TRX2 - New Hair Compilation

from trx2.com:
“The aim of TRX2 is to fight female and male pattern hair loss and reduce the number of unintentionally bald people on our planet. Let’s make wigs, drugs and hair transplantations history. We will launch our products and services soon. In the meanwhile Sign Up and stay tuned. Be among the first to profit from the revolutionizing TRX2 technology”

Sounds like his intention with the product is to make new hair as well, not only prevent baldness. It will be interesting to see what comes out of this. Im giving him a chance of proving himself, and we dont have to wait for years it seem. Every news is good news nowadays.

It is very interesting, but what is up with the rinky-dink website? Seems kinda cheesy to me.

» from trx2.com:
» "The aim of TRX2 is to fight female and male pattern hair loss and reduce
» the number of unintentionally bald people on our planet… "

what about world hunger ?

» » from trx2.com:
» » "The aim of TRX2 is to fight female and male pattern hair loss and
» reduce
» » the number of unintentionally bald people on our planet… "
»
» what about world hunger ?
mmm… seems to be too much incredible to be real… he speak about something that other researchers are studyng by 10 years ago…

Maybe he is a genius? I hope so… we will see soon…

Wouldn’t that be easier?

» Wouldn’t that be easier?

Yes, it will be history in five years as well

If this is another con artist, I think i will finally snap and hunt him down.

Translation, anyone ?

» Thioredoxin-2 (TRX-2) is an essential gene regulating mitochondria-dependent apoptosis - PubMed

» Translation, anyone ?
»
» »
» Thioredoxin-2 (TRX-2) is an essential gene regulating mitochondria-dependent apoptosis - PubMed

I second that.

Here is a simple explanation on what TRX2 is :

Cheers !

I only put it out there because TRX-2 protects cells from apoptosis (death). I have not the slightest idea what this guy or his treatment are about. I am guessing (big, uneducated guess) that his alleged treatment may have something to do with triggering the natural production of TRX-2 in follicular cells???

» I only put it out there because TRX-2 protects cells from apoptosis
» (death). I have not the slightest idea what this guy or his treatment are
» about. I am guessing (big, uneducated guess) that his alleged treatment may
» have something to do with triggering the natural production of TRX-2 in
» follicular cells???

Lol! This is starting to remind me of the movie “Life of Brian”…You know “follow the shoe!”

“So keep an eye on Thomas Whitfield. The 27-year-old Oxford biochemistry PhD is working on a venture called TRX2 (derived from the Greek word for hair, Trichos. “The two for second – your second generation of hair,” he tells me).”

From Making baldness a thing of the past

Once I get my hair back, I will be able to solve that problem.

The new site’s up, and the premise behind it is more pathetic than anyone here could ever imagine.

» The new site’s up, and the premise behind it is more pathetic than anyone
» here could ever imagine.
» Oxford Biolabs News

I nearly choked on my coffee when I saw the “submit an idea” section. This is obviously a case of a kid dressing up in a costume and trying to play the part.

» » The new site’s up, and the premise behind it is more pathetic than
» anyone
» » here could ever imagine.
» » Oxford Biolabs News
»
» I nearly choked on my coffee when I saw the “submit an idea” section. This
» is obviously a case of a kid dressing up in a costume and trying to play
» the part.

Yeah, I know cal posted the “menopause cream” idea, but when they woke up in their bed the other day, rev rolled over and turned to cal, and told cal the idea came to him in a dream.

» Oxford Biolabs News

You are being too kind, sir. This kid is a complete, and utterly abject moron. And to think, he’s been working feverishly for over a year to come up with that - LOL!!

Yeah, I know cal posted the “menopause cream” idea, but when they woke up in their bed the other day, rev rolled over and turned to cal, and told cal the idea came to him in a dream.

“The lady doth protest too much.”

Why would you feel so threatened by the fact that I mentioned progesterone as a bit of support for the Folica principle?

Shill.

» Oxford Biolabs News
I could never imagine this turning out to be the dumbest thing in the history of hairloss fighting.
That was like claiming the invention of a flying car and presenting a Ford with helium balloons attached to it.

I wish there was some kind of “cover charge” to enter the hair loss market.

Make every client that wants to sell a product put $500,000 into a locked box. After 5 years the MPB community puts it to a vote, and they get their money back if we decide they weren’t trying to rip us off.