Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Unwanted Drama

I got a phone call from a person yesterday. He asked me who I was. I was like what do you mean who I am? He said that a “clinic” mentioned my name to him and asked him if I was in contact with him. They guy said no to the clinic in that I had not ever been in contact with this guy. The guy was then curious as to who I was, then googled my name and found my number online. He called me to find out why that clinic asked if he was in contact with me. I told the guy I don’t know but that I apologized for him having to go to all of the trouble to find out who I was for nothing. (Nothing because I abide by a mutual agreement).

Obviously there was no contact with me and that person with the exception of the person contacting me yesterday.

I could have sworn that there was a binding court ordered agreement by a clinic and me. Now why on earth would someone be asking about me to people I don’t know.

Things that make you go hhhmmm.

Oops i forgot to mention that when the guy called, my cell signal was poor so the phone call disconnected in the middle of our conversation.(something many of my friends experince when I am on my cell phone at home). The guy called back and left a lengthy voicemail message detailing why he was calling, and what clinic was asking about me. He apologized for having to call me but was curious about who I was in reference to the clinic mentioning my full name. Thankfully I saved that message. Below is a link to the message.

Click my IP address: http://24.8.173.145/

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.