Tito Ortiz

»
»
»
»

Ortiz has been accused of taking steroids by other fighters (Tank Abbot, although Tank referred to them as “supplements”, he made fun of Tito’s forehead becoming more vertical than sloped in the years he had seen Ortiz fight and joked that he could go out and “smoke a cigarrette in the rain” because the rain wouldn’t put out the cigarrette due to Tito’s forehead keeping it dry). There have been other whispers about that (roids and Ortiz) from MMA fighters and fans.

I have no idea, but I’d bet the constant dying of his hair (He wears his hair short, so he’d have to dye it constantly) might be kind of hard on his scalp over several years. Even if he doesn’t take roids’, an MMA fighter would lead an “androgenic” lifestyle of constantly training, fighting, pumping iron, intense cardio (different than distance cardio----short intense bursts), and getting yourself psyched to fight. Tito is half-Caucasoid, half-mexican so he might have some MPB-genes, but by looking at pictures of him when he started, he obviously had genetically good hair.

I think he is getting shafted in the fight game by Dana White, but I also think Ortiz wants to act and be an “entertainer” these days and is thinking of his post-MMA career more and more. He probably will fight another couple of years and look to transition like the Rock has and Jason Taylor is intending to do. Some people dont want to sit back and count their money post athletics and Tito strikes me as one of these…he will probably get involved in something else as an avocation in the future. I can’t see him sitting around in a mansnion doing nothing personally.

» »
» »
» »
» »

»
»
»
» Ortiz has been accused of taking steroids by other fighters (Tank Abbot,
» although Tank referred to them as “supplements”, he made fun of Tito’s
» forehead becoming more vertical than sloped in the years he had seen Ortiz
» fight and joked that he could go out and “smoke a cigarrette in the rain”
» because the rain wouldn’t put out the cigarrette due to Tito’s forehead
» keeping it dry). There have been other whispers about that (roids and
» Ortiz) from MMA fighters and fans.
»
» I have no idea, but I’d bet the constant dying of his hair (He wears his
» hair short, so he’d have to dye it constantly) might be kind of hard on his
» scalp over several years. Even if he doesn’t take roids’, an MMA fighter
» would lead an “androgenic” lifestyle of constantly training, fighting,
» pumping iron, intense cardio (different than distance cardio----short
» intense bursts), and getting yourself psyched to fight. Tito is
» half-Caucasoid, half-mexican so he might have some MPB-genes, but by
» looking at pictures of him when he started, he obviously had genetically
» good hair.
»
»
» I think he is getting shafted in the fight game by Dana White, but I also
» think Ortiz wants to act and be an “entertainer” these days and is thinking
» of his post-MMA career more and more. He probably will fight another couple
» of years and look to transition like the Rock has and Jason Taylor is
» intending to do. Some people dont want to sit back and count their money
» post athletics and Tito strikes me as one of these…he will
» probably get involved in something else as an avocation in the future. I
» can’t see him sitting around in a mansnion doing nothing personally.

It wouldn’t be the roids, unless he already was genetically destined to MPB. If you aren’t, the roids won’t have any effect.