Time Lapse Pictures of Donor Healing

Donor Healing

How fast does the donor area heal after an FIT session with Dr. Mwamba?

Dr. Mwamba has been in the hair transplant industry for near a decade, and has thus witnessed the development and advances in hair transplant technique over the years. He has been able to choose the best, least invasive methods to offer to his patients.

Here, we did a study of the healing before and after FIT

» Donor Healing
»
» How fast does the donor area heal after an FIT session with Dr. Mwamba?
»
» Dr. Mwamba has been in the hair transplant industry for near a decade, and
» has thus witnessed the development and advances in hair transplant
» technique over the years. He has been able to choose the best, least
» invasive methods to offer to his patients.
»
» Here, we did a study of the healing before and after FIT
»
»
»
»
»
»

Great post - I found it very helpful,but how about Time Lapse Pictures of recipient area?

In other words how long do we have to hide away until there’s no trace of having anything done,except for perhaps hair growth that is.

I assume this is a reasonable question to ask.If we do not ask we do not know.

Thanks in advance

Do you use the same FIT method as Dr. Cole? Or has your extraction methods altered since you started your own clinic?

great pics by the way!

» Do you use the same FIT method as Dr. Cole? Or has your extraction methods
» altered since you started your own clinic?

I was going to ask the same question, also what about the price?

This patient reported that on the 4th day after surgery, the donor area was completely healed.

What about C2G, can you tell us what this is all about?

» This patient reported that on the 4th day after surgery, the donor area was
» completely healed.
Can we imply from this response that the healing time is about 4 days? or what is the general healing time in average?

» » This patient reported that on the 4th day after surgery, the donor area
» was
» » completely healed.
» Can we imply from this response that the healing time is about 4 days? or
» what is the general healing time in average?

Every person is different. If you had FUE done, the donor site normally heals completely after 1 week, give or take. Here are some pictures, Dr. Woods’ patient after 2400 grafts:

after 9 days

» Do you use the same FIT method as Dr. Cole? Or has your extraction methods
» altered since you started your own clinic?
I used the same technique as Dr Cole.With FIT ,you got a variety of tools we used so we can customizedour tools according to each patient.The only difference we can have with Cole is the options.Each one of us has its own personnality and judgement.In some patients I may opt to be agressive while Dr Cole will choose to be conservative;or I can choose to use one tool and Dr Cole the other.But the approach ,and the philosophy of our procedure is the same.
We charged 5 euro per graft for FIT and 3.5 euro for strip.If you contact our financial team ,you may have more details.

» What about C2G, can you tell us what this is all about?
THis is the new tool Dr Cole and IHTI developed.I will let them the privilege to comment on that.

» » This patient reported that on the 4th day after surgery, the donor area
» was
» » completely healed.
» Can we imply from this response that the healing time is about 4 days? or
» what is the general healing time in average?

By about 1 week, the donor should be healed, but there can still be a little redness for some patients. Also keep in mind that your hair is growing during this time to help cover the harvesting sites as well.

If you opt for the shaven patches or non shaven technique, you will not notice anything in the donor because the hair is left long to cover harvested areas.

I suppose that’s the beauty of fue, it looks like the donor heals in a matter of days whereas my strip scar took almost a month to heal.

In the past, I have seen numerous questions not answered or danced around in this forum. I have asked you several questions in the past week and you have answered them straightforward and honestly. I want to commend you for that. Thank you.