Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Useless herbs

Again, I stated that you get a “C+.” Now, take your report card, and go show it to TruthHurts. Not sure how impressed he’s going to be though…even 11% of the placebo got “improved” results, whatever “that” means…
:stuck_out_tongue:

» Again, I stated that you get a “C+.” Now, take your report card, and go
» show it to TruthHurts. Not sure how impressed he’s going to be
» though…even 11% of the placebo got “improved” results, whatever “that”
» means…
» :stuck_out_tongue:

i dont rely on studies, never have used them or paid much attention to them, except the nizoral study was interesting, other than that

they dont impress me

results on myself are the only thing that counts

you keep relying on your studies and keep using stuff that studies says will regrow your hair, even if it doesnt

the only reason i went to the trouble of posting those is to punk your arrogant face, which i did easily

now go gaze at your bald dome

I asked you to point me to something in your regimen that has been clinically shown to regrow hair, and you did. Now take that study, and show it to TruthHurts.

Good work Hangin’!

» I asked you to point me to something in your regimen that has been
» clinically shown to regrow hair, and you did. Now take that study, and
» show it to TruthHurts.
»
» Good work Hangin’!

he is a loser from the HM board who is too stupid to figure out even how to save his hair much less regrow any

I haven’t been on this forum in a while but Herbs actually do work. I was stressing out because I was loosing hair and I tried everything. (Saw pam… etc) When I started a Garlic/ Aloe Juice regimin my inflammation is gone. Im not loosing hair anymore. Aloe Juice is very important. Every morning I eat a clove of Raw Garlic and I drink a Cap of Aloe Juice. If anyone is interested in the aloe juice I use it can be seen here. I use the strawberry kiwi flavor. read about it http://www.marketamerica.com/flowerboy/index.cfm?action=shopping.wpProductNoShop&skuID=1282 I cannot live without the aloe juice.

That is interesting Randle. I just started taking garlic supplements again (actually last week). I used to take aged garlic, which helped a lot with circulation. Now I take Garlinase. One tablet a day equals four raw garlic cloves.

The Aloe juice looks promising.

» That is interesting Randle. I just started taking garlic supplements again
» (actually last week). I used to take aged garlic, which helped a lot with
» circulation. Now I take Garlinase. One tablet a day equals four
» raw garlic cloves.
»
» The Aloe juice looks promising.

Yes the garlic I take is the rawest kind. I go to whole foods which is an organic store and get it from there. ANY other kind of RAW GARLIC doesnt do the trick for me to be honest with you, and I really dont think the pill form of garlic will help at all. You just got to Man up and chew the clove of raw garlic in your mouth because digestion begins with the saliva. And Before you do that, take a cap of the aloe juice. Some people take it twice a day. I take the aloe juice once in the morning usually because Im always busy but I could do it twice a day. But whenever I feel like crap or I have eaten a big meal I take a cap of aloe Juice. Once you try it you will know how great it is. I beieve I posted the link in my other thread.

» Yes the garlic I take is the rawest kind. I go to whole foods which is an
» organic store and get it from there. ANY other kind of RAW GARLIC doesnt do
» the trick for me to be honest with you, and I really dont think the pill
» form of garlic will help at all. You just got to Man up and chew the clove
» of raw garlic in your mouth because digestion begins with the saliva. And
» Before you do that, take a cap of the aloe juice. Some people take it twice
» a day. I take the aloe juice once in the morning usually because Im always
» busy but I could do it twice a day. But whenever I feel like crap or I have
» eaten a big meal I take a cap of aloe Juice. Once you try it you will know
» how great it is. I beieve I posted the link in my other thread.

I agree with you. Raw is best. But would if it is possible to get most of the benefits from a supplement form. Here is the product description of Garlinase:

“Delivers 5,000 mcg of allicin, fresh garlic’s most beneficial compound. Unique, Patented Swiss Process ensures maximum absorption and freshness. Enteric-coated tablets reach the small intestine, so you get garlic where you need it and avoid garlic breath. Contains the amount of garlic recommended by the German Commission E,† with just 1 tablet daily!”

Thanks for the great info. Majority of people cannot eat raw garlic, Im one of the few that can so I guess Ill stick to it, but yes the aloe juice definitely looks promising because I have some testimonials on file in word document. These statements are what made me try the aloe juice. Please read.
***Testimonials on Baldness

Trama, Jo-Ann wrote:

Hi yall,

I remember there was something posted about Aloe Juice being sprayed on the head directly and helping baldness. If anyone has that or has something like that would you please send it to me.

This is not far fetched at all, my husband was told the same thing about a year ago. And now has a new head of hair that was very thin before. He does apply topically and he does drink his aloe daily. We have the pictures to prove it if your ever in the Pottstown area out 2L is on Thurs. nights.

