Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Time to Put the Irrational Optimism to an End

Guys, you’ve all lost your minds. You eschew rationality in favor of unrealistic optimism. You spend all your free time (which is plentiful) on this site, pestering biotech start-ups and HT doctors, sandpapering your scalps, and ingesting potentially dangerous compounds.

You are so desperate to hear that a cure has been found, that you immediately attack any opinion to the contrary. You are so lonely, your lives so empty, that you place all hope in the most remote of possible treatments. You have invested so much in the most nascent research (and sometimes, no research at all), that any suggestion that it won’t work sends you into a tizzy.

In closing, let me make a prediction: Revtard, Lil’ Willy, Follicawork!, Raptor, et. al will respond to this post with the usual insults and name-calling, even though the post is not addressed to them. Their response will simply confirm everything I’ve said about them.

Take care - Fckhrls

Umm . . .

Who is attacking whom?

In an attempt to desperately support which opinion?

I thought this board was solely for people to discuss research into treatments for hairloss, If it bothers you that people like to see what the latest developments are then why do you come here.

» I thought this board was solely for people to discuss research into
» treatments for hairloss, If it bothers you that people like to see what the
» latest developments are then why do you come here.
I think fckhrls comes to hairsite for ‘sexy talk’ with HanginInThere, and I think he is angry when we interrupt their mutual handjobs. It is a shame fckhrls does not have courage to invite HanginInThere to visit him on a homosexual datesite. This way they would have less sex on hairsite.

» » I thought this board was solely for people to discuss research into
» » treatments for hairloss, If it bothers you that people like to see what
» the
» » latest developments are then why do you come here.
» I think fckhrls comes to hairsite for ‘sexy talk’ with HanginInThere, and
» I think he is angry when we interrupt their mutual handjobs. It is a shame
» fckhrls does not have courage to invite HanginInThere to visit him on a
» homosexual datesite. This way they would have less sex on hairsite.

lol you guys pull tains on each other, and have a naked HM fans room you hang out in…talk about homos, no sense denying it you all came out of the closet years ago

» lol you guys pull tains on each other, and have a naked HM fans room you
» hang out in…talk about homos, no sense denying it you all
» came out of the closet years ago
I think you mean to say train not tain. Am I correct you made a mistake?
I still do not understand why you talk about your ‘naked, ‘homo’, ’ train’ so much. Can you not keep your train inside your pants? Maybe fckhrls likes your train very much, but we do not want it.

» » lol you guys pull tains on each other, and have a naked HM fans room you
» » hang out in…talk about homos, no sense denying it you all
» » came out of the closet years ago
» I think you mean to say train not tain. Am I correct you made a mistake?
» I still do not understand why you talk about your ‘naked, ‘homo’, ’ train’
» so much. Can you not keep your train inside your pants? Maybe fckhrls likes
» your train very much, but we do not want it.

yes im sure that the tain train mistake was glaringly obvious to you, being you are very familiar with that term

why is it that the HM crybabies cannot accept that anyone disagrees with them? because they are weak bitches thats why