Video: Dr. Washenik on Donny Deutsch

In case some of you haven’t watched this before. This was aired about two months ago. Dr. Washenik talked about hair multiplication on Donnny Deutsch’s Big Idea TV show.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair_multiplication/washenik_big_idea.htm

Please let me know if you have trouble viewing the video.

» In case some of you haven’t watched this before. This was aired about two
» months ago. Dr. Washenik talked about hair multiplication on Donnny
» Deutsch’s Big Idea TV show.
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair_multiplication/washenik_big_idea.htm
»
» Please let me know if you have trouble viewing the video.

thanks for posting.

“end of 09, 2010”

sounds great if it goes like this :lookaround:

» thanks for posting.
»
» “end of 09, 2010”
»
» sounds great if it goes like this :lookaround:

yeah this guy keeps missing his dates for a few decades already :expressionless: … I can’t see how ari could deliver what they promise before 2012. they just have started phase I. 2010 sounds iffy even if everything went right at their very first try during the trials.

» yeah this guy keeps missing his dates for a few decades already :expressionless: … I
» can’t see how ari could deliver what they promise before 2012. they just
» have started phase I. 2010 sounds iffy even if everything went right at
» their very first try during the trials.

my cpu is too slow to watch the video. are you talking about Aderans? are they saying they want to release before 2012?

Tommy,

You can try this link, it is the video on Windows Media Player file format, it takes maybe a minute or two to download though
http://www.hairsite.com/hair_multiplication/washenik_big_idea.wmv

I DON’T BELIEVE HIM.

AT ALL.

like i said in my post, in 2 years we aint gonna need this site

I would probably believe it 5 years ago. But after seeing the failures from Gho and Bazan, it will take more than a fancy video to convince me. Good PR pep talk, that’s about it. I am still choosing Intercytex over Aderans.

» I would probably believe it 5 years ago. But after seeing the failures from
» Gho and Bazan, it will take more than a fancy video to convince me. Good PR
» pep talk, that’s about it. I am still choosing Intercytex over Aderans.

ARI announced phase I about a year ago, and they still haven’t finished it. Realistically, phase I is extremely easy compared to phase III. In phase I, you simply inject a few people and check for inflammation or complications. In phase III, the work multiplies by a very large factor. So if phase I takes them a year or more to complete, how long is it going to take to complete phase III (not to mention phase II)?

And here is what is extremely strange–why did they have to move their trials to UK? They have been in talks with the FDA for a very long time trying to get phase I to pass. Have they been unable to get approval to move forward with phase I in the US? Very strange.

I really don’t know what to think about Washenik still claiming he can have the treatment out by 2009. There isn’t a snowball’s chance in a very hot place that he can meet that timeline–and he knows it!

But I guess it is good to see that he remains enthusiastic about this treatment. You know, Wasenik’s HT comb-over really didn’t look so bad. When HM comes out, I think we are going to see some awsome make-overs. Not all cases will be shocking, but we are going to see some that are.

Maybe ARI has already given up. They are probably just waiting for Intercytex to complete the trials so that Bosley or ARI can start selling HM to their customers. Remember Bosley or ARI has a distribution agreement with Intercytex, why killing themselves trying to come up with hm when Intercytex is doing all the work for them anyway?

They may get better hair growth than intercytex.:slight_smile:

» Maybe ARI has already given up. They are probably just waiting for
» Intercytex to complete the trials so that Bosley or ARI can start selling
» HM to their customers. Remember Bosley or ARI has a distribution agreement
» with Intercytex, why killing themselves trying to come up with hm when
» Intercytex is doing all the work for them anyway?

I don’t believe they have given up. I think if anything they are hedging their bet. IOW, they are purposely working on a different protocol than ICX. If ICX’ protocol works, then ARI cashes in. If it doesn’t work, theirs takes a bit more time to release, but it works. So either way, they cash in. Stenn’s credentials are off-the-charts. He can figure out how to do this. He is probably the #1 scientist in the world in this area of research. Or put another way, he is so enthusiastic and curious about HM research, that you would practically have to kill him to get him to stop pursuing it :slight_smile:

I think Donnie Deutsch wears a wig. I watch his show sometimes and convinced he has a wig on

» I really don’t know what to think about Washenik still claiming he can
» have the treatment out by 2009. There isn’t a snowball’s chance in a very
» hot place that he can meet that timeline–and he knows it!

That’s how they raise money… get into the media, and there will be some wealthy people (like Donny Deutsch) watching, who want to do something to advance a cure… including opening up their wallets. Raise lots of money, and in the end, if it doesn’t work out, it wasn’t your money that was invested anyway.

The other aspect here is the race for brand domination. These companies may come out with processes at the same time (if ever… because I’m not convinced that any of this is actually viable. They’ve been talking about a cure being right around the corner since 1990). Anyway, there is a public relations race going on as well. Even if one company wins the research race, other companies who have built up a public awareness about themselves will still stand to make money because of their presence in the public awareness.

So in addition to the research race, there is already a marketing race underway.