True Density/Dr. Hasson/1750 Grafts/One Year/Strip

This is true dense packing. This case represents a situation where true density as opposed to the illusion of density makes sense. The patient has zero family history of extensive loss for three generations with the most severe being a NW3 at the age of 80 as well as stable and consistent use of Propecia prior to coming to see us.

Dr. Hasson used 1750 grafts in one session to rebuild a hairline that while aggressive is still appropriate for an adult male. This patient’s case represents one scenario where true dense packing is warranted and performed. The density is estimated to be roughly 90 per cm2.

Be sure to click on the square button on the bottom left of the player once the video starts to play.

True Density/Dr. Hasson/1750 Grafts

LOL, I kept clicking on the picture and nothing happened :slight_smile: duh

1750 grafts??? The video is of a patient who received 4944 grafts.

» 1750 grafts??? The video is of a patient who received 4944 grafts.

Good catch, there are different videos playing one after another, good vids but very confusing.

You guys need to clear your cache memory from your browser. It should work fine then. And no, the image is not the link:)

» You guys need to clear your cache memory from your browser. It should work
» fine then. And no, the image is not the link:)

Hi,

Can you post photos? The video isn’t working for me either.

Video isn’t working for me. Can you re-post the video or pics? I am interested in seeing the results. Thanks.

Are you fellas clicking the image or the link? The image is just to show you how to view in full screen. The link takes you to the actual video. Also, make sure your cache memory is cleared if you’ve looked at any of our videos recently and be sure you have the current version of Flash. I have no problem viewing it from multiple locations. It will be up on Youtube soon so if this doesn’t work out here then hold out for a bit. I have pics but they don’t do the result justice like this video does.

» Are you fellas clicking the image or the link? The image is just to show
» you how to view in full screen. The link takes you to the actual video.
» Also, make sure your cache memory is cleared if you’ve looked at any of our
» videos recently and be sure you have the current version of Flash. I have
» no problem viewing it from multiple locations. It will be up on Youtube
» soon so if this doesn’t work out here then hold out for a bit. I have pics
» but they don’t do the result justice like this video does.

I saw the 4944 grafts video, not 1750.

click PLAY button to watch video, for BEST quality and resolution, you need to watch that on H&W website, try to close/reopen your browser
sgv-47-1750-1.flv

Both Hasson and Wong and Armani have very similar style but I have to say Hasson and Wong are definitely less aggressive, which is a good thing, Armani hairlines make me nervous.

Very natural, I like how the “curves or swirls” along his hairline were retained and reinforced, good work.

» Very natural, I like how the “curves or swirls” along his hairline were
» retained and reinforced, good work.

I agree, it looks very natural.

This guy has an awesome result… He has to be very happy…

thanx for the vid

another superb job with a low number of grafts. looks great.