Top 5 Reasons to Have FUE Hair Transplant Surgery

» If transection rates are very low then of course FUE is the way to go.
» Strip is outdated and who would want a long linear scar in the back of ones
» head. Someone who does not have much inside their head is who… lol…

The other good thing about FUE if done properly is that it allows you to take hairs from donor areas where a punch graft or strip scar would be noticable; I’m thinking of the nape of the neck for example. (I know nape hair may not have the longest lifespan, but when you have little donor left it’s better than nothing)

» » » I never thought of this one: “Strip harvesting results in a much
» higher
» » » follicle injury rate. That’s the dirty secret that strip surgeons
» don’t
» » » want you to know”
» » »
» » » Is that because follicles in the donor area that are in the path of
» the
» » » incision, are damaged or destroyed when the strip is cut out?
» »
» » It’s not just that alone…
» » http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zZ8sOYjroo
»
» The thought that the “technician” dissecting the strip is could be a
» college student working for minimum wage is even scarier.
»
» But how dangerous is it to harvest follicles via FUE without damaging
» neighboring follicles remaining in the scalp, or even without damaging the
» follicle being extracted?

Doctors do very little work themselves, I am willing to bet most doctors do less than 20% of the work required for their patients.

Top 5 Reasons NOT to have FUE.

1. You will yield on average 80% growth - sometimes less.

2. Once you get around 5,000 grafts done your donor will look thin especially when hair is kept short. (You will likely need more than 5,000 grafts as your hair loss continues over the years.)

3. Scars from the extractions that look like white dots. These are less likely or less visible if the punch used is .75mm. You will need to keep your hair no shorter than a 2-guard buzz to conceal the dots.

4. The goal that some guys have to get FUE done to rebuild a hairline and keep your hair short is nonsense. (Some have called this “less is more.” ) The reason is because hair transplanted hairs do not look natural when cut short. The hairs are too thick and not close enough to each other. No dense packing can match nature’s density. They do not look awful cut short but certainly not natural. HT hairs look best grown out to a medium length. Yes, you can shave down to your scalp completely just to get the shadow of a hairline but then your extraction scars will be visible.

5. Price. FUE is overpriced for the results you get. It does not matter how much of a FUE expert your doctor is.

Top 5 Reasons to have HST/HSI

1. Donor regeneration

2. No scars

3. Full transformation possible

4. Works on everyone

5. No downtime

» Top 5 Reasons to have HST/HSI
»
» 1. Donor regeneration
»
» 2. No scars
»
» 3. Full transformation possible
»
» 4. Works on everyone
»
» 5. No downtime

But no clear, convincing evidence that it actually works well & consistently if at all. I recognize the same hype in HST/HSI that was going on with FUE about 8 years ago when it was starting to pick up.

Hope can blind us.

There you go sigh

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-100262-page-0-category-17-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

» There you go sigh
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-100262-page-0-category-17-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

I’ll get excited about this when I see the result of this guy’s grown out transplanted hair (the hair on top of his head that’s supposed to make him look not so bald) plus at least 10 more documented cases like this that prove it works. It’s in your best interest to be completely objective sigh