TOPILLO - HDC PATIENT - 4.245 GRAFTS STRIP - The evolution

» »
» » You shouldn’t even have posted that picture in the first place, did it
» » ever cross your mind that the picture is very misleading? You are in
» the
» » hair transplant business, you should know better.
»
» Ok, my fault, I apologize, the truth is that I don´t see the possible
» mislead of the pic from the beginning, maybe because in spanish everybody
» read the comments and the patient explained every stage of the post op,
» including the 2 months stage and he made mention to the fact that the scar
» was red but healing good, I thought that the pic was clear and showed the
» redness clearly, If I wanted to mislead I should post one pic of the donor
» without redness, anyway, I will avoid next time.
»
» Thank you.
»
» Escar

At best it’s a mistake at worst a deliberate act to mislead…?? hard to believe a mistake, need more convincing, when the pictures posted from this clinic are normally very precise in lighting, angles. Can’t blame the patient he didn’t post it, I am not a fan of this design of hair line either, too flat but hope he is very happy.

Good afternoon

First, to apologize for my bad English. Then, commenting that, as rightly said wounds, the picture on which you can see the redness of the scar, intended only to show the redness of two months, at no time intended to pass off the white part by the real scar, and who thinks otherwise, only seeks to create controversy.

Regarding the form of a line of hair, personally I love, and the people I know said that is totally natural.

Thank you all and especially to escar.

» Good afternoon
»
» First, to apologize for my bad English. Then, commenting that, as rightly
» said wounds, the picture on which you can see the redness of the scar,
» intended only to show the redness of two months, at no time intended to
» pass off the white part by the real scar, and who thinks otherwise, only
» seeks to create controversy.
»
» Regarding the form of a line of hair, personally I love, and the people I
» know said that is totally natural.
»
» Thank you all and especially to escar.

I can assure you good sir, Joe is not here to create controversy but rather to simply point out the obvious. Good day

» » Good afternoon
» »
» » First, to apologize for my bad English. Then, commenting that, as
» rightly
» » said wounds, the picture on which you can see the redness of the scar,
» » intended only to show the redness of two months, at no time intended to
» » pass off the white part by the real scar, and who thinks otherwise,
» only
» » seeks to create controversy.
» »
» » Regarding the form of a line of hair, personally I love, and the people
» I
» » know said that is totally natural.
» »
» » Thank you all and especially to escar.
»
» I can assure you good sir, Joe is not here to create controversy but
» rather to simply point out the obvious. Good day

It’s important to point out these things, it might be obvious to the trained eyes but I am sure many of us would have overlooked that given the way the pic was taken.

Hello to everybody,

Im back as promised with new pics taken by the patient 5 months after the procedure.

Here you can see photos from different angles, with different lights and with close up views.

These pics were taken in the morning after the patient put the minox, not the best conditions for the pics, as the patient said, in person and without the minox looks much better.

Comparison Before and after 5 months with TOP view:

» » » No offense, but that looks like a very obvious hair transplant. People
» » will
» » » be staring at his hairline instead of maintaining eye contact.
» »
» » I think the problem is that the hairline is too straight.
»
» Ditto. The coverage and density look good, but it doesn’t look like a
» natural hairline.

The hairline looks totally natural in the close up shot but when when you look at the hairline from a distance, it looks like a straight line.

» The hairline looks totally natural in the close up shot but when when you
» look at the hairline from a distance, it looks like a straight line.

The line of hair curved, in my view, is more typical of a woman. The line finished straight in the head on the side I see more male and more natural. And I repeat, always in my view.

The truth is that I am very pleased with these developments five months and I hope to continue to improve.

Thank you all for your comments and a greeting from Spain

Finally a full and complete documentation by HDC / the HDC patent. Excelent results and good luck to the patient.

As far as the harline goes, I think it looks quite armani like but at a slghtly lower density. Some love it and some do not. I think t suits this guy.

The scar is as most are and anyone who has done thier homework wold see clearly the postion of the actual scar. Those that were “deceived” need a rapid reality check. Trico or not the scar wll be red for at least six months. I have seen HDC scars and they are in my mind “industry standard”

PLEASE keep up ths level of docmentation. It s a great credit to HDC!

Hello, and a very nice early result!

Just wondering, how many grafts were placed in which areas of the scalp? Also, how would you describe the patient’s hair characteristics? Is dark hair ideal for a caucasian male, or would more light brown/blond be? Thanks

» Finally a full and complete documentation by HDC / the HDC patent. Excelent
» results and good luck to the patient.
»
» As far as the harline goes, I think it looks quite armani like but at a
» slghtly lower density. Some love it and some do not. I think t suits this
» guy.
»
» The scar is as most are and anyone who has done thier homework wold see
» clearly the postion of the actual scar. Those that were “deceived” need a
» rapid reality check. Trico or not the scar wll be red for at least six
» months. I have seen HDC scars and they are in my mind “industry standard”
»
» PLEASE keep up ths level of docmentation. It s a great credit to HDC!

What exactly does “industry standard” mean as far as the scar is concerned? Is there a specific criteria measurement wise?

Ok, first off, this is creepy, because the before pics look like me. Not just the hair and hairline, but even down to the eyebrow arch. Never knew I had a twin running around. :smiley:

I don’t think the hairline is the problem, because with the shape of my head I would want very similar to what he did, but then the temples need closed and I’m gonna need my sides brought forward so my hair doesn’t look weird on top. I think if he had this done this would be a very natural looking case. basically he still looks as though hes had recession on the sides without the top, so it seems out of balance.

» What exactly does “industry standard” mean as far as the scar is
» concerned? Is there a specific criteria measurement wise?

Well, I have seen quite a few. 7-10 years ago it was common to see great results but with very stretched scars (5mm-1cm). I have only seen about 10 scars but never an invisible one. Current scars seem to be a couple of mm. Interestingly every patient I have talked to with longer hair is unaware of the scar and surprised that the scar can be identified.

Personally, I think there is still a long way to go in terms of achieving the best scar results. A lot can be learnt from the rest of the cosmetic surgery industry that has put a great focus on this area. Undermining tissue and navigation of the undermined tissue by endoscope should absolutely be bought into the HT skill set in my view.

Hello to everybody, here you can examine the evolution of Topillo at 6 months post-op.

6 months:

Video of the scar:

Hello to everybody, here we are again with a new update corresponding to the 8 months mark after the procedure.

Photos taken outside:

Photos taken inside with flash:

from the front it looks like a wig or a hairpiece

the patient may be happy, I am sure his friends are not going to say when he is bbeaming and proud…by the way it looks fake

many board members have told you this but you refuse to listen to them,

the first ones looked like a hairpiece, these look pretty good, even from the side

Thanks for your feedback HanginInThere, I can assure you that the result looks very natural and nothing artificial

see you :slight_smile: