The time has come

I said I would do it once before, but did not. But now the time has come where I will demonstrate to the forum (not that most need me to) the DRASTIC difference when you take before photos in bright light and when the hair is wet versus when you take after photos in darker light when the hair is dry.

My situation is a perfect example. When I take photos of my head in bright light, even though my situation has been greatly improved, you can still see some thinness. When I take the photos in a different setting (darker lighting) I’ve got a full head of hair.

In the next couple of days be looking for my photos which I will add to this thread.

Pointing out inequities in one’s photos is not attacking a Doctor or clinic; when one gets defensive to their inequities being pointed out the reason is transparent.

» I said I would do it once before, but did not. But now the time has come
» where I will demonstrate to the forum (not that most need me to) the
» DRASTIC difference when you take before photos in bright light and when the
» hair is wet versus when you take after photos in darker light when the hair
» is dry.
»
» My situation is a perfect example. When I take photos of my head in
» bright light, even though my situation has been greatly improved, you can
» still see some thinness. When I take the photos in a different setting
» (darker lighting) I’ve got a full head of hair.
»
» In the next couple of days be looking for my photos which I will add to
» this thread.
»
» Pointing out inequities in one’s photos is not attacking a Doctor or
» clinic; when one gets defensive to their inequities being pointed out the
» reason is transparent.

if you will, add a video too to show that video is good but not perfect, I want to see both still photos and video

I will do so. I have been away and busy the last few days, my aim is to have pictures posted by Saturday if not before.