There\'s a lot happening in hair loss research, but this forum is dead!

Right now there is a lot of really promising and interesting hair loss research going on around the world, based on stem cells, progenitor cells, cell culture and tissue engineering, but this forum is almost completely dead. Very few people are posting here anymore, including myself.

The atmosphere on this forum was completely poisoned due to a tsunami of posters who wanted to engage in character assassination against Dr. Nigam, instead of discussing and debating with him rationally and respectfully.

The negative atmosphere on this forum was so bad that it has driven all the good posters away from the site, and the forum is now almost a “DEAD ZONE”. It is like Ground Zero after 9-11. It feels radioactive, toxic, and hostile, and people know that, and that’s why they’re not coming here to post anymore, except for maybe 2-3 posts per week, mostly on very old threads.

I think that after a successful run of about 17 years, this forum has finally been destroyed.

The people who have long had an agenda to end this forum have won.

It has been destroyed by a bunch of egomaniacal rabble.

I hope that HairSite can survive based on the other services it provides.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]
The atmosphere on this forum was completely poisoned due to a tsunami of posters who wanted to engage in character assassination against Dr. Nigam, instead of discussing and debating with him rationally and respectfully.
[/quote]

This is just BS, I think the most damaging people on these forums are the ones pushing Dr Nigam remorselessly - despite the lack of to-date credible results.

I don’t think you can blame all the negative nancys and bickering asswipes; most good forums have decent moderators that manage the riffraff. This site doesn’t, so all the relevant posters go to the sites that keep the riffraff (stupid people) under control.

Get real. It’s dead because there is nothing promising in hair loss research, every potential player we know of went out of business in one way or another.

Some of us left because we got tired of the constant unfounded support for Dr. Nigam. He is a joke.

That, and a total lack of anything else to discuss. The HM race is pretty wiped out. Aderans is gone and none of the smaller operations were doing anything better than they were.

@roger_that

this forum is dead because the “Nigam friends” destroyed every other thread. they took over every thread.
they wanted to dictate which is the real deal and what we have to discuss about.

further there isnot much going on to discuss. There is the choice to discuss stuff tested in mice or to discuss obviously faked pics from ht-butchers.

everything besides that, we’re lacking knowledge and info to discuss about.

I have been here for 17 years and this is the least confident that I have ever been. It seems that everyone has failed and out of money. In the past we always had something to look forward to, but now the slate is blank.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]
Right now there is a lot of really promising and interesting hair loss research going on around the world, based on stem cells, progenitor cells, cell culture and tissue engineering, but this forum is almost completely dead.

[/quote]

oh yeah? I am calling you out, where are these really promising hair loss research?