Update on the Herbal Receipe

I’ve been using that herbal receipe on/off for some time now…but for the first time I’ve used it consecutively the last four days. And it has really made my scalp dry - I can see dry skin coming off of my scalp now.
Scalp itching is pretty much all gone and scalp doesn’t get oily by the end of the day, just a little bit - which is normal. All that and I just apply it for 1-2 hours in the morning.

That’s it for now, I’ll try to use it regularly everyday and post results few weeks later.

?

See this post of mine

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-23249.html#p25633

» See this post of mine
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-23249.html#p25633

How long have you been using the herbal recipe (the link wqas dated a couple of months back)? Just by curiosity, did you try the dermabrasion over a small spot?

must be pretty greasy :slight_smile:

No wonder your scalp is more dry if you wash it every morning now. Anyway Good Luck, the dry scalp may be a good sign.

» must be pretty greasy :slight_smile:
»
» No wonder your scalp is more dry if you wash it every morning now. Anyway
» Good Luck, the dry scalp may be a good sign.

actually it isn’t, it’s just like another oil but with a foul smell.

I have been shampooing my hair everyday for several years now - can’t stand the oily scalp! and I use J&J baby shampoo which is quite mild and non-drying. That’s why I find it strange for my scalp to go dry after using oil and baby shampoo on it.

goata007

Do you boil the oil mixture in a big batch or do you boil small amounts every time you use it?

Do you notice any results yet?

This sounds interesting.

Perry

» » must be pretty greasy :slight_smile:
» »
» » No wonder your scalp is more dry if you wash it every morning now.
» Anyway
» » Good Luck, the dry scalp may be a good sign.
»
» actually it isn’t, it’s just like another oil but with a foul smell.
»
» I have been shampooing my hair everyday for several years now - can’t
» stand the oily scalp! and I use J&J baby shampoo which is quite mild and
» non-drying. That’s why I find it strange for my scalp to go dry after using
» oil and baby shampoo on it.

You can control your oily scalp via Pantothenic acid and adding Lecithin capsules to oily meals to help emulsify your fats.

Regards
Pete

» Do you boil the oil mixture in a big batch or do you boil small amounts
» every time you use it?

no you sort of cook it in a pan - at low heat to make sure everything blends in very well, and then put it in a bottle and then just use it from there without reheating it. Also, The herbal doc said to cook it until garlic is really sort of burnt and that’s what I did. But I’m skeptical as if cooking it till the point of burning will cause the main ingredients to lose their effectivenss

» Do you notice any results yet?

so far it been only a week that i’ve used it consistently. I haven’t seen any results yet but the doc said that I will see results in about 6 months. I’d definitely give this a try for a couple of months before giving up on it.

After reading the article about Elain Fuchs’ research that plucking cause bulge cells in the follicles to activate, I’ve plucked few vellus(minitaurized) hair from my temples before applying it today. I’d do that for a while, pluck few vellus hair, and see if doing that and applying the oil speeds up the process. Time will tell!

» This sounds interesting.

yup…especially considering that it has lithium and anti-androgenic ingredients in it, i’m really excited about it. Even if it regrows some hair, this would give us an opportunity to fine tune the ingredients etc and improve the results.