Tom Cruise face on the View

I dont know if anyone in here noticed or saw tom cruise’s face on the view last week, but i mean he looks like his skin rejuvianted itself…he looks like he is 24 yrs old…i mean he must be on some kind of secret stem cell rejuvination for his skin…il try and find a link to post on here…i would just go to you tube and type in Tom Cruise…he looks DAMN YOUNG!!!

look at 2min and 50 sec on the clip…he looks different!!

» I dont know if anyone in here noticed or saw tom cruise’s face on the view
» last week, but i mean he looks like his skin rejuvianted itself…he looks
» like he is 24 yrs old…i mean he must be on some kind of secret stem cell
» rejuvination for his skin…il try and find a link to post on here…i
» would just go to you tube and type in Tom Cruise…he looks DAMN YOUNG!!!
»
» http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3SThmY85gQ
»
» look at 2min and 50 sec on the clip…he looks different!!

not 24, but maybe 23,5 years old.

»
»

not 24 but he surely looks younger

He’s clearly had something done. While he looks very good for his age there is something a little unnatural about some areas of his face. Still, lucky guy to look like that and have hair like that at his age!

» He’s clearly had something done. While he looks very good for his age
» there is something a little unnatural about some areas of his face. Still,
» lucky guy to look like that and have hair like that at his age!

he looks like he was facial exercising. I know what you meant when you said that there is something a little unnatural. I have it the same now. Its from the exercising. You look suddenly rly good and young, but there is this hint of muscular strength in your face that gives a bit weird clue to how you may have done it.

I see nothing about Tommy Boy that couldn’t be the results of conventional existing methods.

He’s got an awesome set of genetics, and I don’t just mean the hair alone. Everything about his face’s bone structure ages extremely well. All he has to do is keep the fat from building up and hiding it.

Skin tone? That’s just pancake makeup like hell.

TV shows like that can make pretty much anyone look great in the skin. Let alone someone like him who has probably gotten some peeling & injectables too.

And Cruise is like mid-40s now. That’s old enough for a lot of stars to have started nipping & tucking withe a scalpel.

are some of you people serious? the results of facial excercises? Whats wrong with you.

of course he’s had work done. hes well off enough to afford the best of the best surgeons and he had a nice face lift and all that fatty tissue sucked out. Nothing more…you people are naiive man. Men do this sht too not just women, especially vain movie stars. He’s also got a great tan going which adds to it a lot by looking healthy.

This sht was on tons of tabloids, which for the most part get their stories correct while they’re denied by the stars until proven true.

I was never doubting whether Tommy’s had cosmetic work done. I agree that he probably has had something done by now, if not years ago.

I was just doubting that he’s got any secret methods not available to the rest of us.

» I was never doubting whether Tommy’s had cosmetic work done. I agree that
» he probably has had something done by now, if not years ago.
»
»
» I was just doubting that he’s got any secret methods not available to the
» rest of us.

I know that there is something they do in asia that is the only thing known to man kind that reverses the aging process. Its from injecting enzymes from a placenta. This practice is illegal in most parts of the world.

Guys,

If I was interested in making my face look as young as possible, I would do a round of microdermabrasion, start using copper peptides and emu oil. I would also look into doing the scalp excercise (look it up on hairloss-reversible.com), and a couple of other facial excercises one can do while brushing their teeth etc. Eating a healthy diet and staying out of the sun also would be extremely helpful.

Cruise’s face looks like he’s had dermabrasion done. Most derms know about copper peptides now. They really do help the skin rejuvinate itself by tricking it into doing so.

Yeah, I agree.

I still think half the effect in a clip like that one is just the serious makeup. A studio shot like that doesn’t show overdone job. They could have applied his makeup with a spraypaint can and we wouldn’t be able to tell.

Exactly, the lighting on those shows is VERY kind. It can easily take 10 years off a normal person’s look. Imagine what it can do to someone like Tom Cruise who I’m sure has had some good work done.

»
»

He’s supposed to have had this done:

Link doesn’t work.

» He’s supposed to have had this done:
»
» There’s a New Face in Town — And It’s a Baby’s