To BostonBaldy about lithium chloride/EGCG

Hello BostonBaldy,

could you give us plenty of details about the whole lithium chloride/EGCG thing?

I mean where do you buy it, how do you apply it, …

Thanks.

I’d really read that patent thoroughly before I’d try any of this at home. I mean 2 or 3 times and understand it in utter totality. As a matter of fact, someone might out to email or call Follica and inquire about when they expect result data to be available from their first group of human test subjects.

ICX’s second set of subjects probably will be producing results before too much longer.

Hey all,

I’ve posted up a protocol before. I’m honestly too lazy to rewrite the whole discussion and procedure. Plus hair loss truly doesn’t worry me much anymore. Call it having a great girlfriend plus being foolish enough to think there’ll be a baldness cure in the next 5 years. As far as lithium chloride and EGCG, I just buy these online (just google and you’ll find sources – bulknutrition.com is quite good). I apply a spray topical each night. I also do some minimal needling, but there’s no scientific evidence for the wounding (although it can’t hurt, eh? well, actally it can). I should also add that I use propecia and rogaine foam. So among all these topicals and the meds the new hairs I’ve experienced could be from any or all the above.

So in sum:
EGCG (from green tea capsules) plus lithium chloride in a spray bottle applied 1x nightly
Needling (using thin-gauge needles bundled together with duct tape) 2-3x a week
Shampoo (Ginger Scalp, Nizoral, or Head and Shoulers – all with caffeine powder added) 3-5x week
Rogaine Foam 1x in morning
Propecia (actually finasteride capusles cut up) 1x week

This is obviously no experimental method. So who knows if the neogenesis is from the wounding and lithium chloride plus EGCG combo… or from the other more mainstream procedures?

All the best,
BB

» I’d really read that patent thoroughly before I’d try any of this at home.
» I mean 2 or 3 times and understand it in utter totality. As a matter of
» fact, someone might out to email or call Follica and inquire about when
» they expect result data to be available from their first group of human
» test subjects.
»
»
» ICX’s second set of subjects probably will be producing results before too
» much longer.

BB did you know that long term application of lithium chloride gives rodents benign tumors in their skin?

The abrasion size (can be done with sandpaper) was five millimeters in surface area. They only went down in the skin as far as normal dermabrasion would-----they didn’t close the wounds or whatnot, so you probably would want to not have contact with the area of the scalp you were dermabrating for a few days.

They also used a EGF-receptor agonist in the patent early on, a really expensive drug.

Green tea inhibits wnt as well as prostaglandin d2.

Hey benji,

Yeah, I’ve read about lithium chloride giving rodents benign tumors. But my understanding is that the amount was a LOT in order to promote tumor formation. Also, topical lithium chloride is used in France as a prescriptive treatment for seborrheic dermatitis. So I’m not too concerned about the tumor formation, although I’ve thought about cycling the product. One thing I have noticed: lithium chloride really reduces sebum ouput. My hair and skin are about as non-greasy as they’ve ever been.

I read about the EGF-receptor agonist in the patent. Fascinating stuff. Crap I’m way too excited about Follica.

Best,
BB