what you are talking about? about bankruptcy maybe. About hair loss, thats a laugh

9. you took your sister to prom

10. she still remembers the night fondly:-P :stuck_out_tongue:

Hairsite: “Hanging please leave forum members alone.”

rev: “…you talk too much for a guy that knows too little.”

Widowspeak: “More of the same babble from Mr. KnowItAll, a.k.a. HanginNoWhere. Hangin’s one of the reasons I don’t post here like I used to.
No drugs, rugs or plugs…beta-sis.”

HanginInThere: “I do not like my pics being up permanently online, Jacob got mad because he had not saved them yet, so he started making up all kinds of conspiracy fake pic stories.”

Jacob: “Wrong. You took the pictures down because personal information was on the one. All of yours were not of the same person. THAT is why you took them down.”

Widowspeak: “If you don’t pretend [HanginInThere] is relevent to this site or tell him you achieved regrowth with his so-called “advice” you will be attacked just like he attacks my posts and accuses me of being someone else.”

The Natural is right. Hangin is ALWAYS the common denominator where there’s trouble. Now Hangin will proceed to “put me in my place” and then call me Kramer."

mj2003: "Natural, I ignored the prick when [HanginInThere] directly insulted me out of the blue. You can do the same.

The internet is a funny place. It’s kind of like the US Army… “Be All You Can Be”. Everyone sits behind a computer with multiple phd’s and such vast experience these days, but the one thing they seem to lack is Human-Correspondence 101.

Best of luck."

orrible: "I followed hangins regime after spending time on this forum in early 2005 and reading how naturals didnt give you side effects etc. I took beta sisterol, saw palmetoo & green tea extract in combination. After only 2 weeks i had developed gyne. I stopped the hairloss tabs and took anti estrogens but it didnt resolve. In the end i had surgery. I just thought i would post as i havent visited this forum in awhile and i would have appreciated learning about this before my disaster with naturals.

My link is below. If anybody takes the time to read through it you may see me refered to as stonecold. That was my old username on that forum, but i modified it to orrible to correspond with my hairloss forum username.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,3770.0.html"

Hogan: (reply to HanginInThere)“…why I would be jealous of a mentally retarded, balding, 40-something, with no degree, living in the the Philippines? LOL”

Hairoine: “Just wondering if your hair looks so good then why do you bother coming on this board?”

HanginInThere: “I come…because I am bored.”

Hairoine: "Oh right. You do realise though that now no one will listen to anything you say. Am not having a go but if your bored that surely the only reason you come on this part of the forum is to wind people up?

If you have more knowledge than the guys on here and they are not willing to listen then why bother posting anything? I would just let people get on with whatever they want to do and if anyone comes directly to you for help then go for it."

yellbird: “Mental Wards are full of Bored people like him. As the Doctor entered the room he asked how you doing. The reply was I am HANGINTHERE Doc.”

thegreek: [HanginInThere] all your threads end up offtopic or deleted… You are so freaked out that everybody understood what an idiot you are that you try to fill the place with stupid threads.

It will end up offtopic as well… you are the forum clown and you know you cannot change it, pretty soon you are going to freak out completely and fill the forum with BS threads…"

Every village has an idiot…you are officially our idiot."

Hogan: "All of my supporters have regrown their hair and have moved on with their lives. Not hangin(there) around some bulletin board. Unlike some who seek any attention that they can get from any stranger that is willing to flatter them. Get a life.

I haven’t posted on this board for the last year and a half because I have been busy working on my MBA, something you will never have. While you have been busy pitching your horrible regimen on un-suspecting noobs, I have gotten an MBA.

You live a sad, sad life. The only existence you have is on this board."

The Natural: “Most men are sensitive about their hair or lack thereof.”

HanginInThere: “most of us are fine with it then you have crybabies like the natural …”

Willy: “Hangin, You’re so fine with it that you post more than anyone on Hairsite EVERYDAY!!! P L E A S E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !”

ApeSmith: “Hanging, even if someone does not provide proof of their regrowth, hey wish them well and good luck and be on your merry way, there is no need for bitterness and acting pathetic.”

