Two New Cases of Fraud

Thanks to Dr. Feller for sending me the first link.

Capri Hair Transplant Clinic in New Jersey/New York and Pennsylvania has a spiffy video on their home page showing their fantastic results. Problem is that their results are OUR results. Not one but EVERY one.

Now here is the kicker. I called the clinic to ask if these results were their own to see what they would say and the owner/consultant of the clinic, whose name is “Jerry” was actually honest about it. He said the “webmaster” did the work. In other words, he was admitting that the work was not his work but he told me that it didn’t matter because his clinic does the same work as any other clinic and in fact all clinics do similar work. HUH??? In the end he promised that the video would be taken down “immediately”. This was over a week ago.

Today I went to the site and it’s still there. Then I found this video on Youtube…

Youtube Fraud

It has even more of our results throughout the entire video!

So today our webmaster called the clinic to again express our understanding that the video was not taken down. “Jerry” again admitted it was the webmaster that put the photos but was defiant about removing the video.

So, the evidence is there and there is no apology on the part of the clinic. I think Jerry could use a phone call from a few hundred of you guys to drive this point home about how wrong this is.

What say you, brethren?

The number for Jerry at Capri Clinic is…

is Toll Free!

Email is capriclinic@gmail.com

The fun continues…

Just got an email from one of our patients in Scotland with a link to Dr. Saifi, the “world famous” ISHRS doctor that invented a surgical tool used by HT docs all over the world! This site looks to be featuring a clinic based in Poland but is marketing to patients in the UK.

Many people ask me what happened to our patient Futzyhead. Now we know he moved to Poland:)

Fuztyhead Now in Poland

The only upside to finding all of these clinics that use Hasson & Wong photos (remember the Phillipine doc from a while ago et al?) is that we must be doing something right. Imitation is the best form of flattery so I guess we should be really REALLY flattered(?).

» Thanks to Dr. Feller for sending me the first link.

I can hardly believe that this is legal. Thanks Joe.

That’s so disgraceful.

That makes a nice lawsuit for Hasson and Wong, don’t forget to download the video so that they can’t deny it.

It’s even worse to try to shift blame like a 4 yr old saying its their webmaster’s fault. The surgeon and the rest of his his staff need a good law suit filed and sent their way. Why it hasen’t been sent yet? Really beats me… stop the talking and get the steppin’.

» That makes a nice lawsuit for Hasson and Wong, don’t forget to download the
» video so that they can’t deny it.

They wont sue. Waste of time. Take it as a compliment Joe…

That’s deplorable. Thanks for pointing this out Joe.

Jo I think Hasson and Wong should should make a career suing these bastards, I bet they will make more money from the legal settlement than doing hair transplants :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks jotronic for taking the time and sharing this information. It is just terrible that we are among people like. They prey upon innocent people trying to better themselves.

UPDATE

So, when I called about this video more than a week went by with no action. Now, roughly 24 hours after I made this situation public the videos are now down at Capri Clinic and Youtube, Metacafe, etc. :slight_smile:

Thanks to any and all that contacted the clinic to let them know what you think.

» UPDATE
»
» So, when I called about this video more than a week went by with no
» action. Now, roughly 24 hours after I made this situation public the videos
» are now down at Capri Clinic and Youtube, Metacafe, etc. :slight_smile:
»
» Thanks to any and all that contacted the clinic to let them know what you
» think.

It still stinks!

» UPDATE
»
» So, when I called about this video more than a week went by with no
» action. Now, roughly 24 hours after I made this situation public the videos
» are now down at Capri Clinic and Youtube, Metacafe, etc. :slight_smile:
»
» Thanks to any and all that contacted the clinic to let them know what you
» think.

This is not good enough, these people will never learn unless you hit them with a lawsuit or something. The video has been pulled from youtube, does anyone have a copy so that I can see what the Capri clinic did?

Using another clinics pictures is terrible. I feel for the guys that are going to go to that clinic expecting those results. Research is so important guys.

Jo, rather than the “famous blue wall” maybe you could take a leaf out of HDC’s book and have the H & W logo in the background of the shots. Given the consistent high quality of your results I think you’re going to be a common victim of this sort of thing. Put the logo in the shot and it makes the whole thing look a bit silly if another clinic steals them. Just an idea…

I can’t believe how pathetic some people are…to resort to stealing other clinic’s patients videos and posting them as your own results.

That really is despicable. I hope these guys are brought down and exposed for being dishonest.

» Thanks to Dr. Feller for sending me the first link.
»
» Capri Hair Transplant Clinic in New Jersey/New York and Pennsylvania has a
» spiffy video on their home page showing their fantastic results. Problem is
» that their results are OUR results. Not one but EVERY one.
»
» Now here is the kicker. I called the clinic to ask if these results were
» their own to see what they would say and the owner/consultant of the
» clinic, whose name is “Jerry” was actually honest about it. He said the
» “webmaster” did the work. In other words, he was admitting that the work
» was not his work but he told me that it didn’t matter because his clinic
» does the same work as any other clinic and in fact all clinics do similar
» work. HUH??? In the end he promised that the video would be taken down
» “immediately”. This was over a week ago.
»
» Today I went to the site and it’s still there. Then I found this video on
» Youtube…
»
» Youtube Fraud
»
» It has even more of our results throughout the entire video!
»
» So today our webmaster called the clinic to again express our
» understanding that the video was not taken down. “Jerry” again admitted it
» was the webmaster that put the photos but was defiant about removing the
» video.
»
» So, the evidence is there and there is no apology on the part of the
» clinic. I think Jerry could use a phone call from a few hundred of you guys
» to drive this point home about how wrong this is.
»
» What say you, brethren?
»
» The number for Jerry at Capri Clinic is…
»
» # is Toll Free!
»
» Email is capriclinic@gmail.com
»
» The fun continues…
»
» Just got an email from one of our patients in Scotland with a link to Dr.
» Saifi, the “world famous” ISHRS doctor that invented a surgical tool used
» by HT docs all over the world! This site looks to be featuring a clinic
» based in Poland but is marketing to patients in the UK.
»
» Many people ask me what happened to our patient Futzyhead. Now we know he
» moved to Poland:)
»
» Fuztyhead Now
» in Poland

»
» The only upside to finding all of these clinics that use Hasson & Wong
» photos (remember the Phillipine doc from a while ago et al?) is that we
» must be doing something right. Imitation is the best form of flattery so I
» guess we should be really REALLY flattered(?).

Wow, absolutely disgraceful. Feel sad for the guy who actual gets work done with them because of the fraudulant photos he looked at. I guess youd probably have a case to sue just being a patient under those circumstances. But they probably make you sign a thousand forms preventing you from suing them. Someones got to set an exampe with such scumbags.