Tess in Pa

I’m not surprised about the hair growth. The story is that the molecules are so large that not enough can reach the part of the follicle that is “dying” because it no longer gets enough of the mucopolysaccharides from the skin. Looks like the effectiveness of aloe is either (a) just for a limited portion of the population or We should check this out. As an underground alternative to hair plugs, aloe sales could explode!

Malcolm Patterson
Rockville, Md

My hair does not fall out in clumps anymore. Theres absolutely no scalp pimples dandruff or anything, It took about 2-3 months of staying on the product to completely eliminate all the dandruff and scalp pimples, but you feel the effect almost immediately. I have been off the product for more then a month now and Im still fine, but I ordered another one just incase. This is definitely worth a try for anyone who has tried alot of stuff. Cannot guarantee that it will work , but Im almost positive that it will help. By the way one of the testimonials says spray on head, I just take it internally, i think spraying it is wasting it personally. Ive got the link right here again for anyone interested. http://www.marketamerica.com/flowerboy/index.cfm?action=shopping.wpProductNoShop&skuID=1282

» We’ve discussed this subject ad nauseum. You’ll never convince me that
» your regimen is worth two pennies, though you do your best to advertise it
» here.
EXACTLY The Natural.
People are slowing realizing that Hangin’s “regimen” is a joke but he loves the attention. Even the Original Balding Widowspeak was foolishly listening to Hangin’s advice and continues to go bald.

So what’s Hangin’s response???

Uh, duh…my regimen doesn’t work for everybody…:lol2:

Hanging you need to start telling the “truth” for once and say “My regimen has never worked for anybody including me”…:wink:

I will look into the Aloe juice. Thanks for the information, Randle.

Natural supplements

a) Hair growth promoters
-Asiasari

• Proanthocyanidins
  • Ginkgo Biloba
  • Aloe
  • Proteins
  • Bergamot
  • Dabao
  • Ginseng
  • Henna
  • Hibiscus Extract
  • Hydrangea
  • Illicium
  • Sorphora

b) Natural Hair Growth Promoters with DHT Inhibitory Activity
-Natural Fatty Acids with DHT Inhibition ( acetone extract of Boehmeria nipononivea)

• Saw Palmetto

» Natural supplements
»
» a) Hair growth promoters
» -Asiasari
» - Proanthocyanidins
» - Ginkgo Biloba
» - Aloe
» - Proteins
» - Bergamot
» - Dabao
» - Ginseng
» - Henna
» - Hibiscus Extract
» - Hydrangea
» - Illicium
» - Sorphora
»
» b) Natural Hair Growth Promoters with DHT Inhibitory Activity
» -Natural Fatty Acids with DHT Inhibition ( acetone extract of Boehmeria
» nipononivea)
» - Saw Palmetto

I would not use Saw Palmetto because it killed my libido when I first tried it. I have officially sealed the deal with my hair loss. After a long year and 1/2 I have finally been able to eliminate my hair loss completely. I have been on a Aloe Juice and Garlic Regimine for a while and it helped a great deal but it didnt completely STOP my hairloss. In the past two weeks I added two more natural products which are called OPC3 and ORAC formula that have done great things for me. They have increased my libido and terminated my hairloss. Win win situation here. The top of my head was thinning and now that I added these two products my thinning areas of my scalp feel like the normal non-thinning areas of my scalp. This may sound weird but I used to be able to feel my hair thinning or some kind of activity going on and then I would scratch the spot and hairs would fall out. That feeling is completely gone. I even don’t have the dandruff and oily scalp I had previously. I encourage you all to try this products for a month to see what happens. It wont hurt. I really wish It helps you all like it helped me. I have been depressed on and off about my hair and finally I have found something that works. It should stop your hair from falling out. I dont know if it can regrow hairs in bald spots but two friends informed me about these products, and one of them has been taking it for a month and he says hes growing hairs on his bald spot. I believe one of the most active ingredients in these products is called Pycogenol (pine bark extract)
Anyways heres the link on these two products read about them and check them out… I will check this forum periodically for any questions regarding these products.
If I was you I would try the single bottle 30 servings first which is alot cheaper. If it works for you then buy the 90 servings which lasts 3 months.
Even if you read the reviews on these products some discuss about how it helped their hair. If you order both of these all you need to do is take two capfuls of each product a day… Mix it with cool water and it tastes great. Drink it first thing in the morning. When i saw capfuls Im talking about the actual “White cap” NOT the plastic Cap that comes with the bottle. Hope this helps.

http://www.marketamerica.com/flowerboy/topproducts-13009/isotonix-opc3.htm

http://www.marketamerica.com/flowerboy/product-2216/isotonix-maximum-orac-formula.htm

Oh yeah, I would definitely buy something from a company called Market America;-) Does the purchase come with a “free gift” like a grooming kit or something like that?

» Oh yeah, I would definitely buy something from a company called Market
» America;-) Does the purchase come with a “free gift” like a grooming kit
» or something like that?

Nope unfortunately it does not come with a free grooming kit.