To all the whiners in the HM forum

To all the whiners in the HM forum, you should all be grateful. This was posted by tembo in the hair transplant forum.

Video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3192388896601771976&q=Huang+Chuncai&total=8&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0&hl=en

» To all the whiners in the HM forum, you should all be grateful. This was
» posted by tembo in the hair transplant forum.
»
» World's 'worst Elephant Man case' will have operation to remove shocking tumour | Daily Mail Online
»
» Video:
»
» http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3192388896601771976&q=Huang+Chuncai&total=8&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0&hl=en

Hi Johnp,

I agree, that man definately has it worse than us. There are many people who have much bigger problems than us, but that doesn’t make our problem less significant to us. I’ve seen that you post fairly often in the HT forum. If you feel so strongly about how petty we are about our hair, why don’t you send the money that you would spend on a HT to this man to help pay for his medical expenses?

» » To all the whiners in the HM forum, you should all be grateful. This was
» » posted by tembo in the hair transplant forum.

You should have put a graphic warning there! Dickface!

» Hi Johnp,
»
» I agree, that man definately has it worse than us. There are many people
» who have much bigger problems than us, but that doesn’t make our problem
» less significant to us. I’ve seen that you post fairly often in the HT
» forum. If you feel so strongly about how petty we are about our hair, why
» don’t you send the money that you would spend on a HT to this man to help
» pay for his medical expenses?

Can’t you read? He never said paying for this guy’s medical bills is the issue. He just said all the HM followers are whiners which I agree 100%. Get over it ! Intercytex already said they are not going to fund phase 3. It will be years and years before there is hair multiplication on this planet, stop whining like a little girl because all of you sound pathetic!

» » Hi Johnp,
» »
» » I agree, that man definately has it worse than us. There are many
» people
» » who have much bigger problems than us, but that doesn’t make our
» problem
» » less significant to us. I’ve seen that you post fairly often in the HT
» » forum. If you feel so strongly about how petty we are about our hair,
» why
» » don’t you send the money that you would spend on a HT to this man to
» help
» » pay for his medical expenses?
»
» Can’t you read? He never said paying for this guy’s medical bills is the
» issue. He just said all the HM followers are whiners which I agree 100%.
» Get over it ! Intercytex already said they are not going to fund phase 3.
» It will be years and years before there is hair multiplication on this
» planet, stop whining like a little girl because all of you sound pathetic!

agreed

however when i called the board delusional whiners months ago, I was called…a troublemaker…and David asked me to stop posting on the HM board for a while , since I spoiled all the guys…dreams:-D :smiley:

»
» World's 'worst Elephant Man case' will have operation to remove shocking tumour | Daily Mail Online
»
» Video:
»
» http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3192388896601771976&q=Huang+Chuncai&total=8&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0&hl=en

Look at that–the SOB still has his hair!

Who is the “fake” Bodhi, dickface?

»
»
» Video:
»

Thanks for reminding the world that baldness is trivial,

Which is why so little is done to cure it.

» I agree, that man definately has it worse than us.

Not when it comes to having respect for his deformity.

» stop whining like a little girl because all of you sound pathetic!

While you’re at it. why don’t you see if you can post something nice for the elephant man to read?

Maybe you could show him a picture of a terminal cancer patient, and tell the elephant man that he’s lucky, because doctors can operate on him, so he should stop whining.

See, you can insult another kind of disfigured person. That will be even more fun than just insulting us, here.

» » I agree, that man definately has it worse than us.
»
» Not when it comes to having respect for his deformity.

+1

» » I agree, that man definately has it worse than us.
»
» Not when it comes to having respect for his deformity.

Let me get this straight. Because the world does not respect hair loss as a debilitating condition, you feel that you are in a worse situation than the elephant man. Wow, talk about being narcissistic !!

johnp
To all the whiners in the HM forum, you should all be grateful. This was posted by tembo in the hair transplant forum.

Video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3192388896601771976&q=Huang+Chuncai&total=8&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0&hl=en

Here’s my question: if you consider a cure for hairloss unnecessary than why did you find it necessary to join hairsite?

It’s shortsighted to call us whiners. Set aside the psychological issues hairloss presents for men and women alike, and consider the wealth of knowledge stored away in the hair follicle. Doctors believe unlocking its secrets will bring us one step closer to re-generating lost appendages, and that makes a cure for hairloss a worthy cause.

