Ultimate proof that people should stop listening to Arishi

Everybody knows how Arishi bashes Dr. Nigam because Dr. Nigam was doing experimental cell-based experiments on hair website posters (and other regular folks) before there was proof that cell-based hair loss technology reached the point that it could be successful?

Well, guess what everybody - The company Follicept intends to do a small convenience test using its’ IGF-1 to treat hair loss. Follicept wants to do the convenience test on a few company staff-persons and a few people local to the area that the company is at. For the record this test is just so that Follicept can determine if there is any point in spending the resources necessary to do larger more serious testing of this technology. It’s not a major serious test and they do not plan to sell the treatment on the basis of the results. The test is just to determine if the company should move forward with serious testing. And this convenience test will be the first of its’ type (using IGF-1) on live humans with this vehicle. It has never been tested on humans before, its’ safety has not been proved on even 1 live human being before, and its’ efficacy has not be proved on even 1 live human being before.

And Arishi is literally demanding to Follicept that Follicept include up to 20 posters from the bald truth hair website. And Arishi is pressuring other posters at that site to also make this demand of Follicept. And Arishi himself even proposed the idea.

Yes, this is the same Arishi who mercilessly badmouths Dr. Nigam for doing hair growth experiments on we posters prior to ascertaining that the experimental treatments can actually work. And now here he is trying to pressure Follicept to do exactly what he badmouths Nigam for doing, and it was even Arishi who proposed this idea to Follicept. Read the post by Arishi below if you do not believe me:

Arashi

On the other hand, a forum test like I proposed is simply THE proof we all need !! We’re all in the same boat, we all want HARD proof. Then demand that forum test ! Cause Devon already is making it sound like he’s not going to do it (“yeah I’m not here to convince Arashi or any of you guys”). Of course he doesn’t want to do it, cause that’s the only situation he can’t control. It’s the only 100% hard proof that’s possible. If you were sincere about getting PROOF, you’d demand the same and nothing else. “Sorry, I was wrong Arashi, and you had it right, time after time after time”.

I’d say, a bit lower tone from you after all those time you were wrong, and I was right, might be in place this time.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
Everybody knows how Arishi bashes Dr. Nigam because Dr. Nigam was doing experimental cell-based experiments on hair website posters (and other regular folks) before there was proof that cell-based hair loss technology reached the point that it could be successful?

Well, guess what everybody - The company Follicept intends to do a small convenience test using its’ IGF-1 to treat hair loss. Follicept wants to do the convenience test on a few company staff-persons and a few people local to the area that the company is at. For the record this test is just so that Follicept can determine if there is any point in spending the resources necessary to do larger more serious testing of this technology. It’s not a major serious test and they do not plan to sell the treatment on the basis of the results. The test is just to determine if the company should move forward with serious testing. And this convenience test will be the first of its’ type (using IGF-1) on live humans with this vehicle. It has never been tested on humans before, its’ safety has not been proved on even 1 live human being before, and its’ efficacy has not be proved on even 1 live human being before.

And Arishi is literally demanding to Follicept that Follicept include up to 20 posters from the bald truth hair website. And Arishi is pressuring other posters at that site to also make this demand of Follicept. And Arishi himself even proposed the idea.

Yes, this is the same Arishi who mercilessly badmouths Dr. Nigam for doing hair growth experiments on we posters prior to ascertaining that the experimental treatments can actually work. And now here he is trying to pressure Follicept to do exactly what he badmouths Nigam for doing, and it was even Arishi who proposed this idea to Follicept. Read the post by Arishi below if you do not believe me:

Arashi

On the other hand, a forum test like I proposed is simply THE proof we all need !! We’re all in the same boat, we all want HARD proof. Then demand that forum test ! Cause Devon already is making it sound like he’s not going to do it (“yeah I’m not here to convince Arashi or any of you guys”). Of course he doesn’t want to do it, cause that’s the only situation he can’t control. It’s the only 100% hard proof that’s possible. If you were sincere about getting PROOF, you’d demand the same and nothing else. “Sorry, I was wrong Arashi, and you had it right, time after time after time”.

