Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

The Nizoral

I have been off the cream now for a week since it spooked me and seemed to be causing a shed

, the crown definitely now seems to have a lot of new baby hairs

it is mostly in the whirl pattern, a definitely noticeable area

the front top that was thinning, in my mind, is suspect, after i wash it with this new shampoo and it dries, it seems to look pretty ok, but it still seems a bit thin to me

is it thinner than when I started? I am not sure my old shampoo left my hair a bit limp and greasy and made my hair look much worse, so switching shampoos seems to make the hair look a lot better, but that area to me still seems thinner than I remember, but I cannot say for sure

may start back on the niz cream about twice a week, maybe three times If i dont see any thinning or shed

so far my results are…mixed

however the area that is the easiest to judge is the crown, zero hair there before, now a lot of babies in the whirl pattern and the rest of the crown seems better than it did a month ago…still there is way less progress up there than would be worthy of a before after shot like gc1961 posted, however, hopefully in 6 months it will be even better

for those of you who say, hangin, you just posted that you are stopping niz
and u dont like it , etc etc, yes you are right

my hair looks so different every day, one day i think hey its working great, the next day i think hmm not much progress or it looks worse

why the changes day to day , im not sure
possibly the progress is so fragile and small and hard to see that some days it is very detectable, some days it is not

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.