Two types of waiting

There are two types of waiting. The waiting we are doing now- waiting for a cure to be found. And then there’s the waiting for the cure to come out, once we know it has been found. Both certainly suck, but the latter would be much more bearable.

So based on the statements by Dr. Kemp yesterday, I’m looking towards 2011 as possibly the time when we will actually know whether ICX has developed our cure (1.5 - 2 years after phase II has been completed) . After that, apparently, it will take approximately 2 years for it to hit the markets (if not released in a less-regulated country). But that waiting will be a fraction of how crappy we feel right now.

A third type of waiting: waiting for a partial “cure”…

» A third type of waiting: waiting for a partial “cure”…

Exactly, we don’t even know how well it works. We could be waiting for something that is only marginally better than Rogain.

» There are two types of waiting. The waiting we are doing now- waiting for
» a cure to be found. And then there’s the waiting for the cure to come
» out, once we know it has been found. Both certainly suck, but the latter
» would be much more bearable.
»
» So based on the statements by Dr. Kemp yesterday, I’m looking towards 2011
» as possibly the time when we will actually know whether ICX has developed
» our cure (1.5 - 2 years after phase II has been completed) . After that,
» apparently, it will take approximately 2 years for it to hit the markets
» (if not released in a less-regulated country). But that waiting will be a
» fraction of how crappy we feel right now.

Yeah- its time to take the cheese grater to the head.:smiley:

» There are two types of waiting. The waiting we are doing now- waiting for
» a cure to be found. And then there’s the waiting for the cure to come
» out, once we know it has been found. Both certainly suck, but the latter
» would be much more bearable.
»
» So based on the statements by Dr. Kemp yesterday, I’m looking towards 2011
» as possibly the time when we will actually know whether ICX has developed
» our cure (1.5 - 2 years after phase II has been completed) . After that,
» apparently, it will take approximately 2 years for it to hit the markets
» (if not released in a less-regulated country). But that waiting will be a
» fraction of how crappy we feel right now.

I still prefer to have a good head of hair.I don’t know if I come to hairsite just out of habit or I’m looking for good news,which we do not seem to be getting.

We might be waiting for a big nothing - I hope not.

I think we should all try and get on with our lives.If your under thirty hairloss must be the worse,that can happen,but you can still have a life!

If your over thirty.I’ve started to believe no on takes much notice.I’m now 43,with thinning hair with a lot of frontal loss.I shave all my hair off daily,as I think that looks better than thinning hair.I mentioned this to a mate who I work along side of.To my amazement,he actually said he had not noticed.In other words no one takes much notice.We are our worse enemy.

I have also started to think hairloss forums,perhaps make it worse.They build you up for a fall - Also the owner of hairsite deletes posting,changes them,maybe because hair transplant doctors who pay for advertisements on this site do not like what as been said - free speech its not!

Roll on HM! (Hopefully)

As William Shakespeare once said “Expectation is the root of all heartache”