Top 5 Reasons to Have FUE Hair Transplant Surgery

For those who are not sure yet about FUE, we posted 5 reasons why you should choose it.

Top 5 Reasons to Have FUE Hair Transplant Surgery

Sure! when it works…

» 5 Reasons to Have FUE Hair Transplant Surgery[/link]

Are those 5 reasons written by Dr. Cole himself?
I’m just curious…

» For those who are not sure yet about FUE, we posted 5 reasons why you
» should choose it.
»
» 5 Reasons to Have FUE Hair Transplant Surgery

I never thought of this one: “Strip harvesting results in a much higher follicle injury rate. That’s the dirty secret that strip surgeons don’t want you to know”

Is that because follicles in the donor area that are in the path of the incision, are damaged or destroyed when the strip is cut out?

» I never thought of this one: “Strip harvesting results in a much higher
» follicle injury rate. That’s the dirty secret that strip surgeons don’t
» want you to know”
»
» Is that because follicles in the donor area that are in the path of the
» incision, are damaged or destroyed when the strip is cut out?

It’s not just that alone…

» » I never thought of this one: “Strip harvesting results in a much higher
» » follicle injury rate. That’s the dirty secret that strip surgeons don’t
» » want you to know”
» »
» » Is that because follicles in the donor area that are in the path of the
» » incision, are damaged or destroyed when the strip is cut out?
»
» It’s not just that alone…
» http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zZ8sOYjroo

thats the GOLD STANDARD according to AMERICAN DOCTORS hahahah.:lol3:

can’t believe ppl are having HTs when there is enough proof of Gho already :smiley: .

» can’t believe ppl are having HTs when there is enough proof of censored already
» :smiley: .

DON’T USE THE NAME WITH 3 LETTERS IN A COLE THREAD - OR YOU’LL GET BANNED!

» » I never thought of this one: “Strip harvesting results in a much higher
» » follicle injury rate. That’s the dirty secret that strip surgeons don’t
» » want you to know”
» »
» » Is that because follicles in the donor area that are in the path of the
» » incision, are damaged or destroyed when the strip is cut out?
»
» It’s not just that alone…
» http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zZ8sOYjroo

The thought that the “technician” dissecting the strip is could be a college student working for minimum wage is even scarier.

But how dangerous is it to harvest follicles via FUE without damaging neighboring follicles remaining in the scalp, or even without damaging the follicle being extracted?

Dr Cole is one of the best FUE surgeons some would say but he shd definately
visit Netherlands and have a chat with Gho…patients deserve the best and only the best

Just heard that Gho is booked out till November:-(

We need more docs to get on board and start offering HST

» Dr Cole is one of the best FUE surgeons some would say but he shd
» definately
» visit Netherlands and have a chat with Gho…patients deserve the best and
» only the best
»
»
» Just heard that Gho is booked out till November:-(
»
» We need more docs to get on board and start offering HST

all HTs docs are aware that &#$'s technique in fact MAY work, but they don’t want to find out do they?

theyre too busy making tons of money and butchering people…with their gold standard:

Dr. Gho has only demonstrated the ability to multiply hairs.

He has never demonstrated the ability to restore someone’s head more completely than regular HTs.

If you don’t see the problem with this, then IMHO you aren’t competent to be making the choice to have cosmetic surgery.

» Dr. Gho has only demonstrated the ability to multiply hairs.
»
» He has never demonstrated the ability to restore someone’s head more
» completely than regular HTs.
»
» If you don’t see the problem with this, then IMHO you aren’t competent to
» be making the choice to have cosmetic surgery.

damn you are right :frowning: yes §&/%& has ONLY demonstrated the ability to multiply hairs and this is nothing important, right cal.

until now i was like “spanishdude comes up with very strange and stupid stuff” but cal today the price for the most ridiculous statement goes to you.

to bad Dr Cole showed some progressive promise to me as someone ho is willing to perform HST, but now i guess he doesnt want to.

to bad

» He has never demonstrated the ability to restore someone’s head more
» completely than regular HTs.

Completely? Utter nonsense.

Come on, since how many years do you jerk around on hair loss boards and why are you still unable the manage 1+1=?

So let me explain you the difference between “complete” procedures and “incomplete” procedures/HT’s…
The pic below shows THE BEST CASE (IF all transplanted hairs grow at all!!) what the traditional hair transplant industry since >50 years -and unchanged- is able to mange for slick bald baldies…

(The pic above shows you, what you obviously still don’t understand concerning complete and incomplete!)

Until the present time, besides Dr. Gho, no hair transplant physician, nor researcher/scientist, nor biotech company on this planet is able what Dr. Gho is successfully able to do ON A DAILY BASIS; he is not just able to successfully transplant healthy hair follicles onto (even more complicated) slick bald heads….

http://www.fileden.com/files/2011/9/28/3202143/aaaa.jpg
(just 5 month !! after having a test procedure – scarring alopecia patient)

… he is also able to use completely the same donor area (and not just anywhere beyond the “safe zone” ) up to ~6-7 times WITHOUT a big or very noticeable loss of the same donor area thereafter!

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-100262-page-0-category-17-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html
(same patient as 1st link/photo above)

Again, since 50 years, no hair transplant physician, nor researcher, nor biotech company on this planet is able what Dr. Gho is successfully able to do today for baldies ON A DAILY BASIS – and just because you didn’t see any NW6 to NW1 transformations (not everybody is a NW10 candidate like you!), it doesn’t mean it’s not possible. Furthermore, without any doubts, in recent years, the number of hair follicles Dr. Gho MULTIPLIED/increased for baldies in general, this number far exceeds the number of hair follicles other hair transplant physicians out there foolish and useless DESTROY for baldies (and they destroy a lot!) - independent of FUT or traditional FUE procedures! Without any doubts…

Dr. Gho can’t produce a patient with a more extensive MPB restoration than what regular HTs can do.

Nothing else matters.

Do you get it?

NOTHING

ELSE

MATTERS.

:sleeping:

If transection rates are very low then of course FUE is the way to go. Strip is outdated and who would want a long linear scar in the back of ones head. Someone who does not have much inside their head is who… lol…