Ahab:
While you’re at it. why don’t you see if you can post something nice for the elephant man to read?

Maybe you could show him a picture of a terminal cancer patient, and tell the elephant man that he’s lucky, because doctors can operate on him, so he should stop whining.

See, you can insult another kind of disfigured person. That will be even more fun than just insulting us, here.

exactly

» » » I agree, that man definately has it worse than us.
» »
» » Not when it comes to having respect for his deformity.
»
» Let me get this straight. Because the world does not respect hair loss as
» a debilitating condition, you feel that you are in a worse situation than
» the elephant man. Wow, talk about being narcissistic
»
!!

Your insult proves my point.

Hairsite please don’t let the hair transplant guys ruin this forum like Hanginging did. Ask them to go back to their forum. We mind our own business here. We never go over there and call them names. That is uncalled for, how about I go over there and call everyone scarred head?

» Hairsite please don’t let the hair transplant guys ruin this forum like
» Hanginging did. Ask them to go back to their forum. We mind our own
» business here. We never go over there and call them names. That is
» uncalled for, how about I go over there and call everyone scarred head?

how did hangin ruin the forum? by telling the truth? that ICX would not come up with anything? and what happened? my prediction came true

truth is you guys want to dream and discuss other pipe dreams, even if they are crap, and will never amount to anything, and if anyone comes to your board telling you , you are full of it…you cry to hairsite

even when you are proven wrong, as you were with me and ICX, you are not man enough to admit it, and you continue to cry to hairsite anytime someone disagrees with you

» » Hi Johnp,
» »
» » I agree, that man definately has it worse than us. There are many
» people
» » who have much bigger problems than us, but that doesn’t make our
» problem
» » less significant to us. I’ve seen that you post fairly often in the HT
» » forum. If you feel so strongly about how petty we are about our hair,
» why
» » don’t you send the money that you would spend on a HT to this man to
» help
» » pay for his medical expenses?
»
» Can’t you read? He never said paying for this guy’s medical bills is the
» issue. He just said all the HM followers are whiners which I agree 100%.
» Get over it ! Intercytex already said they are not going to fund phase 3.
» It will be years and years before there is hair multiplication on this
» planet, stop whining like a little girl because all of you sound pathetic!

Can’t I read? What are you even talking about? Where did I say that he ever said that paying for the guy’s medical bills is the issue? All I’m saying is that if you feel so strongly about this issue, why don’t you try to help this man? Talks Cheap!

Why do people like you guys even come here? How do you even know this site exists? Did you stumble across this site and decide to register and post here because you have nothing better to do? My guess is that you are suffering from hairloss and searching for what you can do about it. Many would consider you to be very vain and shallow because of that. Many would consider you to be a selfish little whiner also.

It’s funny how every once in a while someone comes along to a hair loss website and trys to “show us the light.” They have a more mature viewpoint about life and want to share it with us. What do they think that we will be talking about on a hair loss website? Are they really that stupid?

By the way, my niece’s 12 year old friend was killed Saturday night by a drunk driver. Her father is still in the hospital and is most likely not going to be able to attend his own daughter’s funeral. This girl was a very sweet little girl who’s life was suddenly cut short and her parent’s lives have been turned upside down. PLEASE, MOST OF US KNOW THAT THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE WITH HUGE PROBLEMS IN THEIR LIVES, WE DON’T NEED AMATURE PSYCHOLOGISTS (WHO ARE MEMBERS OF A HAIR LOSS FORUM) TO TEACH US ABOUT LIFE.

there is nothing pertinent with hairsite in this thread.

Maybe I’m missing your point…what are you trying to say?

HM still MAY NEVER happen. There is no guarantee that they can make it better than what they have now. It may be 2015 or so also…about ten years later than what many on this board expected back in the GHO heydays.

Thats why I say check up on Follica’s test results, and if they are bad…just forget it. Following HM was just a “guarantor” of you getting a HT in the meantime for most of us anyway. I honestly think Aderans will keep claiming to be researching for years even if they know they cant turn the trick because having that website to point people to is now part of the HT marketing loop. Just about every guy who walks into Bosley will be told that HM is being worked on and is five to ten years away-----so go on ahead and get that strip scar…