I’d say, a bit lower tone from you after all those time you were wrong, and I was right, might be in place this time.[/quote]

• And let’s analyze Arishi’s post.

• In the first line, Arishi clearly states that he proposed the idea for Follicept to do a forum test now.

• And then he tries to sell this idea to other posters in his statements like “THE proof we all need” and “we all want hard proof” and “Then demand that forum test”.

• And then Arishi badmouths Follicept because of Follicept’s statement that indicating that Follicept doesn’t need to do a forum test. The statement by Follicept is this, “yeah I’m not here to convince Arashi or any of you guys” and Arishi quotes it. And then Arishi makes the paranoid accusation that if Follicept doesn’t do a forum test it is because Follicept can’t “control” the outcome/results of the test. Arishi makes this allegation as if there is no other possible for Follicept to reject the idea of doing a forum test through the mail, utilizing test subjects all over the country and even in other countries that Follicept has not done a baseline or medical workup on.

• Arishi then says that the “only 100% proof” if the treatment works or not is a forum test.

• And then Arishi tells other posters that if they are “sincere” about wanting “PROOF” they will also demand a forum test. By this statement Arishi continues to hard sell his proposal to other posters and he’s telling other posters that unless they do AS ARISHI TELLS THEM TO DO they are not sincere. He’s basically saying that not doing what he is telling them to do is a character failure.

*** Then he reminds other posters that he’s been right many times about treatments failing by telling other posters and that other posters routinely end up admitting that they were wrong and he was right. He does this in his statement, “Sorry, I was wrong Arashi, and you had it right, time after time after time”.

*** Then he tells other posters that they should stop giving him a hard time because he has always been right and they have always been wrong. He says that in this statement, “I’d say, a bit lower tone from you after all those time you were wrong, and I was right, might be in place this time.”

In his last two statements (the ones with 3 stars) Arishi is using his high success rate at predicting a product’s lack of efficacy/safety to get people to fall in line, and even be nice to him. He doesn’t mention that hair loss treatments have a very bad success/failure ratio so if someone predicts pre-proof that a specific treatment won’t work there’s a high probability that the person will turn out to be right. For example, since people first started trying to cure hair loss there have been at least 10,000 attempts to SAFELY reverse hair loss, and there have only been three treatments of merit - transplants, rogaine, and propecia. So what is the success/failure ratio of hair loss treatments then? It’s about 3/10,000. With those kinds of odds all a fortune teller has to do is put a list of all of the pending treatments on a wall, throw a dart at it, and the fortune teller would have a pretty good chance of being right if he said that whatever treatment the dart landed on would not work. Almost nothing works so a “thumbs down” prediction will almost always turn out to be right.

People actually think that Arishi is some kind of genius but the truth is that the odds are heavily in his favor because hair loss is very VERY hard to cure, and he always predicts failure.

And when Arishi tries to use his success rate to twist other poster’s arms into heeling Arishi is trying to make people feel like they owe him something because he’s been right so much. But there was almost no chance that he would ever be wrong. LOL! Of course he’s been right a lot - it’s almost impossible to cure hair loss, and the odds are heavily against any potential treatment working, so if you say something won’t work you’ll almost certainly be right.

Arishi doesn’t know what he’s talking about. The outcomes just happen to be landing in his favor because scientifically it’s just that hard to cure hair loss and his predictions always go against the product working.

The worse thing about Arishi is that he doesn’t just warn that a product might not work…he also attacks the character of people who are genuinely trying to cure hair loss. His attacks are always mean, boorish, and ugly, and at times undeserved.

Damn didn’t visit this forum for a loooooong time. Funny that it is still alive. That said when are you and Arashi going to marry? :smiley:

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]

[/quote]

nobody s upset that nigam was experimenting, we are upset he was making these bold claims without any proof !

ROFLMA!!