They don\'t really know how minoxidil works

I bet that somehow some way minoxidil causes stem cells to correctly produce these progenitor cells for some people. I bet that other medicines that grow hair, such as latisse, do so by causing stem cells to correctly produce these progenitor cells.

» I bet that somehow some way minoxidil causes stem cells to correctly
» produce these progenitor cells for some people. I bet that other
» medicines that grow hair, such as latisse, do so by causing stem cells to
» correctly produce these progenitor cells.

Wouldn’t that be easy to prove.

» I bet that somehow some way minoxidil causes stem cells to correctly
» produce these progenitor cells for some people. I bet that other
» medicines that grow hair, such as latisse, do so by causing stem cells to
» correctly produce these progenitor cells.

It helps to increase blood flow and helps with the immune response.

» » I bet that somehow some way minoxidil causes stem cells to correctly
» » produce these progenitor cells for some people. I bet that other
» » medicines that grow hair, such as latisse, do so by causing stem cells
» to
» » correctly produce these progenitor cells.
»
» Wouldn’t that be easy to prove.

yea, one would think it would be easy to prove but until this new study just came out there has been no incentive for scientists to examine that issue. Scientists have tried to figure out how minoxidil works but thus far they have not examined the progenitor cells. Maybe they will now that this new study has come out. But the main point here is that minoxidil does help some patient’s grow hair even though medical science is not even sure how minoxidil works so this shows that medical science does not need to figure out all the finite details of hair loss and hair growth in order to cure hair loss. They may cure hair loss first and then later figure out all the details of how the cure works, and how hair is lost. The cure may help them figure out all the finite details involved in hair loss.