Jtelecom: “Hangin, You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW!”

And the hits keep rolling and rolling! :rotfl:

Just get it over with and admit you lose…

oh and that you are a loser

GAME
SET
MATCH :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hairsite: “Hanging please leave forum members alone.”

rev: “…you talk too much for a guy that knows too little.”

Widowspeak: “More of the same babble from Mr. KnowItAll, a.k.a. HanginNoWhere. Hangin’s one of the reasons I don’t post here like I used to.
No drugs, rugs or plugs…beta-sis.”

HanginInThere: “I do not like my pics being up permanently online, Jacob got mad because he had not saved them yet, so he started making up all kinds of conspiracy fake pic stories.”

Jacob: “Wrong. You took the pictures down because personal information was on the one. All of yours were not of the same person. THAT is why you took them down.”

Widowspeak: “If you don’t pretend [HanginInThere] is relevent to this site or tell him you achieved regrowth with his so-called “advice” you will be attacked just like he attacks my posts and accuses me of being someone else.”

The Natural is right. Hangin is ALWAYS the common denominator where there’s trouble. Now Hangin will proceed to “put me in my place” and then call me Kramer."

mj2003: "Natural, I ignored the prick when [HanginInThere] directly insulted me out of the blue. You can do the same.

The internet is a funny place. It’s kind of like the US Army… “Be All You Can Be”. Everyone sits behind a computer with multiple phd’s and such vast experience these days, but the one thing they seem to lack is Human-Correspondence 101.

Best of luck."

orrible: "I followed hangins regime after spending time on this forum in early 2005 and reading how naturals didnt give you side effects etc. I took beta sisterol, saw palmetoo & green tea extract in combination. After only 2 weeks i had developed gyne. I stopped the hairloss tabs and took anti estrogens but it didnt resolve. In the end i had surgery. I just thought i would post as i havent visited this forum in awhile and i would have appreciated learning about this before my disaster with naturals.

My link is below. If anybody takes the time to read through it you may see me refered to as stonecold. That was my old username on that forum, but i modified it to orrible to correspond with my hairloss forum username.

Hogan: (reply to HanginInThere)“…why I would be jealous of a mentally retarded, balding, 40-something, with no degree, living in the the Philippines? LOL”

Hairoine: “Just wondering if your hair looks so good then why do you bother coming on this board?”

HanginInThere: “I come…because I am bored.”

Hairoine: "Oh right. You do realise though that now no one will listen to anything you say. Am not having a go but if your bored that surely the only reason you come on this part of the forum is to wind people up?

If you have more knowledge than the guys on here and they are not willing to listen then why bother posting anything? I would just let people get on with whatever they want to do and if anyone comes directly to you for help then go for it."

yellbird: “Mental Wards are full of Bored people like him. As the Doctor entered the room he asked how you doing. The reply was I am HANGINTHERE Doc.”

thegreek: [HanginInThere] all your threads end up offtopic or deleted… You are so freaked out that everybody understood what an idiot you are that you try to fill the place with stupid threads.

It will end up offtopic as well… you are the forum clown and you know you cannot change it, pretty soon you are going to freak out completely and fill the forum with BS threads…"

Every village has an idiot…you are officially our idiot."

Hogan: "All of my supporters have regrown their hair and have moved on with their lives. Not hangin(there) around some bulletin board. Unlike some who seek any attention that they can get from any stranger that is willing to flatter them. Get a life.

I haven’t posted on this board for the last year and a half because I have been busy working on my MBA, something you will never have. While you have been busy pitching your horrible regimen on un-suspecting noobs, I have gotten an MBA.

You live a sad, sad life. The only existence you have is on this board."

The Natural: “Most men are sensitive about their hair or lack thereof.”

HanginInThere: “most of us are fine with it then you have crybabies like the natural …”

Willy: “Hangin, You’re so fine with it that you post more than anyone on Hairsite EVERYDAY!!! P L E A S E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !”

ApeSmith: “Hanging, even if someone does not provide proof of their regrowth, hey wish them well and good luck and be on your merry way, there is no need for bitterness and acting pathetic.”

Jtelecom: “Hangin, You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW!”

And the hits keep rolling and rolling! :rotfl:

» Thanks for sharing this.

Well, every product have some bad effects. before taking such medicines do a person need to check up for something so that D3 intake donot turn into bad for hair or body…

Ever notice that whenever the natural gets his ass kicked in an argument
he posts “hangins Hits”

guess that means he gets his ass kicked regularly, :clap:

Shall I continue, or have you learned your lesson?

» orrible: “I followed hangins regime after
» spending time on this forum in early 2005 and reading how naturals didnt
» give you side effects etc. I took beta sisterol, saw palmetoo & green tea
» extract in combination. After only 2 weeks i had developed
» gyne. I stopped the hairloss tabs and took anti estrogens but it
» didnt resolve. In the end i had surgery. I just thought i would post as i
» havent visited this forum in awhile and i would have appreciated learning
» about this before my disaster with naturals.
»
» My link is below. If anybody takes the time to read through it you may see
» me refered to as stonecold. That was my old username on that forum, but i
» modified it to orrible to correspond with my hairloss forum username.
»
» http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,3770.0.html
»
»
»
» Shall I continue, or have you learned your lesson?

Nice try twit
prove it, post the original link? cant can you

It is true. That particular one, I found in the archives threads. The only thing your regimen can do for men is give them boobies. Every quote is true, and you know it.

Old fart.

2. You are a sixty-something year old man with a penchant for taking advantage of foreign woman who would do just about anything to better their present predicament. It’s sad, and I am not impressed.
  3. Spend much of your day arguing with men half your age about a subject that you know far too little. Namely, how to stop hair loss. Your DHT blockers have done nothing for that hole in the back of your head, sir.
  6. Jacob caught you in a lie. Those were not your pictures. They were of two different people.
  7. People do not believe you when you state that you have maintained your hair with just saw palmetto and beta sitosterol. It is a lie. You keep changing your story, Buckwheat, telling people to use vitamins and minerals, but you don’t even use them.

» It is true. That particular one, I found in the archives threads. The
» only thing your regimen can do for men is give them boobies. Every quote
» is true, and you know it.
»
» Old fart.

You just proved you are a liar

if its in the archives you would immediately find it and post it to show you are right and I am wrong. But I guess since you didnt post it, well that pretty much proves my point, YOU MADE IT UP :smiley: :smiley:

Come on you arent that stupid and slow are you? well come to think of it, :clap:

Pitiful , you just proved you are a liar by failing to post the link
then you pathetically say, jacob this jacob that. Who the fk is jacob?

Oh you mean the other guy who is so successful with his regimen, and criticizes other peoples pics (like you) and who is afraid to post his pics

(like you)

:rotfl: :waving: :clap: :clap:

No, I just told you where to find it, old fart. Go to the archives, and type in the word, “orrible.”

And Hairsite has told you to leave forum members alone in the past. You keep this up, and I will have David ban your bald-headed ass.

Now, mind your manners.

6. Jacob caught you in a lie. Those were not your pictures. They were of two different people.

Here is your story

1. you are late 40s almost NW 6
  2. you still live with your mom in her basement
  3. your regimen doesnt work
    4, thats why you are deathly afraid to post pics (at least I posted mine I have balls you just like to play with balls)

Tell us this if your regimen works so well, as you say it does (remember I lie my pics were fake my regimen is a frxaud, according to you

Then why are you too much of a coward to show us your success? :smiley: :smiley:

Answer

You Are a Liar,
Your regimen is ineffective
You are losing hair faster than a cancer patient but afraid to admit it
You hide under Jacobs skirt, apparently you must like what you see there
The last thing in the world you would do is post pics. In fact you are so afraid to post pics you wont even discuss the subject.

You are so depressed because you know you will never be able to save enough money to pay for a hair transplant from your job cleaning restrooms at macdonalds. Moving to asia(your fantasy apparently) is out of the question unless you stowaway on a boat , (try that):clap: